Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread - Page 1368

post #13671 of 17583
Anyone know where command rate is in new bios? I can't seem to find it to change it to 1T. My corsair 3200 only runs as 2666 because it detects that frequency as command time of 1T.
post #13672 of 17583
I have 100 x38 set on my 1700 but bus speed typically is 96-98 according to to cpuz/hwinfo. Looking at other peoples screenshots it looks like that isn't normal behavior and I have tried turning off the spread sectrum option and setting adaptive things such the vrms to static freqencies but nothings helped. Anyone got any idea? The ai suite app seems to have the right frequency but then again I don't think its actually updating.

post #13673 of 17583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikoji View Post

I meant with 4 sticks of ram redface.gif

can you boot two? you only have problems booting 4?
post #13674 of 17583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxcielle View Post

can you boot two? you only have problems booting 4?
it was me having problem booting with 4.
post #13675 of 17583
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoark View Post

Anyone know where command rate is in new bios? I can't seem to find it to change it to 1T. My corsair 3200 only runs as 2666 because it detects that frequency as command time of 1T.

At this time the only way to use 2T is to use Flashback to bios 083 via USB.

There is no way to switch between 1t and 2T in current bios rev.
post #13676 of 17583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post

The sticks work perfectly fine separately, though. They both give 8 gigs of RAM with just one of them in. But together, they still only give 8.

You have them in slots A2 and B2, correct? As numbered from the CPU, A1, A2, B1, B2.
post #13677 of 17583
I can probably already guess the answer but is it possible to display the Q-Codes on a seperate display? My top rad covers it and its a pain in the ass to pretty much get my head inside the case everytime I want to see it.
post #13678 of 17583
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossctr View Post

I can probably already guess the answer but is it possible to display the Q-Codes on a seperate display? My top rad covers it and its a pain in the ass to pretty much get my head inside the case everytime I want to see it.

Maybe this if its' compatable.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboard-Accessory/OC_Panel/
post #13679 of 17583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayomani View Post

I have 100 x38 set on my 1700 but bus speed typically is 96-98 according to to cpuz/hwinfo. Looking at other peoples screenshots it looks like that isn't normal behavior and I have tried turning off the spread sectrum option and setting adaptive things such the vrms to static freqencies but nothings helped. Anyone got any idea? The ai suite app seems to have the right frequency but then again I don't think its actually updating.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Hello

These type of frequency fluctuations are due to software reporting errors and can be ignored. Also as an FYI the adjustments you have listed have no bearing on the BCLK frequency.
post #13680 of 17583
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rcherz View Post

Maybe this if its' compatable.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboard-Accessory/OC_Panel/

Hmm, I guess it should be. The manual says the ROG_EXT header supports OC Panel I/II. Only 1 way to find out I guess.

Unless anyone else here has tried?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread