Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club - Page 622

post #6211 of 10472
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyL4 View Post

Why does my voltage and core clock go all over the place during that supercomposition benchmark? I have my core clock set to curve

Power limit, superposition is like a stressful test and requires a lot of power
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageTheEarth View Post

I really wish that the voltage bar in afterburner allowed you to under-volt the card! Let me know what you figure out. I'm waiting on the block to be released for my Aorus so I won't have to worry about temps although the hottest the card ever got was 55C under heavy benching, but while gaming I'm usually between 40-50C. I'm just not sure off its temp related or not.

I'm using stock bios. I don't have this issue when I under volt.

I even did a 1.000 volt run at 2088-2075 not too long ago.



With power limiting it would drop one bin below 1.000v.
Edited by SlimJ87D - 4/19/17 at 9:11pm
post #6212 of 10472
DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE, MEN!!!***

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-20-volta-graphics-card-q3-2017/
EVA3.1
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Broadwell i7-5775c MSI Z97m gaming Aorus Gtx 1080Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Adata ssd Asetek 240mm Win10 Samsung 8 series suhdtv  
Mouse
Logitech G602 
  hide details  
Reply
EVA3.1
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Broadwell i7-5775c MSI Z97m gaming Aorus Gtx 1080Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Adata ssd Asetek 240mm Win10 Samsung 8 series suhdtv  
Mouse
Logitech G602 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6213 of 10472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slackaveli View Post

DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE, MEN!!!***

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-20-volta-graphics-card-q3-2017/

Did you just assume my gender

Gene-Z Dedi
(7 items)
 
Captain America
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i7 2600k @ 5.2 Ghz Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z Gskill 2133 4GB Caviar Black 
CoolingOSPower
Corsair H100 Arch x64 OCZ 650 Watt 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel Xeon E5-2650 Intel Xeon E5-2650 ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS XFX 6870 
RAMOS
32 GB Samsung Arch Nix 
  hide details  
Reply
Gene-Z Dedi
(7 items)
 
Captain America
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i7 2600k @ 5.2 Ghz Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z Gskill 2133 4GB Caviar Black 
CoolingOSPower
Corsair H100 Arch x64 OCZ 650 Watt 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel Xeon E5-2650 Intel Xeon E5-2650 ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS XFX 6870 
RAMOS
32 GB Samsung Arch Nix 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6214 of 10472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slackaveli View Post

DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE, MEN!!!***

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-20-volta-graphics-card-q3-2017/

Dude seriously? **** Nvidia if this is true. JayzTwoCents was right. Lol.
post #6215 of 10472
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post

Dude seriously? **** Nvidia if this is true. JayzTwoCents was right. Lol.

I'll take 2! thumb.gif
post #6216 of 10472
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardis666 View Post

I'll take 2! thumb.gif

You're a freak man, you buy cards left and right. Must be quite wealthy.
post #6217 of 10472
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post

You're a freak man, you buy cards left and right. Must be quite wealthy.

Lol not really. But if you sell at the right times and plan it out the cost isn't too much different. Say they launch it at 700 and drop the price of the Ti to 550 or so. If I sell my Tis' for 600 just before launch, it's about ~150 to trade up per card after ebay/paypal and shipping costs. Not too bad really. And if this card will do all they're rumored to do I might be fine with just 1.

Plus I did just sell my 6950X and my old board too, and I'll be getting my refund for the TXp soon. So there's that. rolleyes.gif

It's all about budgeting and knowing how to "recycle" cash flow/reshift your assets.

I'm 27, and aside from my car payment/insurance/phone/food/ student loans/rent I don't have too many expenses. And I don't really spend my money on anything outside those other than tech *mainly my gaming/workstation rig* and entertainment/girlfriend.

I make about $45K a year.

You wanna talk about wealthy check this guy out... He posts here too!

He's got 4 TXps & 4 1080Tis'...


Edited by alucardis666 - 4/19/17 at 9:43pm
post #6218 of 10472
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardis666 View Post

Lol not really. But if you sell at the right times and plan it out the cost isn't too much different. Say they launch it at 700 and drop the price of the Ti to 550 or so. If I sell my Tis' for 600 just before launch, it's about ~150 to trade up per card after ebay/paypal and shipping costs. Not too bad really. And if this card will do all they're rumored to do I might be fine with just 1.

Plus I did just sell my 6950X and my old board too, and I'll be getting my refund for the TXp soon. So there's that. rolleyes.gif

It's all about budgeting and knowing how to "recycle" cash flow/reshift your assets.

I'm 27, and aside from my car payment/insurance/phone/food/ student loans/rent I don't have too many expenses. And I don't really spend my money on anything outside those other than tech *mainly my gaming/workstation rig* and entertainment/girlfriend.

I make about $45K a year.

You wanna talk about wealthy check this guy out... He posts here too!

He's got 4 TXps & 4 1080Tis'...


Yeah, I used to be able to do all that until I got a mortgage and a wife. Then we started keeping track of one another spending habits biggrin.gif

But I'll still sell my stuff to get other things.
post #6219 of 10472
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post

Yeah, I used to be able to do all that until I got a mortgage and a wife. Then we started keeping track of one another spending habits biggrin.gif

But I'll still sell my stuff to get other things.

Yea. Not ready to settle down just yet. Still got a little recklessness in me. smile.gif
post #6220 of 10472
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousReload View Post




Here we go, power limited indeed.

http://www.3dmark.com/spy/1596675

Did you lock the voltage curve?
Ryzen Baby!
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700 @ 3.9 Asus PRIME X370-PRO Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Founders @ 2000/1... Gskill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB Monsta560,D5,MMRS,HeatkillerIV,SupEVO,F140MP Windows 10 Pro x64 27" ASUS PG278Q @ 2560x1440 @ Gsync @ 144HZ @ 1MS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake POSEIDON Z ( Brown ) EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 Power Supply Thermaltake Core P5 Logitech G403 wireless 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Steelseries QcK Heavy Lexicon Alpha+JBL LSR305+Beyerdynamic DT-770Pro Aquaero 6 PRO USB Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen Baby!
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700 @ 3.9 Asus PRIME X370-PRO Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Founders @ 2000/1... Gskill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB Monsta560,D5,MMRS,HeatkillerIV,SupEVO,F140MP Windows 10 Pro x64 27" ASUS PG278Q @ 2560x1440 @ Gsync @ 144HZ @ 1MS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake POSEIDON Z ( Brown ) EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 Power Supply Thermaltake Core P5 Logitech G403 wireless 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Steelseries QcK Heavy Lexicon Alpha+JBL LSR305+Beyerdynamic DT-770Pro Aquaero 6 PRO USB Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club