Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Delux M625 / M626
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Delux M625 / M626 - Page 9

post #81 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saellan View Post

Haha yeah, we can always hope that I got one with an unusually bad shell. Cable and feet are some pretty quick and easy fixes as you say and with these you could end up with a pretty nice mouse.

I'm not keeping my hopes up but who knows... I'll post my experience wink.gif
post #82 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by pindle View Post

I'm not keeping my hopes up but who knows... I'll post my experience wink.gif

I forgot to mention mine creaks a little as well. I think it's because the mouse snaps together instead of using 4 screws.
post #83 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by frunction View Post

I forgot to mention mine creaks a little as well. I think it's because the mouse snaps together instead of using 4 screws.

Ah that sucks, could probably fix it by glueing it together tightly but then you'd have to be sure you'll never open it again... risky wink.gif

Seems my package still wasn't picked up by the courier, guess I'll have to be *very* patient mad.gif
post #84 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by frunction View Post

- put teflon on button contacts to fix pretravel

Did you cut out the teflon mouse feet and glue on the contacts or did you use something else?
post #85 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by end0rphine View Post

Did you cut out the teflon mouse feet and glue on the contacts or did you use something else?

Yes, just cut some little square out of extra hotlines I have. Mouse feet are convenient because they are Teflon and come with adhesive.

I've seen other people use stickers, but the vinyl or paper wears down and gets glue on the contact.
post #86 of 93
Thread Starter 
Hello everyone, my mouse just arrived biggrin.gif
As you said, feet and cable sucks. I fixed cable by debraiding but I can't get rid of scraping effect on the bottom. I already tried to cut out new skates using some Zowie skates and replace them but mice still somehow scrap my mousepad. Should I just order Mamba skates and replace them or I should stick on top of each other?
post #87 of 93
anyone tried the ambi one? if the sensor is not too trash could be a decent alternative to the sc1 , although the aluminum base stitchfacesmiley.png
post #88 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by frunction View Post

I fixed most all of the issues you mentioned:

- put teflon on button contacts to fix pretravel
- bent side button posts to fix pretravel
- replaced cable with DA cable
- replaced feet with hotlines
- removed side grips and filled with gun grip

I think it's ok, but not using it as daily either even after fixes. I have to mentally trust my mouse.

Did you use Hotlines made for the mamba or did you cut them into shape?
post #89 of 93
I'm currently using G403 and Nixeus Revel as my daily driver(mostly revel), but shape is a bit off for me I really liked the mamba's shape thus stumbled upon this mouse while searching, as mentioned mouse feet are crappy so i have to order a replacements as well also is the cable that bad, even stiffer and unmanageable than cable of G402 ?
So, after making these changes can this mouse be used for daily gaming and sensors is 3360 so it should be flawless right?
post #90 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by seatedSinger View Post

I'm currently using G403 and Nixeus Revel as my daily driver(mostly revel), but shape is a bit off for me I really liked the mamba's shape thus stumbled upon this mouse while searching, as mentioned mouse feet are crappy so i have to order a replacements as well also is the cable that bad, even stiffer and unmanageable than cable of G402 ?
So, after making these changes can this mouse be used for daily gaming and sensors is 3360 so it should be flawless right?
I love the shape and sensor performs perfectly. Feet on my unit are cheap, however they are still usable. If you are considering this mouse, replacing cable is definitely a good idea as the stock cable is probably the worst one I have seen. I would not recommend this mouse due to button pretravel. I could not get used to buttons due to gap between them and the shell, hence I am back to my EC2-A.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Delux M625 / M626