Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Razer Lancehead
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Razer Lancehead - Page 4

post #31 of 125
https://www.razerzone.com/ap-en/store/razer-lancehead-tournament-edition
Is the tournament edition use the same sensor as DA Elite ?
post #32 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliandro1d View Post

Ergonomics look disgusting, i don't mind the laser sensor there's been allot of firmware updates for avago 9800 etc. and the acceleration has been fixed dunno wth this 5g sensor is though.
Just look at how he's holding it they couldn't even design a mouse that can be held straight rolleyes.gif

Personal preference. I have a 1-3-1 hybrid claw grip and I already love the shape. Looks VERY promising in my book.
post #33 of 125
So there is Lancehead wireless with most-likely Philips Twin-Eye sensor and tournament edition which isn't wireless but packs S3398 and is lighter. Huge props to Razer for making proper mouse for left-handed players like me! I would love to try the tournament edition but that price tag..
post #34 of 125
It's like they've consolidated a bunch of projects into one project. The result was this...
post #35 of 125
@up: I like it. There are pretty much none ambi mouses with 3366 and buttons on both sides. Went from Abyssus to Mastermouse Pro L cause there wasn't anything really better, maybe besides Zowie's 3310. If i knew that Razer will release this beauty i would keep my money and wait.. Although i would probably still prefer just Abyssus with 3389 or at least 3988. Wonder if they fixed smoothing issue with their new Synapse instance - i guesss not rolleyes.gif But who cares, i prefer to not install any mouse drivers as long as it is possible. Used my Abby at default DPI without bigger problems.
post #36 of 125
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantu View Post

So there is Lancehead wireless with most-likely Philips Twin-Eye sensor and tournament edition which isn't wireless but packs S3398 and is lighter. Huge props to Razer for making proper mouse for left-handed players like me! I would love to try the tournament edition but that price tag..

Are you sure it's an optical? Under tech specs https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-lancehead-tournament-edition it says "True 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor"

Edit: it says up to 450 IPS, so it's probably the DA Elite sensor, since PTE does 210 IPS according to Razer's site.
Edited by shockGG - 4/27/17 at 9:41am
post #37 of 125
The sides look like a Newmen GX1 mouse lol biggrin.gif
post #38 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockGG View Post

Are you sure it's an optical? Under tech specs https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-lancehead-tournament-edition it says "True 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor"

It's fake, they just copied this info from Wireless editon page. There is no laser sensor with 16000dpi, 450IPS and 50G specs. Also on the shop page it says "Most advanced optical sensor". Most likely it's 3389 used in Deathadder Elite.
post #39 of 125
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantu View Post

It's fake, they just copied this info from Wireless editon page. There is no laser sensor with 16000dpi, 450IPS and 50G specs. Also on the shop page it says "Most advanced optical sensor". Most likely it's 3389 used in Deathadder Elite.
Yeah, just realized this
post #40 of 125
"Powered by Razer Synapse Pro (Beta)*
Hybrid On-board and Cloud memory

To give you absolute flexibility, the Razer Lancehead is powered by Razer Synapse Pro (Beta)* so you can save your settings directly onto the mouse as well as to the cloud. This way, even if you don’t have access to Razer Synapse or the internet, you can instantly activate your favorite profiles wherever you are. *Coming soon. "

Lol... we're adding back on-board memory! You had it before but we took it away because we wanted you to use our software.. but instead you didn't buy our product.. please come back!!

edit: no wait it actually uses a laser sensor

It's up for purchase apparently: https://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-lancehead-tournament-edition (this is the wired only version**)

$80
Approximate size: 117 mm / 4.6 in (Length) x 71 mm / 2.79 in (Width) x 38 mm / 1.49 in (Height)
Approximate weight: 104 g / 0.23 lbs (Excluding cable)
Edited by ncck - 4/27/17 at 10:06am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Razer Lancehead