1. yes i think ps3 is better in hardware, but its not THAT much better, only by a bit
2. who said blu-ray will prevail? just because blockbuster? hell porn industry supports HD-dvd so still too early to tell
3. halo 3? i don't know much microsoft games but i bet someone can list some. microsoft has good games too, and a huge company to back it up
4. eventually tire of wii? this point is pure stupidity. if u can get tire of wii u can get tire of anything, including ps3 and x360
5. only a tiny fraction of the population will buy ps3 just because of a game, plus GoW3 is probably gonna be ported as GoW did
just being objective here
the author of that article is just another subjective person from some unknown site
I bought a Blu-Ray player today, because i think Blockbuster is a big enough of a heavy weight to tip the scales. "Since late 2006, the movie rental company has offered both formats at 250 stores across the country. Both formats were given equal billing, but Blockbuster soon realized that Blu-ray outsold its competitor by 70%." Blu-ray has 7 out of the 8 major film studios backing it and with the recent drop of price in the Ps3/Blu-Ray players the Ps3 sales went up 2800% on amazon.com. The pr0no industry isn't going to help HD-DVD as much because everyone uses the intrawebs and on demand movies. Sony lost last time, but this time I am fairly confident they are going to win.