Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Power Supplies › FAQ: Recommended Power Supplies
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FAQ: Recommended Power Supplies - Page 224

post #2231 of 6730
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXXon View Post

Sub'd.

P.S.: Thanks for the update Original Sin & Thank God the CX430 is no longer on the list thumb.gif
Wonder why he took it off?

Its hardly the best PSU in the world but I would definitely recommend it to someone who wanted a sub $40 unit. I saw the modular version for $29.99 on Newegg the other day and the non-modular version is currently $24.99. Beats going with some crappy Ultra or Raidmax PSU.
Define
(21 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.3GHz Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX 6GB @ 1500MHz 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 @ 2400MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Crucial MX100 512GB Noctua NH-U14S 3x Noctua NF-A14 FLX 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Dell U2713HM Dell U2312HM Ducky Shine 3 Year of the Snake (MX Brown) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA P2 650W Fractal Design Define R5 Black Mionix Naos 7000 SteelSeries QcK 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 650 (bal) Fostex TH-X00 Ebony Schiit Modi Multibit Schiit Jotunheim 
Other
TP-LINK Archer T9E  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 @ 3GHz Matrox G200eH2 4x8GB Kingston Dual Rank ECC DDR4 @ 2133MHz 2x Samsung PM863 120GB in RAID1 
Hard DriveOS
4x WD Red 3TB in RAID5 ESXi 6.5 
  hide details  
Reply
Define
(21 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.3GHz Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX 6GB @ 1500MHz 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 @ 2400MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Crucial MX100 512GB Noctua NH-U14S 3x Noctua NF-A14 FLX 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Dell U2713HM Dell U2312HM Ducky Shine 3 Year of the Snake (MX Brown) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA P2 650W Fractal Design Define R5 Black Mionix Naos 7000 SteelSeries QcK 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 650 (bal) Fostex TH-X00 Ebony Schiit Modi Multibit Schiit Jotunheim 
Other
TP-LINK Archer T9E  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 @ 3GHz Matrox G200eH2 4x8GB Kingston Dual Rank ECC DDR4 @ 2133MHz 2x Samsung PM863 120GB in RAID1 
Hard DriveOS
4x WD Red 3TB in RAID5 ESXi 6.5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2232 of 6730
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyM95 View Post

[The CX430 is] hardly the best PSU in the world but I would definitely recommend it to someone who wanted a sub $40 unit. Beats going with some crappy Ultra or Raidmax PSU.

Try looking at it in a vacuum. When you take away the Corsair branding and attractively low price point, you're left with a unit built on a low-end CWT platform (DSA-II) with all CapXon capacitors and rated to only 30*C.

Do you think that something like that deserves to be on OCN's list? I certainly don't.

Just because it's one of the very few sub-$50 units that's not a complete system killer / fire hazard doesn't mean it should be given a general recommendation. It should only be recommended as a last resort when someone is too broke and/or stubborn to buy a quality PSU.
Edited by svenge - 5/21/13 at 7:57pm
Julia
(11 items)
 
Centurion (Dead)
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 3700+ EPoX EP-9NPA+ Ultra EVGA GeForce 6800 GS (256-P2-N389-AX) CORSAIR VS1GB400C3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600JS NEC ND-3520A Windows XP Dell M780 
PowerCaseOther
FSP Group SAGA+ 450R Cooler Master Centurion 5 w/ Window (CAC-T05-WW) Samsung Floppy Drive (SFD321B/LBL1) 
  hide details  
Reply
Julia
(11 items)
 
Centurion (Dead)
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 3700+ EPoX EP-9NPA+ Ultra EVGA GeForce 6800 GS (256-P2-N389-AX) CORSAIR VS1GB400C3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600JS NEC ND-3520A Windows XP Dell M780 
PowerCaseOther
FSP Group SAGA+ 450R Cooler Master Centurion 5 w/ Window (CAC-T05-WW) Samsung Floppy Drive (SFD321B/LBL1) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2233 of 6730
^Good answer. smile.gif

Another one might sound like this.... I could name a dozen units, sold under a variety of brands, that are internally similar or identical to the CX 430, so listing one of them should inevitably validate the rest of them as recommendations, and a whole lot of other similarly performing units. The list is already extensive, and misses units far superior to the CX line and the likes, for obscurity reasons mainly (limited or local availability only, PO Box brands, etc). The units that barely fit the bill should be eliminated with each update, as more and more good to excellent units reach the market (at lower and lower prices) and qualify for a recommendation (wide availability, minimally reputable manufacturer, proper reviews published, etc).
post #2234 of 6730
Thread Starter 
Thanks smile.gif

