I would buy a cheaper case and maybe a PC Power and Cooling 610 and get the GTS if possible.
Are you just buying and waiting on good prices on everything?
Do you have another video card to use while you wait?
The PSU is a bit overkill for this build. You can easily SLI 2 GTXs with the 750. I would save a bit on the PSU and squeeze in an 8800.
Yeah, kinda. I just don't want to spend more money than I have to, considering I've actually seen the gts $30 cheaper it would irk me to buy it right now when I could probably wait a week and see the price go down.
If I have to wait too long, I'll bite the bullet on the video card.
BTW, the motherboard seems to have come all in one piece. Thanks. Let me know if any of my logic is just wrong.