Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Thread (Discussion & Modification)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Thread (Discussion & Modification) - Page 37

post #361 of 1166
I'm at the army warehouse past the bar, and MAN it's buggy there! I quicksaved before I killed the sniper, and some weird stuff happened in that mission. The game crashed to desktop after my teammates died (the guys who wanted me to kill the sniper....)
So I never got paid.....maybe I will next time I attempt the mission, as I didn't save past the point where they died. They were supposed to blow the wall, but the other army shot them through the wall!!!!!
PWNzershreck
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930K @ 4.6 GHz ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition MSI GTX 1080 FE Heatkiller Acetal 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600C9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Samsung 840 Pro  ASUS DVD-RW SATA Koolance 380i & 2x HW Labs 480GTX Arch Linux x86_64, Windows 7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UC88-B Ultrawide, ASUS VS278Q Ducky Corsair AX1200i Caselabs STH10 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Func 1030 ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
PWNzershreck
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930K @ 4.6 GHz ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition MSI GTX 1080 FE Heatkiller Acetal 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600C9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Samsung 840 Pro  ASUS DVD-RW SATA Koolance 380i & 2x HW Labs 480GTX Arch Linux x86_64, Windows 7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UC88-B Ultrawide, ASUS VS278Q Ducky Corsair AX1200i Caselabs STH10 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Func 1030 ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #362 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by binormalkilla View Post
I'm at the army warehouse past the bar, and MAN it's buggy there! I quicksaved before I killed the sniper, and some weird stuff happened in that mission. The game crashed to desktop after my teammates died (the guys who wanted me to kill the sniper....)
So I never got paid.....maybe I will next time I attempt the mission, as I didn't save past the point where they died. They were supposed to blow the wall, but the other army shot them through the wall!!!!!
to bad hearing from you guys that stalker is buggy, i have to say i never had any CTD, i do have hickups but that's only once every hour. and the game runs smooth. reinstalled stalker 2 times (formated my OS) and never seen any problems

i hope the patches will fixes these problems....
post #363 of 1166
Alright I'm stuck. I have to get into this base to rescue a DUTY guy, as well as steal some documents, but I can't get to the locations that I actually have to be, I can only get into the base via an underground sewage opening (with all the green water) and then I can only walk around the base but not access the exact building I need to. Anyone have any help?
Danny Glover
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 @ 4.0  Asus P5Q Deluxe EVGA nVidia 460gtx 768mb 4GB DDR2 1066 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
WD 74gb raptor Win 7 Pro 22" CHIMEI LCD Antec Neo HE 550W 
Mouse
G5 
  hide details  
Reply
Danny Glover
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 @ 4.0  Asus P5Q Deluxe EVGA nVidia 460gtx 768mb 4GB DDR2 1066 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
WD 74gb raptor Win 7 Pro 22" CHIMEI LCD Antec Neo HE 550W 
Mouse
G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #364 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeegle View Post
Alright I'm stuck. I have to get into this base to rescue a DUTY guy, as well as steal some documents, but I can't get to the locations that I actually have to be, I can only get into the base via an underground sewage opening (with all the green water) and then I can only walk around the base but not access the exact building I need to. Anyone have any help?
there's is a building of average size at the front gate. you see a truck over an ridge. jump in it. or just walk into the building and go underground, it would lead you further into the big building
post #365 of 1166
ARGH! Don't reinstall the game if you want to keep your savegames.. I did, and they are apparently gone

EDIT: Oh wait, it seems that if you install on an other OS the directory where your savegames are stored changes also, done some copy and paste work and it works again
Corona
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6700K ASUS Z170-A Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GEiL EVO Potenza 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Samsung 850 EVO WD Caviar Green 2TB Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSOS
WD Caviar Blue (apple) Antec Kühler 620 Windows 10 Pro 64bit MacOS 10.12.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
YAMAKASI Catleap Q270 2560x1440 Apple wired OCZ 850w Modular NZXT H630 White 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech Performance MX Zalman Z-Machine ARGON 7460A 
  hide details  
Reply
Corona
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6700K ASUS Z170-A Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GEiL EVO Potenza 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Samsung 850 EVO WD Caviar Green 2TB Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSOS
WD Caviar Blue (apple) Antec Kühler 620 Windows 10 Pro 64bit MacOS 10.12.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
YAMAKASI Catleap Q270 2560x1440 Apple wired OCZ 850w Modular NZXT H630 White 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech Performance MX Zalman Z-Machine ARGON 7460A 
  hide details  
Reply
post #366 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radeon915 View Post
ARGH! Don't reinstall the game if you want to keep your savegames.. I did, and they are apparently gone
you probably said 'yes' to delete personel files. and you also can copy your savegame files

lol just finished the game, and jeesh what an ending there;s allot of modding to do for this game...
post #367 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowie View Post
you probably said 'yes' to delete personel files. and you also can copy your savegame files

lol just finished the game, and jeesh what an ending there;s allot of modding to do for this game...
Was the ending you got to one of the true endings?
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 920 Asus P6T Gigabyte 4870 1 GB Kingston 3 x 2 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
WD 750GB LG DVD Drive Windows 7 x64 Corsair HX 520W 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 920 Asus P6T Gigabyte 4870 1 GB Kingston 3 x 2 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
WD 750GB LG DVD Drive Windows 7 x64 Corsair HX 520W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #368 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk_this_way View Post
Was the ending you got to one of the true endings?
got the money ending, and the true ending, found out more then i should have, haha, i'm now wandering chernobyl area

great pics !

EDIT:

i'm thinking of spoilering them, but i don't want to ruin it for the guys that are still playing and can't resist to watch the final area
post #369 of 1166
Have mercy!! No spoilers please
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 920 Asus P6T Gigabyte 4870 1 GB Kingston 3 x 2 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
WD 750GB LG DVD Drive Windows 7 x64 Corsair HX 520W 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 920 Asus P6T Gigabyte 4870 1 GB Kingston 3 x 2 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
WD 750GB LG DVD Drive Windows 7 x64 Corsair HX 520W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #370 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk_this_way View Post
Have mercy!! No spoilers please
thaught so, first spoilers will come in 10 days orso
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Thread (Discussion & Modification)