Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Nintendo › [Official] Nintendo Switch News and Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Nintendo Switch News and Owners Club - Page 33

post #321 of 360
Is anyone on here loving Splatoon 2? Since release I've put more than 200hrs into that game lol. Just downloaded Mario vs Rabbids off the eShop and have been pleasantly surprised at how much I'm enjoying that game.
Beast
(18 items)
 
Piledriver
(12 items)
 
HTPC
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960x GA-X99 Gaming G1 HIS Radeon 7970 Gskill 16gb DDR4 2400  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
4tb Seagate 480gb Intel 730 OCZ Arc 100 Kingston V100 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Black Swiftech H240-x Windows 8.1pro Crossover 27" 2560x1440 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer H213H 1920x1080 Phillips 224E 1920x1080 Blackwidow Ultimate Corsair HX 850w 
CaseMouse
NZXT Phantom 820 Gunmetal R.A.T. 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 Gigabyte 990FX UD5 Gigabyte GTX 660ti G-Skill DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 H100 Windows 7 Pro (64bit) Dell 2407 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Azio Levetron Corsair TX750 NZXT Tempest MS Habu 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD e-350 GA-E350N-USB3 Radeon 6310 2gb Kingston 1333 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOSPower
Seagate 1tb 7200.12 XP home Flex ATX 150 W 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast
(18 items)
 
Piledriver
(12 items)
 
HTPC
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960x GA-X99 Gaming G1 HIS Radeon 7970 Gskill 16gb DDR4 2400  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
4tb Seagate 480gb Intel 730 OCZ Arc 100 Kingston V100 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Black Swiftech H240-x Windows 8.1pro Crossover 27" 2560x1440 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer H213H 1920x1080 Phillips 224E 1920x1080 Blackwidow Ultimate Corsair HX 850w 
CaseMouse
NZXT Phantom 820 Gunmetal R.A.T. 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 Gigabyte 990FX UD5 Gigabyte GTX 660ti G-Skill DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 H100 Windows 7 Pro (64bit) Dell 2407 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Azio Levetron Corsair TX750 NZXT Tempest MS Habu 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD e-350 GA-E350N-USB3 Radeon 6310 2gb Kingston 1333 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOSPower
Seagate 1tb 7200.12 XP home Flex ATX 150 W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #322 of 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by amay200 View Post

Is anyone on here loving Splatoon 2? Since release I've put more than 200hrs into that game lol. Just downloaded Mario vs Rabbids off the eShop and have been pleasantly surprised at how much I'm enjoying that game.

Have you played Splatoon 1 by any chance? From what i have heard those that played the first have been kinda disappointed as its not really done much new, looks quite interesting though, but yet to find a game that makes me say "yes gotta by a switch" Never been a fan of Zelda and any multi-plat games i would get on one of my other consoles first.
The White Box
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X6 BE 1090T Asus CrossHair IV iChill 770GTX 4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB (2x4GB)  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB (x1) Seagate 4TB(x1) Samsung SH-S223C/BEBE Corsair H80 Push-Pull Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell SP2309w Cheap Super Flower 750w Corsair Air 540 White 
MouseMouse Pad
Razor Naga 2012 Edition None 
  hide details  
Reply
The White Box
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X6 BE 1090T Asus CrossHair IV iChill 770GTX 4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB (2x4GB)  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB (x1) Seagate 4TB(x1) Samsung SH-S223C/BEBE Corsair H80 Push-Pull Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell SP2309w Cheap Super Flower 750w Corsair Air 540 White 
MouseMouse Pad
Razor Naga 2012 Edition None 
  hide details  
Reply
post #323 of 360
I really like the direction of Super Mario Odyssey, if this Switch gets more third party support in the coming year I may buy a Switch in 2019. I only wish Nintendo games ever went on sale, that is one thing I hate about Nintendo, it is only company that never puts there games on sale, so even if I wait a year Zelda will still be 60, lol.

Just seems insane to me, but I guess it makes them money so I don't know.
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-7820HK Kaby Lake @ 4.2Ghz GTX 1070 @ 2Ghz boost @ 9008Mhz Vram 16GB 2x8 DDR4 2133 Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVMe 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
5TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM Grizzly Conductonaut on GPU and CPU Win 10 Bloatware Free Edition 17.3" 1080p IPS oc'd 100hz GSYNC 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-7820HK Kaby Lake @ 4.2Ghz GTX 1070 @ 2Ghz boost @ 9008Mhz Vram 16GB 2x8 DDR4 2133 Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVMe 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
5TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM Grizzly Conductonaut on GPU and CPU Win 10 Bloatware Free Edition 17.3" 1080p IPS oc'd 100hz GSYNC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #324 of 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmageddonAsh View Post