I definitely agree that you should encourage people to spend $20-$30 more and get something like the Capstone or S12IIB.
Define
(21 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.3GHz Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX 6GB @ 1500MHz 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 @ 2400MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Crucial MX100 512GB Noctua NH-U14S 3x Noctua NF-A14 FLX 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Dell U2713HM Dell U2312HM Ducky Shine 3 Year of the Snake (MX Brown) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA P2 650W Fractal Design Define R5 Black Mionix Naos 7000 SteelSeries QcK 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 650 (bal) Fostex TH-X00 Ebony Schiit Modi Multibit Schiit Jotunheim 
Other
TP-LINK Archer T9E  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 @ 3GHz Matrox G200eH2 4x8GB Kingston Dual Rank ECC DDR4 @ 2133MHz 2x Samsung PM863 120GB in RAID1 
Hard DriveOS
4x WD Red 3TB in RAID5 ESXi 6.5 
  hide details  
Reply
Define
(21 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.3GHz Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX 6GB @ 1500MHz 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 @ 2400MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Crucial MX100 512GB Noctua NH-U14S 3x Noctua NF-A14 FLX 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Dell U2713HM Dell U2312HM Ducky Shine 3 Year of the Snake (MX Brown) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA P2 650W Fractal Design Define R5 Black Mionix Naos 7000 SteelSeries QcK 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 650 (bal) Fostex TH-X00 Ebony Schiit Modi Multibit Schiit Jotunheim 
Other
TP-LINK Archer T9E  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 @ 3GHz Matrox G200eH2 4x8GB Kingston Dual Rank ECC DDR4 @ 2133MHz 2x Samsung PM863 120GB in RAID1 
Hard DriveOS
4x WD Red 3TB in RAID5 ESXi 6.5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2235 of 6730
Playing the reasons game?

People are going to buy Corsair CX no matter what (and sometimes that's the best option given usage and price). They certainly don't need the OCN list for purchase validation to help push them along. rolleyes.gif
post #2236 of 6730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Sin View Post

Another one might sound like this.... I could name a dozen units, sold under a variety of brands, that are internally similar or identical to the CX 430, so listing one of them should inevitably validate the rest of them as recommendations, and a whole lot of other similarly performing units. The list is already extensive, and misses units far superior to the CX line and the likes, for obscurity reasons mainly (limited or local availability only, PO Box brands, etc). The units that barely fit the bill should be eliminated with each update, as more and more good to excellent units reach the market (at lower and lower prices) and qualify for a recommendation (wide availability, minimally reputable manufacturer, proper reviews published, etc).

Or sort them: OK PSU, Good PSU, High-end PSU, total overkill silliness wink.gif
Ti-89 Titanium
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Motorola 68k @16 MHz Ti-89 HW4 256 KB 2.6 MB Flash ROM 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Ti-89 OS 3.10 LCD Dot-Matrix 160x100 4x 1.5V AAA Ti-89 HW4 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core™ i7 930 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R 2.0 Gigabyte GTX 470 SOC G.Skill RX 2x4GB 1600C8 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
PNY Prevail Elite 120GB Hitachi 7K1000.C 1TB LG GH24LS50 Noctua NH-C12P SE14 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro x64 Lubuntu 13.10 x64 Samsung BX2250 Logitech Illuminated 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Be Quiet! S.P. E⁷ 600W Fractal Design Core 3000 Logitech G300 AKG K240 Studio 
  hide details  
Reply
Ti-89 Titanium
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Motorola 68k @16 MHz Ti-89 HW4 256 KB 2.6 MB Flash ROM 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Ti-89 OS 3.10 LCD Dot-Matrix 160x100 4x 1.5V AAA Ti-89 HW4 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core™ i7 930 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R 2.0 Gigabyte GTX 470 SOC G.Skill RX 2x4GB 1600C8 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
PNY Prevail Elite 120GB Hitachi 7K1000.C 1TB LG GH24LS50 Noctua NH-C12P SE14 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro x64 Lubuntu 13.10 x64 Samsung BX2250 Logitech Illuminated 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Be Quiet! S.P. E⁷ 600W Fractal Design Core 3000 Logitech G300 AKG K240 Studio 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2237 of 6730
Hello everyone, I probably will buy soon a HD 7870 XT w Boost and sell out the existing HD 7850 OC. The reviews say its maximum power consumption, while fully overclocked will be maximum 225-245 watt. My rig is given in the signature. Probably I'll in the future buy an i5 3470(77 watt TDP), one SSD and one extra RAM. Judging by the specifications you can see I'll be able to run my computer with a good quality single rail +12V PSU of ~450watt. For example Seasonic S12II Bronze 430 W.

