Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › Apple now worth more than HP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple now worth more than HP - Page 5

post #41 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hundred Gunner View Post
You've done nothing here but shown me poor use of mechanics/grammar and spelling and mere feelings, no true arguments.



Do you have to swear? Feeble intellects swear when they are beaten in arguments. And if you would have read the posts before, you'll have noticed that the Apple users said they got their computers for PRODUCTIVITY and the OPERATING SYSTEM. Btw, the MBPs don't have integrated graphics.

I suggest you learn some English skills and come up with rational thoughts to prove your statements with arguments. Showing me cuss words and feelings provide for no proof of anything you say.

Edit: Where did i say i hate PCs? Where did i say i hate my AMD rig? Please, you again irrationally went ahead and invented stories. Asato ma sad gamaya... This world is falling apart with such low-level thinkers...
You did nothing but act all gay in that post

Anyway, forget my anger at this moment


Listen dude, long story short, you really want a quality argument?

Aj na Makedonski da praeme muabet, pa ke vidis shto argument na mojot jazik ke izlezi, ne e isto da ti ebam plemeto ko ke si roden tuka, vo sporedba so mene shto sum tuka samo 2 godini


Ok, you learn that language in 3 years, and lets argue boiiiii
post #42 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewlett-Packard View Post
Ok I admit it, sure theyre cool as hell slick and all, and the imacs dont even have a damn case, but theyre too much man

yes, I am 15, and i originate from europe, so i am a strictly windows user
Um... One of the reasons they're cool is because they don't have a box... rofl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewlett-Packard View Post
You did nothing but act all gay in that post

Anyway, forget my anger at this moment


Listen dude, long story short, you really want a quality argument?

Aj na Makedonski da praeme muabet, pa ke vidis shto argument na mojot jazik ke izlezi, ne e isto da ti ebam plemeto ko ke si roden tuka, vo sporedba so mene shto sum tuka samo 2 godini


Ok, you learn that language in 3 years, and lets argue boiiiii
There you go again, using no arguments. "You act bay wahhh wahhh." You're further proving my side of the argument... lol

Forget your anger? What does that MEAN?

We both speak English, bub... If you wanna argue in another language to make yourself feel like you've won, by all means, go right on ahead. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Fact remains fact and always will; there's no changing that.

Again, learn how to properly argue your cause and then come back to me and we'll conduct a logical discussion. I don't want to hear any more feelings or crying or cussing.
post #43 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hundred Gunner View Post
Um... One of the reasons they're cool is because they don't have a box... rofl...



There you go again, using no arguments. "You act bay wahhh wahhh." You're further proving my side of the argument... lol

Forget your anger? What does that MEAN?

We both speak English, bub... If you wanna argue in another language to make yourself feel like you've won, by all means, go right on ahead. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Fact remains fact and always will; there's no changing that.