Have you played Splatoon 1 by any chance? From what i have heard those that played the first have been kinda disappointed as its not really done much new, looks quite interesting though, but yet to find a game that makes me say "yes gotta by a switch" Never been a fan of Zelda and any multi-plat games i would get on one of my other consoles first.

yes i played Splatoon 1 extensively as well (made it to S in ranked mode - logged about 600hrs in game) and yes the game feels like DLC for S1, but i still enjoy it. Especially Salmon Run (aside from the first couple I've played every salmon run event long enough to get both of the 'daily' bonus(1200pts))
Beast
(18 items)
 
Piledriver
(12 items)
 
HTPC
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960x GA-X99 Gaming G1 HIS Radeon 7970 Gskill 16gb DDR4 2400  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
4tb Seagate 480gb Intel 730 OCZ Arc 100 Kingston V100 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Black Swiftech H240-x Windows 8.1pro Crossover 27" 2560x1440 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer H213H 1920x1080 Phillips 224E 1920x1080 Blackwidow Ultimate Corsair HX 850w 
CaseMouse
NZXT Phantom 820 Gunmetal R.A.T. 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 Gigabyte 990FX UD5 Gigabyte GTX 660ti G-Skill DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 H100 Windows 7 Pro (64bit) Dell 2407 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Azio Levetron Corsair TX750 NZXT Tempest MS Habu 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD e-350 GA-E350N-USB3 Radeon 6310 2gb Kingston 1333 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOSPower
Seagate 1tb 7200.12 XP home Flex ATX 150 W 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast
(18 items)
 
Piledriver
(12 items)
 
HTPC
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960x GA-X99 Gaming G1 HIS Radeon 7970 Gskill 16gb DDR4 2400  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
4tb Seagate 480gb Intel 730 OCZ Arc 100 Kingston V100 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Black Swiftech H240-x Windows 8.1pro Crossover 27" 2560x1440 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer H213H 1920x1080 Phillips 224E 1920x1080 Blackwidow Ultimate Corsair HX 850w 
CaseMouse
NZXT Phantom 820 Gunmetal R.A.T. 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 Gigabyte 990FX UD5 Gigabyte GTX 660ti G-Skill DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 H100 Windows 7 Pro (64bit) Dell 2407 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Azio Levetron Corsair TX750 NZXT Tempest MS Habu 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD e-350 GA-E350N-USB3 Radeon 6310 2gb Kingston 1333 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOSPower
Seagate 1tb 7200.12 XP home Flex ATX 150 W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #325 of 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by amay200 View Post



yes i played Splatoon 1 extensively as well (made it to S in ranked mode - logged about 600hrs in game) and yes the game feels like DLC for S1, but i still enjoy it. Especially Salmon Run (aside from the first couple I've played every salmon run event long enough to get both of the 'daily' bonus(1200pts))

Just an opinion here so please don't think I'm bashing the game or the Switch: I must say, I really don't like Splatoon 2 on the Switch, I struggle to find any merit in it. The gameplay is fluid enough, but I just don't understand why it is supposed to be fun. I played it for a good couple of hours, my heart sank into my chest when I realised I'd wasted my money, I knew I'd never play it again. I don't get it, everyone seems to love it, but I genuinely loathe it. I don't know why I bought it, maybe it was the severe lack of games on the Switch.

I'm almost tempted by Lego Worlds, but I don't want to be disappointed again.

I loved Zelda, but it has ran its course for me, I can't face playing anymore of it.

I loved MarioKart, but again, I can't bring myself to play it anymore, I've done everything and experienced everything.

I loved Minecraft, but then I realised it was lacking a lot of features I love about Minecraft and was the same game I'd bought on every other platform and ran out of steam playing that.

I used to love my Switch. I used to really understand what mobile gaming was really all about, but I've just fallen out of love with it, it can't hold my interest for long.

I've spent over £500 on my Switch, and I am truly mortified that I could have had an Xbox One X, or a new graphics card instead... frown.gif Can ANYONE recommend me a game that can hold my interest on the Switch? The store just seems to be filled with indie games, an obscenely expensive Basket Ball game and a bunch of kids games. I am really excited for Skyrim, and that is the only reason I still have my Switch.
Edited by Roxborough - 9/22/17 at 2:24am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS Sabertooth P67 GTX 680 4gb POV TGT Ultra Charged Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Force 3 SSD Crucial MX100 SSD Toshiba 2.5" 32mb cache Corsair H60 Push/Pull Scythe GT's 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional UE55KS7000 10-bit 4K TV Razer Turret Corsair AX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 650D Razer Turret Razer Turret M-Audio BX5 Active Monitors 
Other
M-Audio Keystation 88es 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS Sabertooth P67 GTX 680 4gb POV TGT Ultra Charged Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Force 3 SSD Crucial MX100 SSD Toshiba 2.5" 32mb cache Corsair H60 Push/Pull Scythe GT's 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional UE55KS7000 10-bit 4K TV Razer Turret Corsair AX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 650D Razer Turret Razer Turret M-Audio BX5 Active Monitors 
Other
M-Audio Keystation 88es 
  hide details  
Reply
post #326 of 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxborough View Post

