Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [XSPC] RayStorm Neo (AMD sTR4) Threadripper
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[XSPC] RayStorm Neo (AMD sTR4) Threadripper - Page 25

post #241 of 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycgtr View Post

thumb.gif A man has never regretted his gpu blocks as much as I have sigh.
How about now?


post #242 of 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSPC View Post

How about now?



Oh dark chrome my love lol. I would love to swap over next gen. Can't justify the cost of swapping gpu blocks. I'm guessing you aren't up for trading for some ek blocks rofl.
post #243 of 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycgtr View Post

Oh dark chrome my love lol. I would love to swap over next gen. Can't justify the cost of swapping gpu blocks. I'm guessing you aren't up for trading for some ek blocks rofl.
Nah, I'm good biggrin.gif
post #244 of 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSPC View Post

Nah, I'm good biggrin.gif

Any chance of a VRM block for the asus at this point. I know it was going to be dependent on sales of the block.
post #245 of 267
@XSPC

Are there any plans for a flow bridge for the newer blade/razor style blocks with top ports? I like the clean look of the blocks, but would love a flow bridge like the old multi port monsters had.
Myrna
(4 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Threadripper 1920X Asrock X399 Taichi  Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080 TI 4 Way SLI Corsair Vengeance RGB 4x8GB 3466Mhz 
  hide details  
Reply
Myrna
(4 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Threadripper 1920X Asrock X399 Taichi  Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080 TI 4 Way SLI Corsair Vengeance RGB 4x8GB 3466Mhz 
  hide details  
Reply
post #246 of 267
@XSPC

Are there any plans for a monoblock or anything without acrylic tops?
..acrylic tops look so ugly, and a simple black top would be nice

Are there any plans for making the fin design taller than what You have now to improve cooling performance as Phanteks did?!
post #247 of 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavantStrike View Post

@XSPC

Are there any plans for a flow bridge for the newer blade/razor style blocks with top ports? I like the clean look of the blocks, but would love a flow bridge like the old multi port monsters had.
We're making some kits that include rotary 90 fittings and pre-cut chrome tubing for SLI.
post #248 of 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aby67 View Post

@XSPC

Are there any plans for a monoblock or anything without acrylic tops?
..acrylic tops look so ugly, and a simple black top would be nice

Are there any plans for making the fin design taller than what You have now to improve cooling performance as Phanteks did?!
We have no plans for monoblocks.

The Phanteks block is nowhere near the level of performance of the RayStorm Neo.
post #249 of 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSPC View Post

We have no plans for monoblocks.

The Phanteks block is nowhere near the level of performance of the RayStorm Neo.
When using the Celsius scale:

XSPC TR4
Bykski TR4 - 0.7°C behind
Phanteks TR4 - 1.1°C behind
EK TR4 - 6.6°C behind (when mounted "goofy"; standard mount resulted in thermal throttling)

According the HardOCP anyway, with a custom loop cooling a 4GHz overclock. Close enough to call the top three comparable. EK is the only loser so far.
Edited by MNMadman - 11/13/17 at 12:51am
TT Green
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600K LGA 1151 ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Gene mATX EVGA GTX1080 FTW Hydro Copper 8GB PCIe G.Skill F4-3600C16D-16GTZR 2x8GB DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 2TB NVMe SSD Toshiba X300 4TB 7,200RPM SATA HDD EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM Reservoir/Pump Combo EKWB EK-Coolstream PE 240 Radiator 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EKWB EK-Coolstream PE 360 Radiator EKWB EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm Fan) Vertical EKWB EK-ACF 10/16mm Black Fittings (10) Thermaltake Riing 120 RGB LED Fans (6) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
PrimoChill PrimoFlex Adv. LRT Crystal Clear Tubing Thermaltake Coolant UV Green Windows 10 Pro x64 Creator Edition Acer XB270HU bprz 27" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsiar Gaming K70 RapidFire RGB USB SeaSonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660W ATX Thermaltake Core P5 Green Edition ATX Corsair Gaming GLAIVE RGB Optical USB 
Mouse PadAudio
Corsair Gaming MM400 High Speed Compact Edition Corsair Gaming VOID RGB 7.1HD USB 
  hide details  
Reply
TT Green
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 6600K LGA 1151 ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Gene mATX EVGA GTX1080 FTW Hydro Copper 8GB PCIe G.Skill F4-3600C16D-16GTZR 2x8GB DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 960 Pro 2TB NVMe SSD Toshiba X300 4TB 7,200RPM SATA HDD EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM Reservoir/Pump Combo EKWB EK-Coolstream PE 240 Radiator 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EKWB EK-Coolstream PE 360 Radiator EKWB EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm Fan) Vertical EKWB EK-ACF 10/16mm Black Fittings (10) Thermaltake Riing 120 RGB LED Fans (6) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
PrimoChill PrimoFlex Adv. LRT Crystal Clear Tubing Thermaltake Coolant UV Green Windows 10 Pro x64 Creator Edition Acer XB270HU bprz 27" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsiar Gaming K70 RapidFire RGB USB SeaSonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660W ATX Thermaltake Core P5 Green Edition ATX Corsair Gaming GLAIVE RGB Optical USB 
Mouse PadAudio
Corsair Gaming MM400 High Speed Compact Edition Corsair Gaming VOID RGB 7.1HD USB 
  hide details  
Reply
post #250 of 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNMadman View Post

When using the Celsius scale:

XSPC TR4
Bykski TR4 - 0.7°C behind
Phanteks TR4 - 1.1°C behind
EK TR4 - 6.6°C behind (when mounted "goofy"; standard mount resulted in thermal throttling)

According the HardOCP anyway, with a custom loop cooling a 4GHz overclock. Close enough to call the top three comparable. EK is the only loser so far.

How exactly does your maths work converting a temperature differential in K(elvin) to the Celsius scale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [XSPC] RayStorm Neo (AMD sTR4) Threadripper