Again, learn how to properly argue your cause and then come back to me and we'll conduct a logical discussion. I don't want to hear any more feelings or crying or cussing.
If you stop responding to him then he won't have anything to retort to to piss both of you off more... just a suggestion, for all our sakes (yours, his, mine, OCN's)
Pumpmaster Flex
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI 11GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB Cryorig H7 Windows 10 Pro Ducky One TKL Side Print PBT 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA 850w Fractal Design Define R5 Black Silent Logitech G502 Proteus Core SteelSeries QcK Heavy 
AudioOtherOtherOther
Schiit Magni 2 + Modi 2 Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Head... Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones AntLion ModMic 
Other
Sennheiser HD 650 
  hide details  
Reply
Pumpmaster Flex
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI 11GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB Cryorig H7 Windows 10 Pro Ducky One TKL Side Print PBT 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA 850w Fractal Design Define R5 Black Silent Logitech G502 Proteus Core SteelSeries QcK Heavy 
AudioOtherOtherOther
Schiit Magni 2 + Modi 2 Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Head... Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones AntLion ModMic 
Other
Sennheiser HD 650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #44 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramy View Post
There's ways to get OSX on non-overpriced hardware...but apparently they are against overclock.net TOS. Who knew?
Well, I still don't have SSE2, which would make it technically possible, or SSE3, which would make it pleasant.
Morpheus Mini
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700T SN970 GTX 960 Crucial CT102464BF160B 
Hard DriveOSAudio
Samsung 850 Evo M.2 Windows 10 Pro MOTU Audio Express 
  hide details  
Reply
Morpheus Mini
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700T SN970 GTX 960 Crucial CT102464BF160B 
Hard DriveOSAudio
Samsung 850 Evo M.2 Windows 10 Pro MOTU Audio Express 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45 of 62
LoL. Technically possible.
OS X = Blaze
Final Cut Studio
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 (L724A841) @ 3.6Ghz Asus P5k-E BFG nVidia GeForce 7900GS Ballistix DDR2-1066 1gb x 4 (4Gb) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
3 x Seagate 250gb 7200.10 | Seagate 500gb EXT. Pioneer IDE DVD-DL Win xP | OS X 10.4.9 PC P&C 610W 
Case
COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 
  hide details  
Reply
Final Cut Studio
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 (L724A841) @ 3.6Ghz Asus P5k-E BFG nVidia GeForce 7900GS Ballistix DDR2-1066 1gb x 4 (4Gb) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
3 x Seagate 250gb 7200.10 | Seagate 500gb EXT. Pioneer IDE DVD-DL Win xP | OS X 10.4.9 PC P&C 610W 
Case
COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namrac View Post
Play Half Life 2 in front of him. That'll shut him up.
He could do the same right back
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanming View Post
Eh...so who still use a Mac for pc/notebook?
I do, both desktop and laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewlett-Packard View Post
My ass, everything they have sucks, not one thing is decent man, everything sucks. It is just fans, teenager who like to pretend they are cool, middle aged and old people who don't know squat about electronics and have only heard of Ipod and iMac as safe and cool electronics, leading them to think that their childrens frinends would be like "**** ur mom is so kewl she has an ipod **** i wanna do her"


Otherwise, smart people buy PSP's and other usefull electronics such as those cheap ass MP3 player you can get for $80 and they have like 8GB memory (im talking about quality players of the SANDISK and SONY range, not mp4 players). For example, instead of buying a madass ipod that holds 30 gigs of music, which you have to purchase, and you are not sure if that ipod will die in 1 month or 4 months, a smart person would buy a PSP, downgrade it and buy a 4 GB memstick and play ISOs and CSOs on it, or buy UMDs and still get 2x as much as you get from an Ipod of any kind
Give a good reason why they suck. Oh wait, you can't! SO SHUT UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi View Post
You sound like a teenager yourself.

However, I run OS X daily and use a Mac daily as well.

I'm pretty much exactly what you're talking about, right?