Just an opinion here so please don't think I'm bashing the game or the Switch: I must say, I really don't like Splatoon 2 on the Switch, I struggle to find any merit in it. The gameplay is fluid enough, but I just don't understand why it is supposed to be fun. I played it for a good couple of hours, my heart sank into my chest when I realised I'd wasted my money, I knew I'd never play it again. I don't get it, everyone seems to love it, but I genuinely loathe it. I don't know why I bought it, maybe it was the severe lack of games on the Switch.

I'm almost tempted by Lego Worlds, but I don't want to be disappointed again.

I loved Zelda, but it has ran its course for me, I can't face playing anymore of it.

I loved MarioKart, but again, I can't bring myself to play it anymore, I've done everything and experienced everything.

I loved Minecraft, but then I realised it was lacking a lot of features I love about Minecraft and was the same game I'd bought on every other platform and ran out of steam playing that.

I used to love my Switch. I used to really understand what mobile gaming was really all about, but I've just fallen out of love with it, it can't hold my interest for long.

I've spent over £500 on my Switch, and I am truly mortified that I could have had an Xbox One X, or a new graphics card instead... frown.gif Can ANYONE recommend me a game that can hold my interest on the Switch? The store just seems to be filled with indie games, an obscenely expensive Basket Ball game and a bunch of kids games. I am really excited for Skyrim, and that is the only reason I still have my Switch.

Did you download that Octopath Traveler demo? If you can't get into that you need to give me your switch (because i need one) because that is the best game thats not out yet i've seen all my life.
post #327 of 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by defhed View Post

Did you download that Octopath Traveler demo? If you can't get into that you need to give me your switch (because i need one) because that is the best game thats not out yet i've seen all my life.

I am tempted to sell it. My issue is that I've paid for apps on the store, so I'd want to sell my account along with it as I'd probably never invest in one again, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable doing that.

Looking at Octopath Traveler, it seems interesting. I'll give it a go. But really, I'm not into indie games, side scrollers, JRPG's (unless truly spectacular) or any games that look a bit naff, I do love Studio Ghibli though, not that I am a graphics snob or anything but I like to play games that are visually stimulating, the graphics themselves don't have to be amazing, but they have to be consistent and a joy to look at. Diablo style games are the limit for me. I can still play Diablo II for hours on end, and old school strategy games but give me a turn based 2D RPG game with 3D elements and I want to shoot myself, cause there's plenty of that on mobile phones. So why would I bother running them on a Switch when I have the likes of Zelda?

Again, it is my opinion and I'm not slating the Switch or anyone that enjoys those kind of games. I was genuinely impressed by Zelda and most of the games I've played. And the console itself. I'm just struggling to see any replayability in it until more AAA games are out.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS Sabertooth P67 GTX 680 4gb POV TGT Ultra Charged Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Force 3 SSD Crucial MX100 SSD Toshiba 2.5" 32mb cache Corsair H60 Push/Pull Scythe GT's 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional UE55KS7000 10-bit 4K TV Razer Turret Corsair AX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 650D Razer Turret Razer Turret M-Audio BX5 Active Monitors 
Other
M-Audio Keystation 88es 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS Sabertooth P67 GTX 680 4gb POV TGT Ultra Charged Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Force 3 SSD Crucial MX100 SSD Toshiba 2.5" 32mb cache Corsair H60 Push/Pull Scythe GT's 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional UE55KS7000 10-bit 4K TV Razer Turret Corsair AX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 650D Razer Turret Razer Turret M-Audio BX5 Active Monitors 
Other
M-Audio Keystation 88es 
  hide details  
Reply
post #328 of 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxborough View Post

I am tempted to sell it. My issue is that I've paid for apps on the store, so I'd want to sell my account along with it as I'd probably never invest in one again, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable doing that.

