Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread - Page 2722

post #27211 of 31208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally West View Post

Nvidia never lied? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


They do like every company. Thing is they also DELIVER performance i dont buy low tier GPUs can afford brand new platform every year. For someone like me when abroad holidays are living hell 1200 pounds for gpu is not bad price tbh. I reolace hardware for fun. Im on 5th ddr4 kut this year now and temoted to to get 6th to play around with.

For me money got very little value they just keep stacking up in account.i dont drink dont have any holidays living alone. And can buy whatever i want.... Still constant depression.
post #27212 of 31208
I need some advice. I am getting WHEA errors and a reboot after the system has been setting at idle on stock settings. Using Ryzen balanced plan. I tried 20% and 90% min CPU settings, both get random errors. My memory is at 3200, but passed 2500% on memtest with no errors. It's only when at idle that I get errors.
post #27213 of 31208
Nope, stuttering came back a few hours later and kept getting worse afterwards. Thw geforce forums has a 90 something page thread with people complaining about these stutters/freezes so I am definitely not alone. It seems creators update and nvidia are the culprits. Gonna downgrade to anniversary update and see if if fixes the problem.
Ryzen
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
1700 Crosshair VI Extreme Sapphire Rx Vega 64  Sapphire Rx Vega 64 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator 3000 860 pro NVME 512 7200 Seagate WD Purple 6000 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Wraith Led Win 10 Pro XB271HU Das Keyboard 4 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic Focus 850 460X Logitech 900 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
1700 Crosshair VI Extreme Sapphire Rx Vega 64  Sapphire Rx Vega 64 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator 3000 860 pro NVME 512 7200 Seagate WD Purple 6000 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Wraith Led Win 10 Pro XB271HU Das Keyboard 4 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic Focus 850 460X Logitech 900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27214 of 31208
Quote:
Originally Posted by webhito View Post

Nope, stuttering came back a few hours later and kept getting worse afterwards. Thw geforce forums has a 90 something page thread with people complaining about these stutters/freezes so I am definitely not alone. It seems creators update and nvidia are the culprits. Gonna downgrade to anniversary update and see if if fixes the problem.

Timur Born actually posted a "solution" to this a little while ago. Might not work for every game or application but just set the Priority to "Low" on the running .exe in the task manager. Fixed the stuttering for me in the games i've tried so far. Project Cars 2 seems to run fine without thumb.gif
post #27215 of 31208
Quote:
Originally Posted by webhito View Post

Nope, stuttering came back a few hours later and kept getting worse afterwards. Thw geforce forums has a 90 something page thread with people complaining about these stutters/freezes so I am definitely not alone. It seems creators update and nvidia are the culprits. Gonna downgrade to anniversary update and see if if fixes the problem.

I have been suffering from this stuttering in multiple games. Pc2 seems to be the closest lately to stutter free. I think the latest fast build of w10 solves alot of these issues so im hoping fall update solves this.
Ryzen
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1800x CROSSHAIR VI HERO Asus strix 1080 ti  Gskill TridentZ RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M100  crucial mx300 wd black  Cooling by Noctua 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
corsair h115i Windows 10 LG OLED65C6P Varmilo 87 Bluetooth 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX P1-650X-CAH9 650W MODULAR Corsair Carbide 540 logitech g900 logitech G440 
Audio
Marantz sr7010 and Elemental Designs home theater 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1800x CROSSHAIR VI HERO Asus strix 1080 ti  Gskill TridentZ RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M100  crucial mx300 wd black  Cooling by Noctua 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
corsair h115i Windows 10 LG OLED65C6P Varmilo 87 Bluetooth 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX P1-650X-CAH9 650W MODULAR Corsair Carbide 540 logitech g900 logitech G440 
Audio
Marantz sr7010 and Elemental Designs home theater 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27216 of 31208
Quote:
Originally Posted by mct1980 View Post

Timur Born actually posted a "solution" to this a little while ago. Might not work for every game or application but just set the Priority to "Low" on the running .exe in the task manager. Fixed the stuttering for me in the games i've tried so far. Project Cars 2 seems to run fine without thumb.gif

