1. I'm in the US.
2. My budget is preferably under $130 but the lower the better.
3. I'm think I need at least a 650w PSU, probably more
4. It will be powering an overclocked 6600k @ 4.5GHz with 1.3v and an overclocked EVGA 1080 TI FTW3, 2 hard drives and 2 SSDs, 2 120mm fans and 1 140mm fans, I'm sure the last bit doesn't matter that much but I figured I might as well be specific.
5. I would really prefer modular cables so I can buy\make different length cables since this is going into an itx case.
6. This will be going into a core 500, so the a 150mm or shorter PSU is preferred.
I've already looked around a bit and found the EVGA 750w G3 and the Cooler Master V750, I just want to make sure I'm not over looking something or a better option.