Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › best zowie mouse replacement for g102/g203?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

best zowie mouse replacement for g102/g203? - Page 3

post #21 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcd View Post

Logitech is pretty good

ikr but i really want to try other brands smile.gif
post #22 of 29
maybe try nixeus revel or dm1 pro s.

Roccat is also coming out with a new kone pure.
post #23 of 29
just stop thinking about zowie when you enjoy a gpro/ g 102/203 mouse.
Get a replacement. Forget Zowie. Forever. There mice are just worse in every aspect unless you really are into a specific shape they have.
+ when you buy a g102/203 you also save a lot of money.
post #24 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by csgo4layf View Post



haha idk why im so into zowie tbh
hmm names "csgo4layf" sees tons of CS pros using Zowie mice. I wonder rolleyes.gif

Everything he said is correct though. Zowie at this point is stale and inferior. As far as shape though the FK2 is the closest to the G Pro that Zowie makes.
post #25 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalProximity View Post

maybe try nixeus revel or dm1 pro s.

Roccat is also coming out with a new kone pure.
keeping my eye on that smile.gif thanks bro
post #26 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by unplayed namer View Post

just stop thinking about zowie when you enjoy a gpro/ g 102/203 mouse.
Get a replacement. Forget Zowie. Forever. There mice are just worse in every aspect unless you really are into a specific shape they have.
+ when you buy a g102/203 you also save a lot of money.

haha i just want to get something out of the box because.. Almost all og my peripherals has a logitech logo on it haha keyboard mousepad headset.. I just eant to try some other brands fot my replacment to g102 smile.gif
post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiLLi View Post

hmm names "csgo4layf" sees tons of CS pros using Zowie mice. I wonder rolleyes.gif

Everything he said is correct though. Zowie at this point is stale and inferior. As far as shape though the FK2 is the closest to the G Pro that Zowie makes.
ill check fk2 smile.gif thanks bro smile.gif
post #28 of 29
imo fk2 shape is great i only would like it to be the same length of the g pro or ec2 then itd be perfect shape/size wise
post #29 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by favoxhille View Post

imo fk2 shape is great i only would like it to be the same length of the g pro or ec2 then itd be perfect shape/size wise

ok bro thanks for your feed back ill check it smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › best zowie mouse replacement for g102/g203?