I mean... why don't you guys just come right out and say it and call it a day: Apple products cost too much for me.
Thats pretty much the only reason people hate macs, its because they cant afford them. If we were all like that, wouldn't we all hate BMW and Ferrari?
Boxxy Minaj
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K @4.8GHZ ASUS P8P67 Pro MSI Twin Frozr II HD6870 1GB 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1TB WD Black + 6TB in storage Corsair H50 Mac OS X 10.7.2 21.5 ASUS VH222 + 40" Samsung HDTV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Antec Earthwatts 750w Lian-Li A05N Logitech Performance MX 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Exactmat (control side) Griffin iMic + Altec Lansing Octaine 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Boxxy Minaj
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K @4.8GHZ ASUS P8P67 Pro MSI Twin Frozr II HD6870 1GB 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1TB WD Black + 6TB in storage Corsair H50 Mac OS X 10.7.2 21.5 ASUS VH222 + 40" Samsung HDTV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Antec Earthwatts 750w Lian-Li A05N Logitech Performance MX 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Exactmat (control side) Griffin iMic + Altec Lansing Octaine 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #47 of 62
lol woops 3x post
Boxxy Minaj
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K @4.8GHZ ASUS P8P67 Pro MSI Twin Frozr II HD6870 1GB 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1TB WD Black + 6TB in storage Corsair H50 Mac OS X 10.7.2 21.5 ASUS VH222 + 40" Samsung HDTV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Antec Earthwatts 750w Lian-Li A05N Logitech Performance MX 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Exactmat (control side) Griffin iMic + Altec Lansing Octaine 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Boxxy Minaj
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K @4.8GHZ ASUS P8P67 Pro MSI Twin Frozr II HD6870 1GB 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1TB WD Black + 6TB in storage Corsair H50 Mac OS X 10.7.2 21.5 ASUS VH222 + 40" Samsung HDTV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Antec Earthwatts 750w Lian-Li A05N Logitech Performance MX 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Exactmat (control side) Griffin iMic + Altec Lansing Octaine 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #48 of 62
lol woops 3x post
Boxxy Minaj
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K @4.8GHZ ASUS P8P67 Pro MSI Twin Frozr II HD6870 1GB 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1TB WD Black + 6TB in storage Corsair H50 Mac OS X 10.7.2 21.5 ASUS VH222 + 40" Samsung HDTV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Antec Earthwatts 750w Lian-Li A05N Logitech Performance MX 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Exactmat (control side) Griffin iMic + Altec Lansing Octaine 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Boxxy Minaj
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K @4.8GHZ ASUS P8P67 Pro MSI Twin Frozr II HD6870 1GB 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1TB WD Black + 6TB in storage Corsair H50 Mac OS X 10.7.2 21.5 ASUS VH222 + 40" Samsung HDTV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Antec Earthwatts 750w Lian-Li A05N Logitech Performance MX 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Exactmat (control side) Griffin iMic + Altec Lansing Octaine 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #49 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriplePlay View Post
If you stop responding to him then he won't have anything to retort to to piss both of you off more... just a suggestion, for all our sakes (yours, his, mine, OCN's)
What? I'm not the least bit pissed off. I find it very entertaining that i'm speaking with this feeble intellect that has no basis for what he says and is beaten down by my facts. Honestly, if i was pissed i would stop posting.

One step ahead of you, buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reberto View Post
He could do the same right back

Give a good reason why they suck. Oh wait, you can't! SO SHUT UP

Thats pretty much the only reason people hate macs, its because they cant afford them. If we were all like that, wouldn't we all hate BMW and Ferrari?
hahaha "He could do the same right back."

Don't worry; they're never gonna find an actual reason because they can't.

I can't afford a BMW but i sure would like to have one! I guess my being open to ideas and not hating what i can't have is a reason i was open to Apple when i still only had a PC
post #50 of 62
Quote:
Don't worry; they're never gonna find an actual reason because they can't.
But it is amusing to hear them rant about nothing sometimes
Boxxy Minaj
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K @4.8GHZ ASUS P8P67 Pro MSI Twin Frozr II HD6870 1GB 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1TB WD Black + 6TB in storage Corsair H50 Mac OS X 10.7.2 21.5 ASUS VH222 + 40" Samsung HDTV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Antec Earthwatts 750w Lian-Li A05N Logitech Performance MX 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Exactmat (control side) Griffin iMic + Altec Lansing Octaine 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Boxxy Minaj
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K @4.8GHZ ASUS P8P67 Pro MSI Twin Frozr II HD6870 1GB 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1TB WD Black + 6TB in storage Corsair H50 Mac OS X 10.7.2 21.5 ASUS VH222 + 40" Samsung HDTV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Antec Earthwatts 750w Lian-Li A05N Logitech Performance MX 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Exactmat (control side) Griffin iMic + Altec Lansing Octaine 7 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › Apple now worth more than HP