More progress today.
I got all the aluminum frames recut to the correct size. Test fitting looks good, probably just a little grinding to get them perfect. I also got the drill press set up. drill press pwns aluminum!
I drilled just the corner holes in all the aluminum so I can put the case shell together and see what needs some "correction".
I also managed to get some of the rough cuts done on the back panel. Still need to cut a hole for the exhaust fan (need a hole saw) and a cut out for the PSU which is going to be almost on of the last things done because I need to figure out exactly how it is going to mount. I know where just not sure on the how.
Here is a pic of the back plate
Here is a close up of the holes drilled into the aluminum frame pieces