Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [WCCFTech] Assassin's Creed Origins PC Benchmarks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[WCCFTech] Assassin's Creed Origins PC Benchmarks - Page 3

post #21 of 82
Lol this got posted on the steam forums by one of the ubi moderators.
Quote:
We’re confirming that the anti-tamper solutions implemented in the Windows PC version of Assassin’s Creed Origins have no perceptible effect on game performance.
In order to recreate a living, systemic and majestic open world of Ancient Egypt, where players can witness all of its stunning details, its beautiful landscapes & incredible cities, in a completely seamless way with no loading screens, Assassin’s Creed Origins uses the full extent of the minimum and recommended PC system requirements here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1759689 while ensuring a steady 30 FPS performance.

We’re committed to ensuring the most optimum experience possible for everyone, and we advise any players who may encounter performance issues on PC to check out support.ubi.com as there might be already a workaround or to contact us further explaining their issues so that we can solve them.
post #22 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoW View Post

Lol this got posted on the steam forums by one of the ubi moderators.
Quote:
We’re confirming that the anti-tamper solutions implemented in the Windows PC version of Assassin’s Creed Origins have no perceptible effect on game performance.
In order to recreate a living, systemic and majestic open world of Ancient Egypt, where players can witness all of its stunning details, its beautiful landscapes & incredible cities, in a completely seamless way with no loading screens, Assassin’s Creed Origins uses the full extent of the minimum and recommended PC system requirements here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1759689 while ensuring a steady 30 FPS performance.

We’re committed to ensuring the most optimum experience possible for everyone, and we advise any players who may encounter performance issues on PC to check out support.ubi.com as there might be already a workaround or to contact us further explaining their issues so that we can solve them.

Oh Ubi. I would like to know what their definition on that word. On side note, what are the steam reviews of the game? For them to issue a statement something must be going on. Good post. thumb.gif
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #23 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReciever View Post

Ubisoft has done well enough with R6: Siege.

Everything else though, Im ready to get the pitchfork and fall in line.

Even Siege was downgraded and changed after the E3 reveal granted it still turned out to be not a bad game. Division was fun for 50 hours for me too but otherwise felt disappointed in that game as the build up hype to the release marketed it as a totally different game.
Malinka Kalinka
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k 4.2GHz MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Asus GTX 980 Ti Strix G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 6 140mm Fractal Design Case Fans Hyper 212 EVO Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2417DG CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-i  Cooler Master V750 Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 
MouseAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Chroma Philips Fidelio X2 Logitech Z623 200 W 2.1 Speaker System 
  hide details  
Reply
Malinka Kalinka
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k 4.2GHz MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Asus GTX 980 Ti Strix G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 6 140mm Fractal Design Case Fans Hyper 212 EVO Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2417DG CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-i  Cooler Master V750 Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 
MouseAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Chroma Philips Fidelio X2 Logitech Z623 200 W 2.1 Speaker System 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by keikei View Post

Oh Ubi. I would like to know what their definition on that word. On side note, what are the steam reviews of the game? For them to issue a statement something must be going on. Good post. thumb.gif

Not sure what the Steam reviews are but I am not experiencing any issues with the performance of the game or any issues with whatever DRM they have utilized. It is also important to note that hardware wise I wouldnt be likely to suffer from some of the previous users findings.

Honestly this is the best Ass Creed game I have played in years and I think the series should go to a 2 year release cycle.
Legion
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1920x MSI Gaming Carbon Pro Titan Xp Corsair DDR4 Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD 2TB HDD SanDisk 250GB SSD Samsung 1TB SSD Artic Cooling 240mm AIO 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 10 PRO Samsung 55" 4k Curved LED Dell 24"  LG 32" 1080p TV 
KeyboardPowerCaseAudio
Drevo Mechanical  Thermaltake 850w NZXT 530 Schiit Magni 2 and Modi 2 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser 6xx Beyerdynamic 880 PRO AudioTechnica ATH-M50x Fostex THx00 Purple Heart 
  hide details  
Reply
Legion
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1920x MSI Gaming Carbon Pro Titan Xp Corsair DDR4 Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD 2TB HDD SanDisk 250GB SSD Samsung 1TB SSD Artic Cooling 240mm AIO 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 10 PRO Samsung 55" 4k Curved LED Dell 24"  LG 32" 1080p TV 
KeyboardPowerCaseAudio
Drevo Mechanical  Thermaltake 850w NZXT 530 Schiit Magni 2 and Modi 2 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser 6xx Beyerdynamic 880 PRO AudioTechnica ATH-M50x Fostex THx00 Purple Heart 
  hide details  
Reply
post #25 of 82
The graphic in this game is amazing.
It´s comparable to Battlefield 1
post #26 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woundingchaney View Post

