Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Lian Li Owner's Showcase Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Lian Li Owner's Showcase Thread - Page 245

post #2441 of 3969
Quote:
Originally Posted by gree View Post

Aquacomputer farbwerk USB, aquabus version
$36.95


Aquacomputer farbwerk USB, Bluetooth version $48.95


Guessing the aquabus version is the usb one, which id prefer.

Idk if it asked u this when u ordered but which of these did u choose? (Im going for a white and black build with maybe yellow leds in my pc-07s) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
RGB LED Strips

Black PCB RGB LED Strips w/ 4-pin connectors, sleeved 9 LED Strip Light -6" +$7.95


Black PCB RGB 18 LED Strip Light -12" +$10.95


Black PCB RGB 27 LED Strip Light -18" +$14.95


Black PCB RGB 36 LED Strip Light -24" +$18.95

Black PCB RGB 45 LED Strip Light -30" +$22.95



RGB Cable Length (Length of the 4-pin RGB cable)
100cm cable
Or
50cm Cable


Sleeve Lighting Power Cable (Optional sleeving over lighting power cable)

No. Leave Cable Stock
Or
Sleeve cable in Choice of Colors +$4.99

Heatshrink Color

Also did the strips come with velcro or something to stick them on with?

I just went for the Standard USB version. In addition to that as I wanted four individual channels I picked up 4 connector strips and then a 5m reel of LED strips.

1 x USB hub http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-farbwerk-usb-aquabus-version.html

4 x Connector cables: http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-connector-for-rgb-led-strips-70-cm.html

LED Reel 500 CM x 1: http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-rgb-led-strip-ip67-black-length-500cm.html

Of course I would adapt this for your needs as it can be quiet pricey for lighting alone: $150 ish.

The strips come with pre applied adhesive which is OKAY, but like most if not great so I normally put on my own double sided sticky pads. Additionally for the IP67 strips, they come with a plastic coating which you will need to peel back slightly at each end to fit into the connector. It seems in the US, you do not get the full range of connector strips.

Finally I would probably look at other alternatives which can be much cheaper if yellow LED's are what your after. I would only really pick up the above if you want full RGB and want to connect the lighting to the waterloop with these fittings: http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-temperature-sensor-inner-outer-thread-g1-4.html otherwise the NZXT Hue + would be a much cheaper and easier route.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
7980xe ASUS ROG Rampage vi GTX 1080Ti GTX 1080Ti 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 1080Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 960 Pro Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Corsair K95 RGB HX1200i 
CaseMouse Pad
In Win Tou Corsair Schimitar 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4960k ASUS z97 Maximus Impact R9 Nano Hyper X Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Custom Loop Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG OLED TV LG 55EC930V Logitch K800 Silverstone 500w SFX Lian Li PC-05S 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
7980xe ASUS ROG Rampage vi GTX 1080Ti GTX 1080Ti 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 1080Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 960 Pro Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Corsair K95 RGB HX1200i 
CaseMouse Pad
In Win Tou Corsair Schimitar 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4960k ASUS z97 Maximus Impact R9 Nano Hyper X Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Custom Loop Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG OLED TV LG 55EC930V Logitch K800 Silverstone 500w SFX Lian Li PC-05S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2442 of 3969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radox-0 View Post

I just went for the Standard USB version. In addition to that as I wanted four individual channels I picked up 4 connector strips and then a 5m reel of LED strips.

1 x USB hub http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-farbwerk-usb-aquabus-version.html

4 x Connector cables: http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-connector-for-rgb-led-strips-70-cm.html

LED Reel 500 CM x 1: http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-rgb-led-strip-ip67-black-length-500cm.html

Of course I would adapt this for your needs as it can be quiet pricey for lighting alone: $150 ish.

The strips come with pre applied adhesive which is OKAY, but like most if not great so I normally put on my own double sided sticky pads. Additionally for the IP67 strips, they come with a plastic coating which you will need to peel back slightly at each end to fit into the connector. It seems in the US, you do not get the full range of connector strips.

Finally I would probably look at other alternatives which can be much cheaper if yellow LED's are what your after. I would only really pick up the above if you want full RGB and want to connect the lighting to the waterloop with these fittings: http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-temperature-sensor-inner-outer-thread-g1-4.html otherwise the NZXT Hue + would be a much cheaper and easier route.

Im not interested in connecting really but full rgb is nice.

Where does the hue fit tho lol, our pc-0 cases are kinda small
post #2443 of 3969
Quick pic of my 05S on the iphone, it's really hard to take pics of this case because of the reflective nature of the tempered glass window. Need to get my DSLR out and do a photoshoot for it. Next mod is doing the light box on the bottom of the GPU like Radox did, then adding white ice Pastel once my loop cycles some more and get rid of the blue dye from the last build.

Cypher
(5 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
7700K Asus Strix Z270G EVGA GTX 1080 FTW EK Watercooled 
Case
Lian Li PC-O6S 
  hide details  
Reply
Cypher
(5 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
7700K Asus Strix Z270G EVGA GTX 1080 FTW EK Watercooled 
Case
Lian Li PC-O6S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2444 of 3969
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXformat View Post

Quick pic of my 05S on the iphone, it's really hard to take pics of this case because of the reflective nature of the tempered glass window. Need to get my DSLR out and do a photoshoot for it. Next mod is doing the light box on the bottom of the GPU like Radox did, then adding white ice Pastel once my loop cycles some more and get rid of the blue dye from the last build.

