Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Sponsored] Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino - Page 6

post #51 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlltt View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

I guess I either take care of my mice or I am just lucky all my life smile.gif
Never had a mouse start to double click or other weird problems some people complain about with many mice.

Or you dont use it as much
Or you dont keep the same mouse for a long period of time
smile.gif

Maybe not, but Explorer 3.0 I used for years, DA 3G for years etc biggrin.gif

And some people whine that "X mouse breaks every 3-6 months" which is just lol.
post #52 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

I guess I either take care of my mice or I am just lucky all my life smile.gif
Never had a mouse start to double click or other weird problems some people complain about with many mice.

Just for a record, how's the humidity around the year where you live? There is this humidity/static electricity theory about double clicking.

I never had anything double click on me either, and air is never too dry here.
post #53 of 158
good review ino.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

Maybe not, but Explorer 3.0 I used for years, DA 3G for years etc biggrin.gif

And some people whine that "X mouse breaks every 3-6 months" which is just lol.

the DA 3G had no issues with double clicking on mouse 4/5, they were just breaking. like the inner part of teh switch got chipped of the shell.
post #54 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1st View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

I guess I either take care of my mice or I am just lucky all my life smile.gif
Never had a mouse start to double click or other weird problems some people complain about with many mice.

Just for a record, how's the humidity around the year where you live? There is this humidity/static electricity theory about double clicking.

I never had anything double click on me either, and air is never too dry here.

Live in southern Sweden, according to some googling biggrin.gif https://weather-and-climate.com/average-monthly-Humidity-perc,Stockholm,Sweden
post #55 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

Live in southern Sweden, according to some googling biggrin.gif https://weather-and-climate.com/average-monthly-Humidity-perc,Stockholm,Sweden

Almost the same conditions as mine.
post #56 of 158
I keep reading that Roccat has some of, if not the best, scroll wheel.

Can anyone tell me why?
post #57 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by madbrayniak View Post

I keep reading that Roccat has some of, if not the best, scroll wheel.

Can anyone tell me why?

Because it doesn't feel like flimsy junk
post #58 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncck View Post

Because it doesn't feel like flimsy junk

But does it have solid clicks for weapon changes in games? Does it scroll freely for browsing the internet?
post #59 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by madbrayniak View Post

But does it have solid clicks for weapon changes in games? Does it scroll freely for browsing the internet?

sure, just read the review?
has nice 50mio omron main clicks and one of the best scroll wheels on marked
post #60 of 158
I wouldn't call it the best. There's nothing particularly wrong with it though.

The clicks on scrolling are pretty pronounced. It's easy enough to only activate once. Not as pronounced as G400 though. Scrolls smooth enough. The only big problem I have with it is that the vibration of scrolling causes some discomfort for my finger.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Sponsored] Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye Gaming Mouse Review - by Ino