Overclock.net banner

My New System - Comments?

550 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  PCNerd 
#1 ·
I plan on purchasing this rig tomorrow, I already have a 500w Antec PSU and an X-Fi. With the 2 WD HD's I will do Raid 0. Are there any comments or other suggestions you would like to make before I buy this. Price isn't an issue as long as you give me a convincing reason as to why I should alter this list. Thank you very much!

Newegg Wishlist Here.

(And I am sorry If I put this in the wrong forum, as I have no idea where it goes
)

See less See more
#6 ·
Looks good to me, but the DVD drive is out of stock. I might change the with a different model. Also do you have a case yet? If not I would suggest this. The case not only looks cool, but it is cool (temperature wise). Or you can go with the case I have the Aerocool Extreme Engine 3t.

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennymester
View Post

Looks good to me, but the DVD drive is out of stock. I might change the with a different model. Also do you have a case yet? If not I would suggest this. The case not only looks cool, but it is cool (temperature wise). Or you can go with the case I have the Aerocool Extreme Engine 3t.

Yes, I do have a case, but thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LopsidedMocha
View Post

seaxyyyyyyy you'll have some good times with it. itsl gonna be so powerful

Haha, thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwgti
View Post

Ill let you off, your just adjusting to the dark side, lol. Anyway good luck with the build!!

And you have good luck with your new Opteron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.