Nice thumb.gif

The revised loop looks very sweet like this. White will really stand out also!
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
7980xe ASUS ROG Rampage vi GTX 1080Ti GTX 1080Ti 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 1080Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 960 Pro Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Corsair K95 RGB HX1200i 
CaseMouse Pad
In Win Tou Corsair Schimitar 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4960k ASUS z97 Maximus Impact R9 Nano Hyper X Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Custom Loop Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG OLED TV LG 55EC930V Logitch K800 Silverstone 500w SFX Lian Li PC-05S 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
7980xe ASUS ROG Rampage vi GTX 1080Ti GTX 1080Ti 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 1080Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 960 Pro Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Corsair K95 RGB HX1200i 
CaseMouse Pad
In Win Tou Corsair Schimitar 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4960k ASUS z97 Maximus Impact R9 Nano Hyper X Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Custom Loop Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG OLED TV LG 55EC930V Logitch K800 Silverstone 500w SFX Lian Li PC-05S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2445 of 3969
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedRed View Post

Picked up a PC-07s and a PC-O5s. Going to move the server into the PC-O5s from it's current PC-T1B. I'm saving the PC-07s for a build I'm planning. Had to get it before they all get snatched up.

Wow that's a lot of bling on cases alone! lmaosmiley.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXformat View Post

Quick pic of my 05S on the iphone, it's really hard to take pics of this case because of the reflective nature of the tempered glass window. Need to get my DSLR out and do a photoshoot for it. Next mod is doing the light box on the bottom of the GPU like Radox did, then adding white ice Pastel once my loop cycles some more and get rid of the blue dye from the last build.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Truly inspirational thumb.gif
post #2446 of 3969
I have 2 Lian Li O series case now smile.gif....will start on the bigger 06S soon.

Cypher
(5 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
7700K Asus Strix Z270G EVGA GTX 1080 FTW EK Watercooled 
Case
Lian Li PC-O6S 
  hide details  
Reply
Cypher
(5 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
7700K Asus Strix Z270G EVGA GTX 1080 FTW EK Watercooled 
Case
Lian Li PC-O6S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2447 of 3969
I like collecting cases too. wink.gif

0xOxrt2.jpg
post #2448 of 3969
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXformat View Post

I have 2 Lian Li O series case now smile.gif....will start on the bigger 06S soon.

Nice what's the PC-06s going to be used for?
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
7980xe ASUS ROG Rampage vi GTX 1080Ti GTX 1080Ti 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 1080Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 960 Pro Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Corsair K95 RGB HX1200i 
CaseMouse Pad
In Win Tou Corsair Schimitar 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4960k ASUS z97 Maximus Impact R9 Nano Hyper X Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Custom Loop Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG OLED TV LG 55EC930V Logitch K800 Silverstone 500w SFX Lian Li PC-05S 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
7980xe ASUS ROG Rampage vi GTX 1080Ti GTX 1080Ti 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 1080Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 960 Pro Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Corsair K95 RGB HX1200i 
CaseMouse Pad
In Win Tou Corsair Schimitar 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4960k ASUS z97 Maximus Impact R9 Nano Hyper X Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Custom Loop Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG OLED TV LG 55EC930V Logitch K800 Silverstone 500w SFX Lian Li PC-05S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2449 of 3969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radox-0 View Post

Nice what's the PC-06s going to be used for?


I'm going to build it using a full pump/res loop and not an expanded AIO like I have with the 05S. I might also get it professionally painted pearl white as well.
Cypher
(5 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
7700K Asus Strix Z270G EVGA GTX 1080 FTW EK Watercooled 
Case
Lian Li PC-O6S 
  hide details  
Reply
Cypher
(5 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsCooling
7700K Asus Strix Z270G EVGA GTX 1080 FTW EK Watercooled 
Case
Lian Li PC-O6S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2450 of 3969
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXformat View Post

I'm going to build it using a full pump/res loop and not an expanded AIO like I have with the 05S. I might also get it professionally painted pearl white as well.

Very nice, full loop should be pretty doable in the case I would imagine. The pearl white bit sounds really nice also.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
7980xe ASUS ROG Rampage vi GTX 1080Ti GTX 1080Ti 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 1080Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 960 Pro Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Corsair K95 RGB HX1200i 
CaseMouse Pad
In Win Tou Corsair Schimitar 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4960k ASUS z97 Maximus Impact R9 Nano Hyper X Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Custom Loop Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG OLED TV LG 55EC930V Logitch K800 Silverstone 500w SFX Lian Li PC-05S 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
7980xe ASUS ROG Rampage vi GTX 1080Ti GTX 1080Ti 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 1080Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo Crucial MX100 960 Pro Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Corsair K95 RGB HX1200i 
CaseMouse Pad
In Win Tou Corsair Schimitar 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4960k ASUS z97 Maximus Impact R9 Nano Hyper X Fury 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Custom Loop Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG OLED TV LG 55EC930V Logitch K800 Silverstone 500w SFX Lian Li PC-05S 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Lian Li Owner's Showcase Thread