Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › Apple Worth 2x Dell's Market Value
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple Worth 2x Dell's Market Value - Page 14

post #131 of 151
Thread Starter 
Let it go - just let the thread die
It goes to eleven
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6300 DS3 EVGA 8600GTS 2GB XMS2 DDR2-800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
1.294 TB Arch Linux/XP Samsung 226bw Eclipse II 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 520HX Lian-Li v1000B Plus G7 
  hide details  
Reply
It goes to eleven
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6300 DS3 EVGA 8600GTS 2GB XMS2 DDR2-800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
1.294 TB Arch Linux/XP Samsung 226bw Eclipse II 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 520HX Lian-Li v1000B Plus G7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #132 of 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidgnome229 View Post
Let it go - just let the thread die


If the thread dies...it dies.
ElRigTheRig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 2.4 GHz Asus Maximus Formula Asus EN8800GT 512MB 4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1.858TB (3x JBOD) HP 16x DVD Burner Vista Ultimate x64 SP2 24" FPD2485 Gateway LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa Ultra X3 1000w Antec P182 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
Razer Xact Mat 
  hide details  
Reply
ElRigTheRig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 2.4 GHz Asus Maximus Formula Asus EN8800GT 512MB 4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1.858TB (3x JBOD) HP 16x DVD Burner Vista Ultimate x64 SP2 24" FPD2485 Gateway LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa Ultra X3 1000w Antec P182 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
Razer Xact Mat 
  hide details  
Reply
post #133 of 151
This thread die???

Uh... I have to do something to get it going again!!!

Ummm... Macs suck?
Studio Computer
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 6700k Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger Sapphire Radeon R9 290 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x 120GB HyperX 3K SSD RAID0 CM Hyper 212 EVO Ubuntu 64 15.04/Win 7 Pro 64 30" Yamakasi Korean IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Cherry Browns XFX 750W BE Azza Solano MX518 
AudioAudio
Tascam US-1800 KRK Rokit 8 G2 + KRK KNS8400 
  hide details  
Reply
Studio Computer
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 6700k Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger Sapphire Radeon R9 290 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x 120GB HyperX 3K SSD RAID0 CM Hyper 212 EVO Ubuntu 64 15.04/Win 7 Pro 64 30" Yamakasi Korean IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Cherry Browns XFX 750W BE Azza Solano MX518 
AudioAudio
Tascam US-1800 KRK Rokit 8 G2 + KRK KNS8400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #134 of 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronman View Post
This thread die???

Uh... I have to do something to get it going again!!!

Ummm... Macs suck?
Reason? Without a reason, you just look unsmart (lol)
post #135 of 151
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hundred Gunner View Post
Reason? Without a reason, you just look unsmart (lol)
Do not take the blatant flamebait
It goes to eleven
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6300 DS3 EVGA 8600GTS 2GB XMS2 DDR2-800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
1.294 TB Arch Linux/XP Samsung 226bw Eclipse II 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 520HX Lian-Li v1000B Plus G7 
  hide details  
Reply
It goes to eleven
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6300 DS3 EVGA 8600GTS 2GB XMS2 DDR2-800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
1.294 TB Arch Linux/XP Samsung 226bw Eclipse II 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 520HX Lian-Li v1000B Plus G7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #136 of 151
I would take a mac over a dell any day

They are so sexy I would love to get my hands on a G5 Case
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600/E6600/P4 515/Celery 352 ASUS P5K Premium Black Pearl PNY 8800GTX Gskill HZ 1000s D9GKX 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x WD Raptors 36gb Raid 0 Lite On Sata DVD-RW Custom XP Pro Dual 22" Westys WS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
A4 Tech Slim Tagan 1100w U95 TurboJet Gigabyte 3D Aurora The Original G5 
Mouse Pad
Giant Rubber / Felt Pad (awesome) 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600/E6600/P4 515/Celery 352 ASUS P5K Premium Black Pearl PNY 8800GTX Gskill HZ 1000s D9GKX 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x WD Raptors 36gb Raid 0 Lite On Sata DVD-RW Custom XP Pro Dual 22" Westys WS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
A4 Tech Slim Tagan 1100w U95 TurboJet Gigabyte 3D Aurora The Original G5 
Mouse Pad
Giant Rubber / Felt Pad (awesome) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #137 of 151
Sometimes having no reason to back up your opinion is still smarter than having illogical reasons. Yeah, chew on that.
Studio Computer
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 6700k Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger Sapphire Radeon R9 290 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x 120GB HyperX 3K SSD RAID0 CM Hyper 212 EVO Ubuntu 64 15.04/Win 7 Pro 64 30" Yamakasi Korean IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Cherry Browns XFX 750W BE Azza Solano MX518 
AudioAudio
Tascam US-1800 KRK Rokit 8 G2 + KRK KNS8400 
  hide details  
Reply
Studio Computer
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 6700k Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger Sapphire Radeon R9 290 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x 120GB HyperX 3K SSD RAID0 CM Hyper 212 EVO Ubuntu 64 15.04/Win 7 Pro 64 30" Yamakasi Korean IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Cherry Browns XFX 750W BE Azza Solano MX518 
AudioAudio
Tascam US-1800 KRK Rokit 8 G2 + KRK KNS8400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #138 of 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidgnome229 View Post
Do not take the blatant flamebait
I can never resist a good argument (in the debate sense, not a flaming/cussing war).

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronman View Post
Sometimes having no reason to back up your opinion is still smarter than having illogical reasons. Yeah, chew on that.
Um everything i said is well-thought out and based on logic... It's the guys like you just saying "It sucks." We ask why, and your answer is, "It just sucks."

Besides, i have not made any statements. Ergo, i need not argue. It is you guys throwing around the "It sucks" statements that need to back up your opinions. The burden of proof rests with the one making the claim, which is in this case, you. So, son, what proof have you for me?

You're never correct just because you say you are or want to be.
post #139 of 151
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hundred Gunner View Post
I can never resist a good argument (in the debate sense, not a flaming/cussing war).
Do you really think that he wants to debate? He's spouting a fanboy position for the sheer sake of "keeping the thread going." It's flamebait pure and simple - and you're apparently falling for it
It goes to eleven
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6300 DS3 EVGA 8600GTS 2GB XMS2 DDR2-800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
1.294 TB Arch Linux/XP Samsung 226bw Eclipse II 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 520HX Lian-Li v1000B Plus G7 
  hide details  
Reply
It goes to eleven
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6300 DS3 EVGA 8600GTS 2GB XMS2 DDR2-800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
1.294 TB Arch Linux/XP Samsung 226bw Eclipse II 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 520HX Lian-Li v1000B Plus G7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #140 of 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidgnome229 View Post
Do you really think that he wants to debate? He's spouting a fanboy position for the sheer sake of "keeping the thread going." It's flamebait pure and simple - and you're apparently falling for it
I don't care if he wants to debate. I'm gonna hold a debate on my side, and he'll end up looking foolish or getting mad and leaving. The reasonable people on this forum will be able to see this and i'll have my laugh, so it's a win-win situation for me

It is flamebait, but what if i refuse to flame?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › Apple Worth 2x Dell's Market Value