Originally Posted by EAT
thanks again for all the warm posts, this is my trophy! For all those that think its a waste of money, I am glad you didnt purchase one it would be wasted on you. Also for those that think they can do it better ....prove it! I have had enough of all the trash talk. Ill be starting a work log as soon as the phase change paint shows up. I also will monitor the posts here but am finding it increasingly more difficult to post for all those haters.
Improvements for this case:
- Side Panel: If you're going to have a side panel, why block the view with fans? If you want improved airflow, why the window? This part was clearly not thought out.
- Removable Motherboard Tray: You're telling me CM expects us to buy a case for ~$1k and the motherboard try is not removable? It would be nice if it did since it makes this a whole lot easier to work on.
- Fans: So they offer a sidebracket for 4 extra fans for the side, yet they don't give you 4 fans to fill the bracket. Where is the $1k going?
- Front Door: What's the point of having an open front end if the painted front door thing is completely solid? Again, not thought out.
- Interior Paint: Why isn't the interior painted? Again, where is the $1k going if you get a window, th exterior is painted but the interior is not?
- Design: This case is basically the standard 830 stacker with a different paint job. What makes this particular case worth $500 more than the unpainted version?
Then again, it's your money. If you're happy with the case I have nothing to say.