Now that you mention it, I do recall him saying that a few days ago. Will give it a try before I downgrade windows. With so many folks complaining I am surprised there hasn't been a fix yet.
Ryzen
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
1700 Crosshair VI Extreme Sapphire Rx Vega 64  Sapphire Rx Vega 64 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator 3000 860 pro NVME 512 7200 Seagate WD Purple 6000 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Wraith Led Win 10 Pro XB271HU Das Keyboard 4 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic Focus 850 460X Logitech 900 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
1700 Crosshair VI Extreme Sapphire Rx Vega 64  Sapphire Rx Vega 64 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator 3000 860 pro NVME 512 7200 Seagate WD Purple 6000 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Wraith Led Win 10 Pro XB271HU Das Keyboard 4 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic Focus 850 460X Logitech 900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27217 of 31208
Quote:
Originally Posted by webhito View Post

Nope, stuttering came back a few hours later and kept getting worse afterwards. Thw geforce forums has a 90 something page thread with people complaining about these stutters/freezes so I am definitely not alone. It seems creators update and nvidia are the culprits. Gonna downgrade to anniversary update and see if if fixes the problem.

Could be a solution to your problem: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6qy167/had_stuttering_over_a_month_changed_memory/
You can try it and find out if it is the solution to your problem. Beside that, some game engines does not like high FPS, enabling v-sync can help in this situation.
post #27218 of 31208
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post

They do like every company. Thing is they also DELIVER performance i dont buy low tier GPUs can afford brand new platform every year. For someone like me when abroad holidays are living hell 1200 pounds for gpu is not bad price tbh. I reolace hardware for fun. Im on 5th ddr4 kut this year now and temoted to to get 6th to play around with.

For me money got very little value they just keep stacking up in account.i dont drink dont have any holidays living alone. And can buy whatever i want.... Still constant depression.

Buy an animal smile.gif (dog/cat)
OCTARINE
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700 Asus X370 Crosshair VI Hero EVGA 1080 Ti Ballistix Elite 3466 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SM961 Samsung 850 evo Custom Loop Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell S2716DG Asus VC239H Corsair K70 RGB Brown In Win 750w 
CaseMouseAudio
In Win 805 Logitech MX Master 2s Kento YU3 
  hide details  
Reply
OCTARINE
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700 Asus X370 Crosshair VI Hero EVGA 1080 Ti Ballistix Elite 3466 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SM961 Samsung 850 evo Custom Loop Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell S2716DG Asus VC239H Corsair K70 RGB Brown In Win 750w 
CaseMouseAudio
In Win 805 Logitech MX Master 2s Kento YU3 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27219 of 31208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramad View Post

Could be a solution to your problem: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6qy167/had_stuttering_over_a_month_changed_memory/
You can try it and find out if it is the solution to your problem. Beside that, some game engines does not like high FPS, enabling v-sync can help in this situation.

Will check that out as well. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcobra View Post

I have been suffering from this stuttering in multiple games. Pc2 seems to be the closest lately to stutter free. I think the latest fast build of w10 solves alot of these issues so im hoping fall update solves this.

From what I have read, the update from the insiders has not fixed it. I probably will just install 1607 and call it a day, I hate being a beta tester.
Ryzen
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
1700 Crosshair VI Extreme Sapphire Rx Vega 64  Sapphire Rx Vega 64 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator 3000 860 pro NVME 512 7200 Seagate WD Purple 6000 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Wraith Led Win 10 Pro XB271HU Das Keyboard 4 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic Focus 850 460X Logitech 900 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
1700 Crosshair VI Extreme Sapphire Rx Vega 64  Sapphire Rx Vega 64 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator 3000 860 pro NVME 512 7200 Seagate WD Purple 6000 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Wraith Led Win 10 Pro XB271HU Das Keyboard 4 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic Focus 850 460X Logitech 900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27220 of 31208
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post

They do like every company. Thing is they also DELIVER performance i dont buy low tier GPUs can afford brand new platform every year. For someone like me when abroad holidays are living hell 1200 pounds for gpu is not bad price tbh. I reolace hardware for fun. Im on 5th ddr4 kut this year now and temoted to to get 6th to play around with.

For me money got very little value they just keep stacking up in account.i dont drink dont have any holidays living alone. And can buy whatever i want.... Still constant depression.

I am sorry to hear that man, its no fun and people mostly don't understand.

The best way to deal with depression is to workout or get a dog or cat. The main thing is that you have to have distraction. I know this from personal experience.
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G900 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G900 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread