Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club - Page 443

post #4421 of 10869
Quote:
Originally Posted by joder View Post

So you get around $650 after eBay and Paypal fees (not factoring in shipping).

Yea, I bought the card for $700, so not too bad all things considering. tongue.gif
post #4422 of 10869
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardis666 View Post

Yea, I bought the card for $700, so not too bad all things considering. tongue.gif

Nope not bad. I just hate eBay for that reason.
post #4423 of 10869
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardis666 View Post

eBay rolleyes.gif

They should let you make the titan owners club thread now lol
post #4424 of 10869
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post

They should let you make the titan owners club thread now lol

They did reactivate it tongue.gif

http://www.overclock.net/t/1627390/2017-nvidia-titan-xp-owners-thread/320#post_25997302
post #4425 of 10869
http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12260947

do you guys have problems aswell with driver validation?
post #4426 of 10869
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardis666 View Post

Unbelievable, really, because they were in stock for 700 in a few places that day.
eBay rolleyes.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardis666 View Post

So it's not reading accurately?

Here's stock

it did that witht he 1080 ti for the first few days, too. reported it 100 higher. But that may be right, idk. Bandwidth is correct and maybe that bumps the texture rate way up, too. B/c i am at 365 currently on TFR.
Edited by Slackaveli - 4/8/17 at 12:19pm
post #4427 of 10869
Anyone overclocking in Afterburner using the voltage curve notice that the saved profiles don't always load the same exact curve on startup?
post #4428 of 10869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post

Anyone overclocking in Afterburner using the voltage curve notice that the saved profiles don't always load the same exact curve on startup?

Yeah, the nvidia bios does a correction on what it should run like. You might want to lower the point right before your highest voltage to insure you run your max clock at your max voltage.

For example 2075@1.062 and 2088@1.075, you might have to drop 1.062 to 2063.
post #4429 of 10869
The easter bunny just brought me a new toy biggrin.gif

post #4430 of 10869
Quote:
Originally Posted by xartion View Post

The easter bunny just brought me a new toy biggrin.gif

nice. She's a beefy one. I like biggals tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club