Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock Marketplace › Overclock.net Artisans › Artisan Sales Forum › Paracord Mice Cable - made by CeeSA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Paracord Mice Cable - made by CeeSA - Page 7

post #61 of 106
Thread Starter 
Logitech G9X is not possible. I need an original connector with 5cm of wires left, or you mod it dirty by yourself.

@SkipCS - color changed
post #62 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeSA View Post

Logitech G9X is not possible. I need an original connector with 5cm of wires left, or you mod it dirty by yourself.

@SkipCS - color changed

would this work if i sent it to you?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mouse-Mice-USB-Nylon-Weaving-Cable-Line-Wire-Mouse-Feet-For-Logitech-G9-G9X/311745960718
post #63 of 106
Thread Starter 

yes, that will work.

post #64 of 106
Paracord cables seem like a great idea, though I'm hesitant to order one at the moment since - from some of the images posted - it doesn't look like the paracord is stretched tightly around the wires inside. It looks like it's bunching up in some areas. Can anyone confirm that who has ordered one or is the cable as tight (not stiff) as a regular braided mouse.
post #65 of 106
It's tight enough (for me at least) and I havent had any problems with it bunching up. It might not be as tight as a regular braided mouse, but its really not a problem. Got my second paracord cable in the mail today and just installed it on my new g303 (have used it on the g403 previously), and what a difference it makes. Had to play with the stock cable for a week, while I was waiting for the paracord cable, and its just so much better now.. cant really feel that the cable is even there. Highly recommended!
post #66 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesMetal View Post

Paracord cables seem like a great idea, though I'm hesitant to order one at the moment since - from some of the images posted - it doesn't look like the paracord is stretched tightly around the wires inside. It looks like it's bunching up in some areas. Can anyone confirm that who has ordered one or is the cable as tight (not stiff) as a regular braided mouse.

If you stretch the paracord tighly it becomes stiff and non-flexible(It's probably still more flexible than the stock cable, so I assume you could just stretch it)
However I've got no problems with the cable bunching up, here's a picture of my G Pro that I use at work with this cable on it. My one at home is the same.


post #67 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickShot View Post

If you stretch the paracord tighly it becomes stiff and non-flexible(It's probably still more flexible than the stock cable, so I assume you could just stretch it)
However I've got no problems with the cable bunching up, here's a picture of my G Pro that I use at work with this cable on it. My one at home is the same.

Thanks for the response. Seems like my fears were groundless. I'll be ordering one after I order my G102 next week. thumb.gif
post #68 of 106
my cable came in the mail yesterday but my screwdriver set was too big (1.6mm was the smallest which was still too large for the g pro screws). bought a 1.4mm screwdriver and installed the cable. i was worried about needing to heat-up the rubber parts, but a hairdryer worked fine and the installation went well! cable feels great. i recommend it to anyone thinking about getting it
post #69 of 106
Damn I like this cable!
So clean...
Some pictures:


post #70 of 106
Thread Starter 
nice pics, color of the paracord works great with your setup.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Artisan Sales Forum
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock Marketplace › Overclock.net Artisans › Artisan Sales Forum › Paracord Mice Cable - made by CeeSA