Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › CM Masterkeys Pro L or Corsair K70 Lux?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CM Masterkeys Pro L or Corsair K70 Lux? - Page 2

post #11 of 15
Anybody know if Corsair is going to turn out anymore K70 LUX RGB with Cherry MX Blue keys? Seems like there are no more new ones around.
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by fc4265 View Post

Anybody know if Corsair is going to turn out anymore K70 LUX RGB with Cherry MX Blue keys? Seems like there are no more new ones around.

I don't believe so for the RGB version. Due to bad production yield and consistency, I believe, specifically for the MX Blues.
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by drazah View Post

I don't believe so for the RGB version. Due to bad production yield and consistency, I believe, specifically for the MX Blues.



Well I appreciate the reply but I am not sure what that means precisely.

Does it mean they were unable to competently or successfully manufacture them?
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by drazah View Post

I don't believe so for the RGB version. Due to bad production yield and consistency, I believe, specifically for the MX Blues.

Yield is no longer a problem anymore. Cherry retooled their machines so all of their new switch batches in current production are better than Gaterons now. Ducky already has been using better blues in their shine 6. I don't think Corsair knows about this.
SB Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k Gigabyte P67A-UD5 B3 R9 290X 16GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 2 TB, WD 1 TB, 250gb Liteon ihbs212 blu-ray burner/reader XP+W7 Benq XL2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 69/Year of the Goat/Shine 5 Seasonic Platinum X1000 Corsair 760T Logitech G502 with r0ach approved ™ sensor 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent 
  hide details  
Reply
SB Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k Gigabyte P67A-UD5 B3 R9 290X 16GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 2 TB, WD 1 TB, 250gb Liteon ihbs212 blu-ray burner/reader XP+W7 Benq XL2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 69/Year of the Goat/Shine 5 Seasonic Platinum X1000 Corsair 760T Logitech G502 with r0ach approved ™ sensor 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkentyne View Post

Yield is no longer a problem anymore. Cherry retooled their machines so all of their new switch batches in current production are better than Gaterons now. Ducky already has been using better blues in their shine 6. I don't think Corsair knows about this.

Good info, I wasn't aware and all of my knowledge about the matter is just recirculated info from a while ago.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Keyboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › CM Masterkeys Pro L or Corsair K70 Lux?