Not sure what the Steam reviews are but I am not experiencing any issues with the performance of the game or any issues with whatever DRM they have utilized. It is also important to note that hardware wise I wouldnt be likely to suffer from some of the previous users findings.

Honestly this is the best Ass Creed game I have played in years and I think the series should go to a 2 year release cycle.

2 year release cycles is too damn short, you end up with a short game that just isn't particularly exciting or innovative. Its ironic that you have a witcher 3 avatar, but witcher 3 was a game i consider somewhat of a masterpiece and it took them nearly 4 years to develop. I can't wait to see what they do with cyberpunk 2077.
Malinka Kalinka
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k 4.2GHz MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Asus GTX 980 Ti Strix G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 6 140mm Fractal Design Case Fans Hyper 212 EVO Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2417DG CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-i  Cooler Master V750 Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 
MouseAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Chroma Philips Fidelio X2 Logitech Z623 200 W 2.1 Speaker System 
  hide details  
Reply
Malinka Kalinka
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k 4.2GHz MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Asus GTX 980 Ti Strix G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 6 140mm Fractal Design Case Fans Hyper 212 EVO Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2417DG CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-i  Cooler Master V750 Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 
MouseAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Chroma Philips Fidelio X2 Logitech Z623 200 W 2.1 Speaker System 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinkadink View Post

Even Siege was downgraded and changed after the E3 reveal granted it still turned out to be not a bad game. Division was fun for 50 hours for me too but otherwise felt disappointed in that game as the build up hype to the release marketed it as a totally different game.

So was witcher 3 but people love that game i guess? I havent played it yet so i have no opinion on it.

700 hours in siege thus far and its been one improvement after another. I can enjoy a 20ping connection now
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4930mx 3.5Ghz .97v AW17 Ranger 780m 1006c/2800m 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
256GB SSD 2TB FireCuda 7mm 2TB Firecuda 7mm 1TB Seagate SSHD 
OSMonitorPowerMouse
Windows 10 x64 Pro 17" 1080p120hz TrueColor  330w Delta  G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Audio
SHP9500 w/ HM5 pads & MM4 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4930mx 3.5Ghz .97v AW17 Ranger 780m 1006c/2800m 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
256GB SSD 2TB FireCuda 7mm 2TB Firecuda 7mm 1TB Seagate SSHD 
OSMonitorPowerMouse
Windows 10 x64 Pro 17" 1080p120hz TrueColor  330w Delta  G502 Proteus Spectrum 
Audio
SHP9500 w/ HM5 pads & MM4 
  hide details  
Reply
post #28 of 82

Not as bad for AMD as the WCCFT results.
post #29 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAntilli View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Not as bad for AMD as the WCCFT results.

I'd go as far as to say AMD performs admirably here. Unfortunately, the RX 56 is heavily price inflated right now and the 64 is under performing considering its supposed to be the faster card. In game benching isolation, AMD does well, until you attempt to purchase a card a month or so after release.
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #30 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by keikei View Post

Oh Ubi. I would like to know what their definition on that word. On side note, what are the steam reviews of the game? For them to issue a statement something must be going on. Good post. thumb.gif

Not sure what their definition of "perceptible" but I would like to point out that they said they wanted it to run at a "steady 30fps" with no mention of resolution nor detail settings. Therefore I can only assume that their intention is for the game to run a steady but not constant 30fps at the lowest graphical settings at the lowest supported resolution. Beyond that they have no concerns with nor interest in trying to improve performance.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [WCCFTech] Assassin's Creed Origins PC Benchmarks