Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club - Page 940

post #9391 of 11504
I have booted 4.6 on phase on quite a few chips. Better dig deep lol smile.gif

Hand mounted. Been testing quick for imc cold bugs so not hardware mounting it yet. Board should be prepped by weekend for 24/7 use on phase.

Was waiting on something i ordered to water proof board for ln2 operation. Will be able to pour water on pcb once i apply it...

Condensation must be 100% removed from equasion for some accurate data.
Edited by chew* - 4/20/17 at 8:42am
post #9392 of 11504
@rt123

http://www.3dmark.com/compare/spy/1600101/spy/1599884/spy/1600082







Identical except for the CPU Test where I think you know what affects that. Added another result to make it more apparent. thumb.gif
post #9393 of 11504
thumb.gif

Great gainz with RAM speed. tongue.gif

Btw scratch FSE. Try either Vantage or 3D11. Sorry if I'm bothering you too much. guiltysmiley.gif
post #9394 of 11504
120 ref clock with 2666 divider will solve that issue mus...
post #9395 of 11504
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt123 View Post

thumb.gif

Great gainz with RAM speed. tongue.gif

Btw scratch FSE. Try either Vantage or 3D11. Sorry if I'm bothering you too much. guiltysmiley.gif

3D11 sucks for Ryzen. Just around a 4.6 5930K @ 4.1 redface.gif

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/12113228

rolleyes.gif

I'll give you more later. Have to sleep. biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew* View Post

120 ref clock with 2666 divider will solve that issue mus...

I don't need to, remember I can do 4 sticks at 3200 without BCLK. wink.gif

It just happened that I need to test the BEs. thumb.gif

Testing 3466 RAM on X99 ATM.
post #9396 of 11504
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

3D11 sucks for Ryzen. Just around a 4.6 5930K @ 4.1 redface.gif

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/12113228

rolleyes.gif

I'll give you more later. Have to sleep. biggrin.gif

wth.gif

Would be great if use the 980Ti, so less GPU bound & more CPU bound. We're comparing CPUs after all.

But please don't cut back on sleep because of me. I rarely get to sleep properly these days, and it sucks. Would be nice if you don't have to go through the same. redface.gif
post #9397 of 11504
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

3D11 sucks for Ryzen. Just around a 4.6 5930K @ 4.1 redface.gif

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/12113228

rolleyes.gif

I'll give you more later. Have to sleep. biggrin.gif
I don't need to, remember I can do 4 sticks at 3200 without BCLK. wink.gif

It just happened that I need to test the BEs. thumb.gif

Testing 3466 RAM on X99 ATM.

what I'm saying is there is a healthy boost at pc3200 120 ref clock 2666 divider due to sucking in the subs by using 2666 strap.

I have seen gains of 400 points in cpu test.....

its actually harder not easier to do 120 ref and 2666 divider than 3200 divider wink.gif due to tighter subs bud.

if you can do 2400 divider that's even better and harder.
Edited by chew* - 4/20/17 at 9:15am
post #9398 of 11504
Quote:
Originally Posted by chew* View Post

I have booted 4.6 on phase on quite a few chips. Better dig deep lol smile.gif

Hand mounted. Been testing quick for imc cold bugs so not hardware mounting it yet. Board should be prepped by weekend for 24/7 use on phase.

Was waiting on something i ordered to water proof board for ln2 operation. Will be able to pour water on pcb once i apply it...

Condensation must be 100% removed from equasion for some accurate data.

Quite a few Ryzen chips?
I guess we're going all the way then.

I'm not gonna lie though, I just think it's hilarious that people are referencing my validation as a reason why the Titanium is great. I've been complaining about a lack of bclock and subpar VRMs and meanwhile behind my back people are worshipping it because of me lol
post #9399 of 11504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyl3r View Post

Quite a few Ryzen chips?
I guess we're going all the way then.

I'm not gonna lie though, I just think it's hilarious that people are referencing my validation as a reason why the Titanium is great. I've been complaining about a lack of bclock and subpar VRMs and meanwhile behind my back people are worshipping it because of me lol

One of each sku mostly for bug reporting and what not.

4 are duds 2 so/so 1 decent.

Got quite a few boards.

Yah lol.

I am not favoring any vendor but I am favoring logical debates smile.gif

when my ch6 works it works......but when it doesn't I think first thing I am going to wear out is my mem training and reset button lol......

My taichi is great....IF I know what bclk I plan on using and have no plans to touch it once I set it...

If I was not aware of this issue I would have frisbeed it a long time ago.....

My prime pro is great if benching 3200.....but it ends there it must be run @ 2933 for 24/7 use......

My gaming 5 has been subjected with a DMM surgically due to a malfunction....poor thing I was supposed to RMA but I found it more amusing to just keep poking around to determine what failed myself....

Anyway I wish people were far more subjective in there posts like you and I have just been wink.gif
Edited by chew* - 4/20/17 at 9:26am
post #9400 of 11504
Quote:
Originally Posted by chew* View Post

what I'm saying is there is a healthy boost at pc3200 120 ref clock 2666 divider due to sucking in the subs by using 2666 strap.

I have seen gains of 400 points in cpu test.....

its actually harder not easier to do 120 ref and 2666 divider than 3200 divider wink.gif due to tighter subs bud.

if you can do 2400 divider that's even better and harder.

Got you. I believe I have tried it once or so. But failed to see something significant - at least on those quick tests. I may have to try it again. That will mean using an early BIOS and the crap that it brings. tongue.gif

But I think I did 3600 and 3466 on that BIOS. Might even be better. thumb.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt123 View Post

wth.gif

Would be great if use the 980Ti, so less GPU bound & more CPU bound. We're comparing CPUs after all.

But please don't cut back on sleep because of me. I rarely get to sleep properly these days, and it sucks. Would be nice if you don't have to go through the same. redface.gif

Tell me about self contained sleep deprivation. wink.gif It's 1:00AM here and I need to be back at work by 8:00.

I get your point. I will try those. thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club