I’m Anna from Unigine team, the creators of your favorite Heaven & Valley benchmarks.
Now we are working on brand new Superposition Benchmark, it will heat up your GPUs even further!
We are making the benchmark for you, and now you can take part in the development process!
Here is the thing: we improved our hardware detection algorithm for Superposition Benchmark. But we want to make sure it works in a proper way and identifies your hardware correctly. It is important for you as well, because this affects postings on our upcoming leaderbords. The goal is to test it on as many different PCs as possible, so we need your help here.
To thank the OCN community (and to give you a bit more motivation), Unigine runs a giveaway for you!
We’ll give 5 advanced editions of Superposition Benchmark at random.
How to take part?
First, help us to test the detector!
Post your .log files and results to this thread or email to us. If you use email, please, point out "OCN" in email subject and add the link your forum profile, so we can tell who is who. We are starting in this very moment, so hurry up!
Here are the instructions:
• Download unigine_detector_windows.zip here.
• Extract all files to any folder.
• Run hardware_detector-0.21.exe by double-click to generate *.log file.
• File system_info_XXXX.log should appear in the same directory with hardware_detector-0.21.exe.
• Run CPU Z & GPU Z and take the screenshot of the results.
• Send system_info_XXXX.log, screenshot and link to your OCN profile to firstname.lastname@example.org (or just upload to this topic, if you prefer).
• Download unigine_detector_linux.zip here.
• Extract hardware_detector-0.2 to any folder.
• Run hardware_detector-0.2 by double-click to generate *.log file.
• File system_info_XXXX.log should appear in the same directory with hardware_detector-0.2.
• Send system_info_XXXX.log email@example.com (or just upload to this topic, if you prefer).
Are you really anxious to have fun with new Superposition Benchmark? Are you eager to compare you hardware scores on leaderboards? Well, now you know what to do!
Edited by BeatrixFF - 1/26/17 at 10:05pm