Well I'm gonna pull an all nigher since theres 1 month of summer left and i need to cut out this plexi. I'm already tired from cutting the first piece but a coke gave me some more energy to work with. Well heres part one of todays case mod adventure:
This is probably the only thing sony makes good ... pda's. This sucker lasted me 4+ years and it still runs like the day i got it. It is really use full to have when you want to jot down measurements, or draw a concept sketch. If your looking for a pda go with sony clie. I owned a palm once and the sucker died overnight for no reason. Ive owned 2 sony's and the 2nd one died because i took it apart and forgot to place the screen in a protected area. Well enough of that, lets go into todays case mod progress:
I cut a piece of flash metal to use as a "decorative" frame to hide the hideous actual frame.
Hopefully 4 screws will keep it in place once i take off the duct tape.
Got the front panel plexi cut. I did it manually since i suck at cutting plexi with power tools and it took me 2 hours. I only made one small scratch and i still havent removed the adhesive goo.