I finally got around to dabbling with excel, these semi-quasi charts are the best I can do atm... I initially did these benchmarks and charts to help quantify just how much overclocking a cheap/budget cpu can improve performance. As I worked through them I decided I also wanted to get idea of what impact ram frequency and timings had as well. I have yet to flesh out the timings and test them indepth but I may do that later on(if anyone shows interest that is), as well as possibly testing straps and fsb saturation(ie 133x9 vs 200x6)... But I think I am all benched out for now, running the benches became rather tedious, so a large scale update might take a week or so.
Some background on the settings and benchmarks and how they were conducted:
1. Upon entering XP with new settings I allowed the comp to sit a minute, thereafter I ended all unnecessary processes (same 4 everytime).
2. All runs were completed on the 1066 strap, except stock which auto defaulted to the 800 strap.
3. The timings are all 4-4-4-5 2t, expect @ 3006mhz all runs with 2/3 divider became 5-5-5-15 2t up to and including 3105mhz beyond that 2/3 pushed my ram beyond what 2.15 vDIMM would allow.
4. I took screens of every run, uncompressed totals 31.7mb using 7zip 12.6mb I will upload if anyone wants them.
5. To calculate actual memory freq (overall cpu freq / 9) X 2 X (inverted memory divider)... EX (3006mhz/9) X 2 X (3/2) = 1002 ddr2