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Seasonic-S12II-Bronze-430-W-Power-Supply-Review/1590/7

In the above link you can see the PSU performs great when 345 watt on the +12V rail is extracted from it. And on the next page on that link shows how it performs when more than that is squeezed out of that.

Now I know the basic facts like we should have some extra room for wattage when it comes to buying psu and generally they perform at their best when under 80% load etc. So I may also buy a 500/550watt psu. Now my question is--

1. If I buy a psu of ~450 watt is Seasonic S12II Bronze 430 W the cheapest one maintaining great quality? I've fairly gone through all the recommended psu(400-499 W) list and I find it the cheapest. But in case I missed something or any new product that is not in the list and I can try??
Also note that this psu is actually too good for a ~60$ psu. "Flawless" according to the review. So I don't necessarily need a flawless one. A psu reliable enough not to burn out my PC any day will suffice for me.

2. If I buy a ~550 watt psu I've found 3 possible candidates. XFX core edition 550 W, Seasonic S12II Bronze 520 W and Rosewill Hive 550 W. I don't know much about Rosewill and other two brands are traditiolnally more popular. But three of them are more or less equal right?? I mean in terms of quality??

3. Anything else in 500-550w range u wish to recommend which will be cheaper with more or less equal quality?

4.. Does the warranty depend where I buy from? In newegg each product(PSU or not) have specific info on warranty under the 'Details' tab. But in Amazon I cannot see anything written explicitly for many products. So does it matter on the store I buy from too or only the brand of the product?? Some products I'm looking for are cheaper in amazon. Some products I'm looking for are cheaper in amazon than newegg.

5. In amazon when I search for the XFX core edition 550 W, I end up at

http://www.amazon.com/XFX-ATX-550-Power-Supply/dp/B004RJ8EKI/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1369615678&sr=1-2&keywords=xfx+core+edition+550+w

As you see the title doesn't say anything about core edition or pro series. However the serial P1550SXXB9 seems to be identical with the core edition product given in the XFX website with hyphens omitted:

http://products.xfxforce.com/en-us/Power_Supply/Pro_Series_550W_PSU/P1-550S-XXB9


So I guess these two are actually same right?

Thank you.
PC
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Sapphire HD 7970 OC with boost G.SKILL TridentX 2400 Mhz - CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 pro Western Digital Cavier Blue ASUS DVD-R/DVD-RW drive Cooler Master Hyper 212X 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit  Samsung S24F350FHW G.Skill RIPJAWS KM570 MX Cooler Master V550 – semi-modular 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
CM 690 III Logitech G102 Prodigy Realtek ALC 898 Sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
Reply
PC
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Sapphire HD 7970 OC with boost G.SKILL TridentX 2400 Mhz - CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 pro Western Digital Cavier Blue ASUS DVD-R/DVD-RW drive Cooler Master Hyper 212X 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit  Samsung S24F350FHW G.Skill RIPJAWS KM570 MX Cooler Master V550 – semi-modular 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
CM 690 III Logitech G102 Prodigy Realtek ALC 898 Sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2238 of 6730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driimit View Post

Hello everyone, I probably will buy soon a HD 7870 XT w Boost and sell out the existing HD 7850 OC. The reviews say its maximum power consumption, while fully overclocked will be maximum 225-245 watt. My rig is given in the signature. Probably I'll in the future buy an i5 3470(77 watt TDP), one SSD and one extra RAM. Judging by the specifications you can see I'll be able to run my computer with a good quality single rail +12V PSU of ~450watt. For example Seasonic S12II Bronze 430 W.

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Seasonic-S12II-Bronze-430-W-Power-Supply-Review/1590/7

In the above link you can see the PSU performs great when 345 watt on the +12V rail is extracted from it. And on the next page on that link shows how it performs when more than that is squeezed out of that.

Now I know the basic facts like we should have some extra room for wattage when it comes to buying psu and generally they perform at their best when under 80% load etc. So I may also buy a 500/550watt psu. Now my question is--

1. If I buy a psu of ~450 watt is Seasonic S12II Bronze 430 W the cheapest one maintaining great quality? I've fairly gone through all the recommended psu(400-499 W) list and I find it the cheapest. But in case I missed something or any new product that is not in the list and I can try??
Also note that this psu is actually too good for a ~60$ psu. "Flawless" according to the review. So I don't necessarily need a flawless one. A psu reliable enough not to burn out my PC any day will suffice for me.

