Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread - Page 2892

post #28911 of 29843
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post

Very interesting. I will Turn those on at Minimum and see what happens. Ill try first and Second option You proposed and see what happens biggrin.gif

I made a mistake in that message, the second terminator "RZQ4" does not exist, you need to check "RZQ3"
post #28912 of 29843
What value does 825 in VDDP voltage mean I should put in the bios?
post #28913 of 29843
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1usmus View Post


TRCDRD = TRCDRW = Taiphoon TRCD smile.gif

"additional stability" - switches the mode 1T to 2T. I do not recommend it for the Samsung memory

I've been meaning to thank you 1usmus to thank you for the tool you're providing. I've been able to make my dual rank Hynix M-die run at 2933 stable for the past few days (safe preset). I can even boot (sometimes, 50-50 maybe) to 3066 and run Cinebench, but other stress tests fail immediately. Probably the settings need a little bit more tuning. I'm always using the safe preset. Fast doesn't even want to boot... My motherboard is ASUS X370 Prime, btw.

I have a few questions:
- How do the Rec 1 Rec 2 and Rec 3 settings work: do I have to input every setting from the same column or can I mix and match (Eg: Rec 1 from procODT section with Rec 2 from CAD_BUS?).
- same as above for Rec Min and Max. Basically, do I have to set everything from one column or I can mix and match the three sections?
- any ideas what else can be done about Hynix M-die dual rank to run stable at 3066? I don't have options in BIOS for CLDO_VDDP, VPP and PLL voltages. Increasing VSoC and VDIMM doesn't seem to work. GearDown Disabled and CR 2T affect stability and prevent my system for booting at all. They seem to work at 2666 MHz and below only...

Also, I think there's a problem with build 0.9.7. I'm seeing way off tFAW, tRFC and tRFC (alt) settings. I've attached a printscreen for that.

Thanks again for the work your doing.
post #28914 of 29843
Quote:
Originally Posted by figarro View Post

I've been meaning to thank you 1usmus to thank you for the tool you're providing. I've been able to make my dual rank Hynix M-die run at 2933 stable for the past few days (safe preset). I can even boot (sometimes, 50-50 maybe) to 3066 and run Cinebench, but other stress tests fail immediately. Probably the settings need a little bit more tuning. I'm always using the safe preset. Fast doesn't even want to boot... My motherboard is ASUS X370 Prime, btw.

I have a few questions:
- How do the Rec 1 Rec 2 and Rec 3 settings work: do I have to input every setting from the same column or can I mix and match (Eg: Rec 1 from procODT section with Rec 2 from CAD_BUS?).
- same as above for Rec Min and Max. Basically, do I have to set everything from one column or I can mix and match the three sections?
- any ideas what else can be done about Hynix M-die dual rank to run stable at 3066? I don't have options in BIOS for CLDO_VDDP, VPP and PLL voltages. Increasing VSoC and VDIMM doesn't seem to work. GearDown Disabled and CR 2T affect stability and prevent my system for booting at all. They seem to work at 2666 MHz and below only...

Also, I think there's a problem with build 0.9.7. I'm seeing way off tFAW, tRFC and tRFC (alt) settings. I've attached a printscreen for that.

Thanks again for the work your doing.

Forgot to add the pic

post #28915 of 29843

Ok, i reach the fast preset but it's not stable, i miss something?
post #28916 of 29843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post

That doesn't work for some of us. Not sure if it's a bios thing or what, but my LEDs never shut down, unless I kill my PSU.
I found that also but if you open up Asus Aura then in the top right hand corner go to the power off settings and disable it there the led lighting will turn off the the computer.
post #28917 of 29843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromerz View Post

I found that also but if you open up Asus Aura then in the top right hand corner go to the power off settings and disable it there the led lighting will turn off the the computer.
Really? That's odd to me. I was trying to avoid using Aura and just use the BIOS to set the colors. I wonder why Aura is capable of doing something, yet the BIOS option to disable them doesn't work.
FireBox
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3820 Asus Rampage IV Gene Zotac GTX 980 x 2 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
256GB ADATA S900 x 2 RAID0 3TB x 2 RAID1 1TB x 2 single storage Custom water loop 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
XSPC EX360 rads x 1 / AlphaCool Monsta 360 x 2 ... Dual D5 variable pumps Windows 7 64 bit SP1 Samsung 27" LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Corsair AX750 Case Labs Magnum M8 Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
FireBox
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3820 Asus Rampage IV Gene Zotac GTX 980 x 2 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
256GB ADATA S900 x 2 RAID0 3TB x 2 RAID1 1TB x 2 single storage Custom water loop 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
XSPC EX360 rads x 1 / AlphaCool Monsta 360 x 2 ... Dual D5 variable pumps Windows 7 64 bit SP1 Samsung 27" LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Corsair AX750 Case Labs Magnum M8 Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #28918 of 29843
Quote:
Originally Posted by macxell View Post


Ok, i reach the fast preset but it's not stable, i miss something?

bug tCWL in calculator (in the new version I will correct) , try tCWL 13

If there is no stability, try this here tCL14 and tCWL 14
post #28919 of 29843
Quote:
Originally Posted by figarro View Post

I've been meaning to thank you 1usmus to thank you for the tool you're providing. I've been able to make my dual rank Hynix M-die run at 2933 stable for the past few days (safe preset). I can even boot (sometimes, 50-50 maybe) to 3066 and run Cinebench, but other stress tests fail immediately. Probably the settings need a little bit more tuning. I'm always using the safe preset. Fast doesn't even want to boot... My motherboard is ASUS X370 Prime, btw.

I have a few questions:
- How do the Rec 1 Rec 2 and Rec 3 settings work: do I have to input every setting from the same column or can I mix and match (Eg: Rec 1 from procODT section with Rec 2 from CAD_BUS?).
- same as above for Rec Min and Max. Basically, do I have to set everything from one column or I can mix and match the three sections?
- any ideas what else can be done about Hynix M-die dual rank to run stable at 3066? I don't have options in BIOS for CLDO_VDDP, VPP and PLL voltages. Increasing VSoC and VDIMM doesn't seem to work. GearDown Disabled and CR 2T affect stability and prevent my system for booting at all. They seem to work at 2666 MHz and below only...

Also, I think there's a problem with build 0.9.7. I'm seeing way off tFAW, tRFC and tRFC (alt) settings. I've attached a printscreen for that.

Thanks again for the work your doing.

You entered incorrect data into the calculator, mixed up a lot, be attentive

The motherboard does not affect the memory start. At В350, 3466 runs perfectly. To open "CLDO_VDDP" you need to install a modified BIOS (I hacked all the BIOS motherboard asus).



You can mix all the columns in a green rectangle, for example, for example rec1 procODT RTT_NOM RTT_WR RTT_PARK + rec 2 CAD_BUS columns

try these settings for 3066 now:

16 18 18 18 36 54 other timing auto
RTT: RZQ7 RZQ3 RZQ1
procODT 68.6
CAD BUS 30 30 40 60
Vdram 1.375 , vsoc 1.05 other voltage auto
Edited by 1usmus - 10/24/17 at 5:40am
post #28920 of 29843
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1usmus View Post

...
ryzendramsettings2.png 57k .png file
Hey, could you explain what I'm supposed to enter at VDDP voltage as well as the value below it? I don't understand these high values for voltage.
And also, where is BGS located in the BIOS? Could not find it.

Thanks for all the help mate.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread