Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Ninox Venator 3360
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ninox Venator 3360 - Page 6

post #51 of 256

So no 50cpi steps then?

post #52 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyka View Post

So no 50cpi steps then?

Nope, although the 3360 only has steps of 100.
post #53 of 256
When is the statement about exact release date frown.gif

I'm furiously mashing f5 on the facebook page
post #54 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaiaz View Post

When is the statement about exact release date frown.gif

I'm furiously mashing f5 on the facebook page

Sorry, its on there now.
post #55 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by bst View Post

Last time I checked you can only ship internationally for media, like DVDs and books? For the mice I can have them distributed to Amazon.ca and .mx but the mouse doesn't have certification in those countries, so probably not allowed to do that Oo

you can ship mice internationally, ive bought most of my mice off amazon.com from India. All Logitech mice ship, zowie doesnt, fm doesnt etc. Please do what you can to enable international shipping.

and they are always amazon fulfilled if that helps
Edited by roz133 - 4/23/17 at 6:30am
post #56 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by roz133 View Post

you can ship mice internationally, ive bought most of my mice off amazon.com from India. All Logitech mice ship, zowie doesnt, fm doesnt etc. Please do what you can to enable international shipping.

and they are always amazon fulfilled if that helps

I have looked into it, and it appears that each individual product has to be authorised by Amazon, so unfortunately its not a case of simply enabling it in the account. But if its not possible, I may be able to find a retailer who would be able to do it.
post #57 of 256
Looks similar to gamdias erebos laser.

125×68×40 vs 122×62×40 (L×W×H)

Smaller one is venator.

Size is slightly different.
Edited by ov3rmind - 4/24/17 at 6:30am
post #58 of 256
Glad to see bst back at it. This mouse looks great.
post #59 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by ov3rmind View Post

Looks similar to gamdias erebos laser.

125×68×40 vs 122×62×40 (L×W×H)

Smaller one is venator.

Size is slightly different.

Nah, what it looks like is the motospeed v40 because that is what it is with some different internals. On the plus side that means you can test this mouse for 12$ and if you love the shape buy this one.
post #60 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1spe View Post

Nah, what it looks like is the motospeed v40 because that is what it is with some different internals. On the plus side that means you can test this mouse for 12$ and if you love the shape buy this one.

Wow.. That's almost same shell.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Ninox Venator 3360