Looking at Octopath Traveler, it seems interesting. I'll give it a go. But really, I'm not into indie games, side scrollers, JRPG's (unless truly spectacular) or any games that look a bit naff, I do love Studio Ghibli though, not that I am a graphics snob or anything but I like to play games that are visually stimulating, the graphics themselves don't have to be amazing, but they have to be consistent and a joy to look at. Diablo style games are the limit for me. I can still play Diablo II for hours on end, and old school strategy games but give me a turn based 2D RPG game with 3D elements and I want to shoot myself, cause there's plenty of that on mobile phones. So why would I bother running them on a Switch when I have the likes of Zelda?

Again, it is my opinion and I'm not slating the Switch or anyone that enjoys those kind of games. I was genuinely impressed by Zelda and most of the games I've played. And the console itself. I'm just struggling to see any replayability in it until more AAA games are out.

Well yea, it's a console... they're only worth having for a few games here and there.
post #329 of 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxborough View Post

Just an opinion here so please don't think I'm bashing the game or the Switch: I must say, I really don't like Splatoon 2 on the Switch, I struggle to find any merit in it. The gameplay is fluid enough, but I just don't understand why it is supposed to be fun. I played it for a good couple of hours, my heart sank into my chest when I realised I'd wasted my money, I knew I'd never play it again. I don't get it, everyone seems to love it, but I genuinely loathe it. I don't know why I bought it, maybe it was the severe lack of games on the Switch.

I'm almost tempted by Lego Worlds, but I don't want to be disappointed again.

I loved Zelda, but it has ran its course for me, I can't face playing anymore of it.

I loved MarioKart, but again, I can't bring myself to play it anymore, I've done everything and experienced everything.

I loved Minecraft, but then I realised it was lacking a lot of features I love about Minecraft and was the same game I'd bought on every other platform and ran out of steam playing that.

I used to love my Switch. I used to really understand what mobile gaming was really all about, but I've just fallen out of love with it, it can't hold my interest for long.

I've spent over £500 on my Switch, and I am truly mortified that I could have had an Xbox One X, or a new graphics card instead... frown.gif Can ANYONE recommend me a game that can hold my interest on the Switch? The store just seems to be filled with indie games, an obscenely expensive Basket Ball game and a bunch of kids games. I am really excited for Skyrim, and that is the only reason I still have my Switch.

If the Nintendo properties and portability of the Switch aren't enough to keep you interested in the system then it probably wasn't the best purchase for you. As far as the XBoneX it's just a worse version of your pc with more expensive games at this point? Ps4 has more exclusive which makes it a more appealing. Switch has Nintendo first party and portability which makes it more appealing. Xbox isn't really on the radar at this point.

I guess it's all about what you want to play. Like I just bought a 2DSXL to catch up on pokemon games, (alpha saphire, platnium, white, black 2, y, moon, ultra sun preordered). I'm probably not gonna get any more ds games, but that right there is probably like a yearish of gameplay for me.
Mini Monster
(13 items)
 
Dedicated Miner
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K MSI H110I Pro Nivida GeForce GTX 1080 FE G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HyperX Savage 2.5" 240GB SSD PNY 2.5" 480GB SSD Corsair H75 AIO Cooler Windows 10 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer XB270HU bprz 144hz G-Sync Logitech G610 EVGA 120-G1-0650-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 650 W Cooler Master Elite 130 
Mouse
Steel Series Sensei 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel E5-1650 Dell OEM Gigabyte 1050 TI Gigabyte 1050 TI 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Dell OEM 16GB (4x4) DDR3 WD Blue 160GB Dell OEM Dell OEM 
OSCaseCase
Windows 7 Professional Dell OEM Dell OEM 
  hide details  
Reply
Mini Monster
(13 items)
 
Dedicated Miner
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K MSI H110I Pro Nivida GeForce GTX 1080 FE G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HyperX Savage 2.5" 240GB SSD PNY 2.5" 480GB SSD Corsair H75 AIO Cooler Windows 10 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer XB270HU bprz 144hz G-Sync Logitech G610 EVGA 120-G1-0650-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 650 W Cooler Master Elite 130 
Mouse
Steel Series Sensei 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel E5-1650 Dell OEM Gigabyte 1050 TI Gigabyte 1050 TI 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Dell OEM 16GB (4x4) DDR3 WD Blue 160GB Dell OEM Dell OEM 
OSCaseCase
Windows 7 Professional Dell OEM Dell OEM 
  hide details  
Reply
post #330 of 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxborough View Post

Just an opinion here so please don't think I'm bashing the game or the Switch: I must say, I really don't like Splatoon 2 on the Switch, I struggle to find any merit in it. The gameplay is fluid enough, but I just don't understand why it is supposed to be fun. I played it for a good couple of hours, my heart sank into my chest when I realised I'd wasted my money, I knew I'd never play it again. I don't get it, everyone seems to love it, but I genuinely loathe it. I don't know why I bought it, maybe it was the severe lack of games on the Switch.

I'm almost tempted by Lego Worlds, but I don't want to be disappointed again.

I loved Zelda, but it has ran its course for me, I can't face playing anymore of it.

I loved MarioKart, but again, I can't bring myself to play it anymore, I've done everything and experienced everything.

I loved Minecraft, but then I realised it was lacking a lot of features I love about Minecraft and was the same game I'd bought on every other platform and ran out of steam playing that.

I used to love my Switch. I used to really understand what mobile gaming was really all about, but I've just fallen out of love with it, it can't hold my interest for long.

I've spent over £500 on my Switch, and I am truly mortified that I could have had an Xbox One X, or a new graphics card instead... frown.gif Can ANYONE recommend me a game that can hold my interest on the Switch? The store just seems to be filled with indie games, an obscenely expensive Basket Ball game and a bunch of kids games. I am really excited for Skyrim, and that is the only reason I still have my Switch.

That is truly unfortunate that you spent so much money.. You appear to have different tastes than I

If you're curious about Lego worlds it is on Steam so you could try it there and then ask for a refund (if you don't like it or want it for the Switch instread)

As for you used to loving your switch it sounds like you really loved Zelda on it but none of the other games really grabbed you. As for justifying holding on to it... well chances are there will be another Zelda game, There will likely be another Mario Kart game (seeing as 8 deluxe is just 8 with improvements and a real battle mode) Also it is getting a Metroid game in the future. (I won't try to talk about the merits of Xenoblade as you said you weren't a fan of jRPGs) I get the feeling that Fire Emblem Warriors game won't be for you either.

The switch isn't for everyone and it definitely has a lacking library at this point, Nintendo is trying to offset this with Indie games at the moment. At this stage I've spent 2.50/hr on the switch (for every hour I've currently played it has cost me $2.50. I came about this number by adding up all the stuff I've bought for the switch and divided it by all the game time I've put in) and I'm hoping to be able to get that number into the $1.50/hr (or lower) range. I'm fairly confident I can do it because I managed to log over 3000hrs on my Wii U. Perhaps doing such analysis will help you. Otherwise I would look at selling your system (especially if supply issues in your region haven't been sorted out - they still aren't widely available in my region)

For those people excited about Octopath traveler am I the only one not really excited about it? My impressions so far is that the graphics are really nice but the combat system is really boring, there just isn't anything new here and it comes across as really dated. The world & Characters haven't really gripped me either (which would allow me to overlook the boring combat system, I just don't care enough about either characters)
Beast
(18 items)
 
Piledriver
(12 items)
 
HTPC
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960x GA-X99 Gaming G1 HIS Radeon 7970 Gskill 16gb DDR4 2400  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
4tb Seagate 480gb Intel 730 OCZ Arc 100 Kingston V100 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Black Swiftech H240-x Windows 8.1pro Crossover 27" 2560x1440 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer H213H 1920x1080 Phillips 224E 1920x1080 Blackwidow Ultimate Corsair HX 850w 
CaseMouse
NZXT Phantom 820 Gunmetal R.A.T. 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 Gigabyte 990FX UD5 Gigabyte GTX 660ti G-Skill DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 H100 Windows 7 Pro (64bit) Dell 2407 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Azio Levetron Corsair TX750 NZXT Tempest MS Habu 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD e-350 GA-E350N-USB3 Radeon 6310 2gb Kingston 1333 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOSPower
Seagate 1tb 7200.12 XP home Flex ATX 150 W 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast
(18 items)
 
Piledriver
(12 items)
 
HTPC
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960x GA-X99 Gaming G1 HIS Radeon 7970 Gskill 16gb DDR4 2400  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
4tb Seagate 480gb Intel 730 OCZ Arc 100 Kingston V100 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Black Swiftech H240-x Windows 8.1pro Crossover 27" 2560x1440 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer H213H 1920x1080 Phillips 224E 1920x1080 Blackwidow Ultimate Corsair HX 850w 
CaseMouse
NZXT Phantom 820 Gunmetal R.A.T. 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 Gigabyte 990FX UD5 Gigabyte GTX 660ti G-Skill DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 H100 Windows 7 Pro (64bit) Dell 2407 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Azio Levetron Corsair TX750 NZXT Tempest MS Habu 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD e-350 GA-E350N-USB3 Radeon 6310 2gb Kingston 1333 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOSPower
Seagate 1tb 7200.12 XP home Flex ATX 150 W 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nintendo
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Nintendo › [Official] Nintendo Switch News and Owners Club