Hay I am planning on getting Tyan S2915
This is my first time buying Dual Socket Server Mobo.
Thats why I have some noobiesh questions
1. How good is the BIOS on Tyan boards for overclocking?
2. Do i need watercooling blocks for this Mobo chipsets for overclocking or it woun't matter?
3. Do I need ECC reg. RAM if I am not planning on running any servers?
4. Does ECC reg. RAM help overclocking and/or stabalizing the system.
5. How likly is to be able to overclock 667MHz ECC RAM to 750 or 800.
6. Would 800MHz ECC Ram work on Tyan S2915
7. Would non-ECC RAM work on Tyan S2915