Wow I can't believe that it's been 3 months since my last update, man time flies! Been really busy with work and family and this kinda got put on the back burner for awhile. I have managed to get some work done though. I decided to mod the top I/O plate to hold the fill port and fill in the useless holes in the plastic.
I also filled in all the little holes that were in the bondo, turned out ok I guess. I had to cut out the fan grilles after accidentally rubbing in a blob of bondo in to them, lol. I'm going to get new grilles and mount them on the fans, it should line up ok. I'll be painting them the same translucent blue as on my Mozart
First coat of paint
Third, last one before wet sanding
A look with the front on the case
I pulled off the tape covering the blue on the case and am happy with the way it looks, the contrast is very nice IMO.
Sorry its dusty in there, lol. Need to wipe it down from all the sanding today. I'll be wet sanding the front tonight.
Well it may be taking a lot longer then I thought, it's getting there.
Kinda off topic, but when I mentioned I'm trying to hone my bondo skills to work on my stang, this is the car. Needs alot of TCL though, she's old. I've had her for years but she's been sitting for awhile. Not any more though, now that the garage is up it's time to get her back on the road!
She'll be getting a new pair of shoes for sure!
Back on topic now, lol. I'm hoping it's not another 3 months before I can get anymore done
I plan to have it ready for part's with in a week or two.