Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Overclock.net HWBot Team › Overclock.net HWbot Team
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Overclock.net HWbot Team - Page 398

post #3971 of 5049
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL3P20 View Post

@ KingCry -

2400mhz, those should run easy 9-12-12-19 1t with less than 1.8v

                  tWCL @ 6 *cough*
                  tCKE @ 4 *cough*

see if you can nail down the timings on the advanced tab to :

4
5
5
4
5
5
21

 If you were pushing volts a bit, you can rock those sub timings no matter the speed & setting those should also lower your RTL's automagically  wink.gif


Noted, I'll give that a shot in the morning
post #3972 of 5049
So......this Sniper seems to be crap and a half I had to put 1.95v through it to get it to do 2200 CL9 with the secondary timings changed as CL3P20 suggested

http://hwbot.org/submission/3027477_

post #3973 of 5049
That's good and tight. Those sticks may need +2 volts and some cold to go faster you could run sub timings looser..but hurts performance. May take 9-13-13 to break into 2400 range. What your rtl at now?

Nice job.
post #3974 of 5049
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL3P20 View Post

That's good and tight. Those sticks may need +2 volts and some cold to go faster you could run sub timings looser..but hurts performance. May take 9-13-13 to break into 2400 range. What your rtl at now?

Nice job.

This is what I currently got I set it to CL10 for safe to see if I can post with 101 BCLK for 4.85 Core 4.65 Cache and bench and it was stable I might try and see if I can push the BCLK at CL9 to 102-105 range as the BCLK for this XPower is really strong with it topping out at 193.2MHz

post #3975 of 5049
That looks spot on. If you can't get any more speed out of them, you can try to walk the rtl down to 40/41.
post #3976 of 5049
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL3P20 View Post

That looks spot on. If you can't get any more speed out of them, you can try to walk the rtl down to 40/41.

I am pushing the BCLK harder with the CPU and mem being colder and it is really helping it out I just snagged this run



1.48vCore
2.0 VCCIN
1.37v Cache
1.95v Ram
1.25v PCH(1.05v)
1.55v PCH(1.5v)
post #3977 of 5049

set realtime priority

move almost the entire window 'off screen' using your mouse, so that only your score is visible

re-run the bench please

 

*edit - judging by your SPD ...those are low bin CFR not Samsung..seems odd considering your serial #'s

post #3978 of 5049
So I got what I can from it for now, I don't want to push into the 1.5v zone when the CPU isn't running Subzero.

Thank you @CL3P20 for the help




Also I got told I wouldn't break 1k CB with my mem and with your guys help it happend for R15


Edit: All the runs are done with real time priority, and only the Scoring tab visible before running
post #3979 of 5049
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL3P20 View Post

set realtime priority
move almost the entire window 'off screen' using your mouse, so that only your score is visible
re-run the bench please

*edit - judging by your SPD ...those are low bin CFR not Samsung..seems odd considering your serial #'s

Hmm would that probably explain the troubles I'm getting with getting 2400 to play nice?
post #3980 of 5049

Nice work man +Rep

 

*RTL makes good bit of difference for RAM efficiency, IOL's @ 3 may be tighter/faster but isnt always stable

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net HWBot Team
Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Overclock.net HWBot Team › Overclock.net HWbot Team