Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye (2017) - 3361 - 88g
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye (2017) - 3361 - 88g - Page 53

post #521 of 1012
sorry for asking (has probably been answered already):

is it the same exact size/shape as the Roccat KPM?
My Rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4590 ASUS Z97-P AMD R9380 16GB HyperX Savage 1600MHz, DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk Ultra II 240GB SSD Liteon IHAS124-1 DVD BeQuiet Pure Rock CPU Cooler Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2411Z Ducky Shine III Corsair CS550M Antec Three Hundred 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G100S (changing it a lot) Steelseries QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
My Rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4590 ASUS Z97-P AMD R9380 16GB HyperX Savage 1600MHz, DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk Ultra II 240GB SSD Liteon IHAS124-1 DVD BeQuiet Pure Rock CPU Cooler Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2411Z Ducky Shine III Corsair CS550M Antec Three Hundred 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G100S (changing it a lot) Steelseries QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
post #522 of 1012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kackbratze View Post

sorry for asking (has probably been answered already):

is it the same exact size/shape as the Roccat KPM?
yes
post #523 of 1012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antemasque View Post

Swedes can preorder it now https://www.maxgaming.se/gaming-mus/roccat/kone-pure-owl-eye release date says may 03

Ye, talked to maxgaming and they put it up for pre order moment after.
Pre ordered it biggrin.gif
post #524 of 1012
amazon.de changed the preorder offer to a specific release date: April 25th
post #525 of 1012
just gonna wait for reviews biggrin.gif
hoping the coating is nice
post #526 of 1012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

just gonna wait for reviews biggrin.gif
hoping the coating is nice

EMP coat is dope. If it's the same one it's pretty awesome from my opinion - it may show some finger prints but even with sweaty or dry hands it was very grippy - sometimes too grippy but better grip than no grip
Edited by ncck - 4/7/17 at 12:40pm
post #527 of 1012
Assuming they use the same feet, which of the available Hyperglides model will fit on these?
post #528 of 1012
To all kpm owners, how do you actually grip this mouse? can you palm it with 18.5-19cm hands or it's only for claw/fingertip grip? I found an old kone XTD and i can't even palm it properly now(when i used it for a brief time i think it was quite comfortable but now it feels weird), i don't understand where i'm supposed to rest my pinky and ring finger.. tongue.gif
post #529 of 1012
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaGOD View Post

To all kpm owners, how do you actually grip this mouse? can you palm it with 18.5-19cm hands or it's only for claw/fingertip grip? I found an old kone XTD and i can't even palm it properly now(when i used it for a brief time i think it was quite comfortable but now it feels weird), i don't understand where i'm supposed to rest my pinky and ring finger.. tongue.gif
Yeah I think it's best as a claw mouse, for your size of hands it might be too small to palm.
post #530 of 1012
I normally palm all mice but for me the mold for the thumb hinders me from doing it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye (2017) - 3361 - 88g