2. If I buy a ~550 watt psu I've found 3 possible candidates. XFX core edition 550 W, Seasonic S12II Bronze 520 W and Rosewill Hive 550 W. I don't know much about Rosewill and other two brands are traditiolnally more popular. But three of them are more or less equal right?? I mean in terms of quality??

3. Anything else in 500-550w range u wish to recommend which will be cheaper with more or less equal quality?

4.. Does the warranty depend where I buy from? In newegg each product(PSU or not) have specific info on warranty under the 'Details' tab. But in Amazon I cannot see anything written explicitly for many products. So does it matter on the store I buy from too or only the brand of the product?? Some products I'm looking for are cheaper in amazon. Some products I'm looking for are cheaper in amazon than newegg.

5. In amazon when I search for the XFX core edition 550 W, I end up at

http://www.amazon.com/XFX-ATX-550-Power-Supply/dp/B004RJ8EKI/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1369615678&sr=1-2&keywords=xfx+core+edition+550+w

As you see the title doesn't say anything about core edition or pro series. However the serial P1550SXXB9 seems to be identical with the core edition product given in the XFX website with hyphens omitted:

http://products.xfxforce.com/en-us/Power_Supply/Pro_Series_550W_PSU/P1-550S-XXB9


So I guess these two are actually same right?

Thank you.

If you are from the EU try and find the Fractal Design Tesla R2 500 watts and see what the price on that is
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD40EZRX  WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone XTD Laser Roccat Sense Metor 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 598 Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 2 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
Seravee
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 6850K Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 Kingston HyperX DDR4 Savage 3000 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 Evo WD Green WD40EZRX  WD Green WD60EZRX  WD Red WD80EFZX 8TB  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10 TB LG CH12NS30 x5 Noctua NF-A14 FLX Noctua NH-D15S 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit Asus PG279Q LG 49UH750V 4K LED TV Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNova G2 750 watt Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Roccat Kone XTD Laser Roccat Sense Metor 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 598 Onkyo TX NR646  Harman Kardon HKTS 60 Dali Opticon Vokal 
AudioOtherOther
x2 Dali Opticon 2 CableMod E series PSU cable set CableMod LED Strips 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2239 of 6730
Its price is higher. And products will be bought from USA.

Btw specific answers to each q will be much appreciated and helpful.
PC
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Sapphire HD 7970 OC with boost G.SKILL TridentX 2400 Mhz - CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 pro Western Digital Cavier Blue ASUS DVD-R/DVD-RW drive Cooler Master Hyper 212X 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit  Samsung S24F350FHW G.Skill RIPJAWS KM570 MX Cooler Master V550 – semi-modular 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
CM 690 III Logitech G102 Prodigy Realtek ALC 898 Sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
Reply
PC
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Sapphire HD 7970 OC with boost G.SKILL TridentX 2400 Mhz - CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 pro Western Digital Cavier Blue ASUS DVD-R/DVD-RW drive Cooler Master Hyper 212X 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit  Samsung S24F350FHW G.Skill RIPJAWS KM570 MX Cooler Master V550 – semi-modular 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
CM 690 III Logitech G102 Prodigy Realtek ALC 898 Sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2240 of 6730
Anyone?? Still waiting for answers ! Thnaks...
PC
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Sapphire HD 7970 OC with boost G.SKILL TridentX 2400 Mhz - CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 pro Western Digital Cavier Blue ASUS DVD-R/DVD-RW drive Cooler Master Hyper 212X 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit  Samsung S24F350FHW G.Skill RIPJAWS KM570 MX Cooler Master V550 – semi-modular 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
CM 690 III Logitech G102 Prodigy Realtek ALC 898 Sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
Reply
PC
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Sapphire HD 7970 OC with boost G.SKILL TridentX 2400 Mhz - CL10 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 pro Western Digital Cavier Blue ASUS DVD-R/DVD-RW drive Cooler Master Hyper 212X 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit  Samsung S24F350FHW G.Skill RIPJAWS KM570 MX Cooler Master V550 – semi-modular 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
CM 690 III Logitech G102 Prodigy Realtek ALC 898 Sennheiser HD 558 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Power Supplies
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Power Supplies › FAQ: Recommended Power Supplies