I made a few adjustments to terminology to help clarify some things.
I was on the official folding support site at http://forum.folding-community.org
this evening checking on some performance stats and saw that there was a discussion based on some of the same testing I had done. After a little second thought, I posted a link to this thread as some examples of performance testing of SMP folding. I invited comments from those with more knowedge on the subject to feel free to comment.
Well about an hour later I got an message from Bruce
. He is the site admin for the folding forums and if you have visited the site, you would recognize his name. Needless to say I had a knot in my stomach as I clicked on his message.
First of all the fact that he read my entire document made me quite happy. To my relief he was very complimentary and offered a few terminology changes and a better explanation of how the assignment servers and work servers functioned at stanford.
I have been busy the past few days getting my farm back up and running to boost up the numbers, and have not had as much time for testing as I had hoped. I should have more time this weekend to test out a more settings as well as get the C2D and the Athlon X2 I purchased for a better test pool.