Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread - Page 242

post #2411 of 2517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radeczek1993 View Post

I've read somewhere that power limit depends on what BIOS is in your GPU. I'm using F3P version.


How can i check the gpu bios ? I dont know what bios i have on gpu
post #2412 of 2517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrou View Post

How can i check the gpu bios ? I dont know what bios i have on gpu

In Aorus Graphics Engine is a option that let you check that. You can download this software from Gigabyte Aorus official website.
post #2413 of 2517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radeczek1993 View Post

In Aorus Graphics Engine is a option that let you check that. You can download this software from Gigabyte Aorus official website.
Ye i found it my bios is f3

may i ask how did you update ur bios to f3p?

if there is easy way can tell me what its
post #2414 of 2517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrou View Post

Ye i found it my bios is f3

may i ask how did you update ur bios to f3p?

if there is easy way can tell me what its
1) Go to gigabyte site and you choose your model :
http://www.gigabyte.us/Graphics-Card/GeForce%C2%AE-GTX-10-Series

2) Navigate to the support section and download the bios

3)If you have the non extreme Aorus as I do, run the N108TAD if you use DVI-D or N108TAH if you use HDMI.(read the PDF in the folder you downloaded)

You are done!

*I don't think it's necessary but I always uninstall drivers before bios flashing.
post #2415 of 2517
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA junkie View Post

1) Go to gigabyte site and you choose your model :
http://www.gigabyte.us/Graphics-Card/GeForce%C2%AE-GTX-10-Series

2) Navigate to the support section and download the bios

3)If you have the non extreme Aorus as I do, run the N108TAD if you use DVI-D or N108TAH if you use HDMI.(read the PDF in the folder you downloaded)

You are done!

*I don't think it's necessary but I always uninstall drivers before bios flashing.

Thank you

I am using DP and updated bios to f3p used N108TAXH.f3p_A this one worked well

and otherone N108TAXD didnot work well , i dont know why.
post #2416 of 2517
Friend anybody has stutter with this card ?

i've in Euro truck simulator 2, DMC 5 for now. I changed mobo and cpu still i have.

My FPS Suddenly down 10-20FPS, and my framerate suddenly be 10~ to 80 90ms. Im following in MSI afterburner graphic. so i saw stutter.

Please help me for this topic.
post #2417 of 2517
I have 2 of these (waterblock versions) and one of them is running 10C hotter than the other. Inside the box there is a flyer that says "make sure you use the left port as input and the right port as output" but of course I ignored that warning. I have PETG hard tubing connecting them and it would be very hard to snake the right output from 1 card to the left input of the other, so instead the second card has water flowing in backwards. I had looked this up before I setup the cards and it seemed like this shouldn't matter, but I guess it does.

At full load they're running 40C and 50C, does that matter long term? I'm wondering if adding another connection between the cards (making the flow parallel instead of series) would help this issue. I've tried GPU-z, HWMonitor, and other things to make sure these temps are correct and I believe they are. The second card also feels hotter. I'm not sure what to do.
post #2418 of 2517
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcamack View Post

I have 2 of these (waterblock versions) and one of them is running 10C hotter than the other. Inside the box there is a flyer that says "make sure you use the left port as input and the right port as output" but of course I ignored that warning. I have PETG hard tubing connecting them and it would be very hard to snake the right output from 1 card to the left input of the other, so instead the second card has water flowing in backwards. I had looked this up before I setup the cards and it seemed like this shouldn't matter, but I guess it does.

At full load they're running 40C and 50C, does that matter long term? I'm wondering if adding another connection between the cards (making the flow parallel instead of series) would help this issue. I've tried GPU-z, HWMonitor, and other things to make sure these temps are correct and I believe they are. The second card also feels hotter. I'm not sure what to do.



I am not sure what you mean by "make sure you use the left port as input and the right port as output"

Can you explain please ?
post #2419 of 2517
Hey chaps i have to none extreme card,is it safe to flash the extreme bios to it or will it brick it? smile.gif
post #2420 of 2517
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraplex View Post

Hey chaps i have to none extreme card,is it safe to flash the extreme bios to it or will it brick it? smile.gif

It's safe, assuming you don't botch the flash of course.

However, there isn't much of any advantage to flashing the extreme firmware.
Primary
(15 items)
 
Secondary
(13 items)
 
In progress
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820K @ 4.2/3.5GHz core/uncore, 1.175/1.15v Gigabyte X99 SOC Champion (F22n) Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080 Ti (F3P) @ 2025/1485, 1... 4x4GiB Crucial @ 2667, 12-12-12-28-T1, 1.34v 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Plextor M6e 128GB (fw 1.06) M.2 (PCI-E 2.0 2x) 2x Crucial M4 256GB 4x WD Scorpio Black 500GB Noctua NH-D15 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 BenQ BL3200PT Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless (MX Brown) Corsair RM1000x 
CaseMouseAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G402 Realtek ALC1150 + M-Audio AV40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5670 @ 4.4/3.2GHz core/uncore, 1.36 vcore, 1.2... Gigabyte X58A-UD5 r2.0 w/FF3mod10 BIOS Sapphire Fury Nitro OC+ @ 1053/500, 1.225vGPU/1... 2x Samsung MV-3V4G3D/US @ 2000, 10-11-11-30-T1,... 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
1x Crucial BLT4G3D1608ET3LX0 @ 2000, 10-11-11-3... OCZ (Toshiba) Trion 150 120GB Hyundai Sapphire 120GB 3x Hitachi Deskstar 7k1000.C 1TB 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1 Antec TP-750 Fractal Design R5 
Audio
ASUS Xonar DS 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6800K @ 4.3/3.5GHz core/uncore, 1.36/1.2v ASRock X99 OC Formula (P3.10) GTX 780 (temporary) 4x4GiB Crucial DDR4-2400 @ 11-13-12-28-T2, 1.33v 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel 600p 256GB NVMe 2x HGST Travelstar 7k1000 1TB Corsair H55 (temporary) Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 
PowerCase
Seasonic SS-860XP2 Corsair Carbide Air 540 
  hide details  
Reply
Primary
(15 items)
 
Secondary
(13 items)
 
In progress
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820K @ 4.2/3.5GHz core/uncore, 1.175/1.15v Gigabyte X99 SOC Champion (F22n) Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080 Ti (F3P) @ 2025/1485, 1... 4x4GiB Crucial @ 2667, 12-12-12-28-T1, 1.34v 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Plextor M6e 128GB (fw 1.06) M.2 (PCI-E 2.0 2x) 2x Crucial M4 256GB 4x WD Scorpio Black 500GB Noctua NH-D15 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 BenQ BL3200PT Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless (MX Brown) Corsair RM1000x 
CaseMouseAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G402 Realtek ALC1150 + M-Audio AV40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5670 @ 4.4/3.2GHz core/uncore, 1.36 vcore, 1.2... Gigabyte X58A-UD5 r2.0 w/FF3mod10 BIOS Sapphire Fury Nitro OC+ @ 1053/500, 1.225vGPU/1... 2x Samsung MV-3V4G3D/US @ 2000, 10-11-11-30-T1,... 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
1x Crucial BLT4G3D1608ET3LX0 @ 2000, 10-11-11-3... OCZ (Toshiba) Trion 150 120GB Hyundai Sapphire 120GB 3x Hitachi Deskstar 7k1000.C 1TB 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1 Antec TP-750 Fractal Design R5 
Audio
ASUS Xonar DS 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6800K @ 4.3/3.5GHz core/uncore, 1.36/1.2v ASRock X99 OC Formula (P3.10) GTX 780 (temporary) 4x4GiB Crucial DDR4-2400 @ 11-13-12-28-T2, 1.33v 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel 600p 256GB NVMe 2x HGST Travelstar 7k1000 1TB Corsair H55 (temporary) Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 
PowerCase
Seasonic SS-860XP2 Corsair Carbide Air 540 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread