I've used this headset extensively for MAG on PS3. The sounds were wonderful, the mic was crisp, and the ability to adjust peoples voice volume is absolutely invaluable. For $100 ( or less ) this...
The Pros The reason this card is one of the better non-Tahiti 7870s is because of Gigabyte's custom PCB. Gigabyte took the 7870 and replaced it's memory chips with Hynix memory so they perform a...
Crucial’s award-winning Ballistix and Ballistix Tracer are engineered to deliver the fastest, most reliable memory for gaming and performance enthusiasts. But why should the most hardcore gamers...
Gaming with the Sound Blaster Z is truly a spectacular experience. The Sound Blaster Z is an ideal all-round solution for your PC gaming and entertainment needs. It comes complete with the Sound...
Wow, I'm quite surprised that I am the first one to review this monitor. I probably won't be able to get all technical with this review, but I would like to write out what makes this a great...
For Sale/Wanted Rules paraphrased - Page 7
- For Sale/Wanted Rules paraphrased
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 1742 Active Users (642 Members and 1100 Guests)
- › May 2013 Foldathon (20th-22nd) 13 seconds ago
- › Ducky Shine version 2 18 seconds ago
- › [Official] Battlefield 3 Information & Discussion Thread 19 seconds ago
- › [VC] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Pictured Up Close (Gallery) 40 seconds ago
- › PERC 5/i RAID Card: Tips and Benchmarks 57 seconds ago
- › Your biggest computer FAIL/NOOB moment? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] nVidia Surround 1 minute ago
- › Ways to improve my rig? aesthetics? pics 2 minutes ago
- › Asus PB278Q: The Official 2560x1440 Semi-Glossy PLS Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › [Compuvest]EVGA 9800GT 512mb - $24.36 (after promo code) FS (UPDATED) 2 minutes ago
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by DoomDash
- › GIGABYTE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition GV-R787OC-2GD Video Card by VitalShot
- › Crucial Ballistix sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600... by Fieldsweeper
- › Creative 70SB150000000 Sound Card by Fieldsweeper
- › ASUS PB Series PB278Q 27"" 5ms (GTG) WQHD Widescreen LED... by R3apR369
- › SilverStone Aluminum Body ATX Full Tower Computer Case TJ07B -... by R3apR369
- › Cooler Master HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and... by Steve1300
- › CORSAIR AX1200i 1200W Power Supply by Masked
- › Silverstone Tek Aluminum Mini ITX 140mm FanX1 USB3.0x2 3.5-Inchx1... by yancyv8
- › Xfx ProSeries 750W PSU by Ticklemehballlz
- › METRO 2033 STARTUP CRASH FIX WORKS by xiangelo
- › Why are DNS Servers Important? How to make... by exzacklyright
- › Titanium Backup Guide For Newbies by exzacklyright
- › How to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) by exzacklyright
- › How to take ownership of a file, folder, or... by exzacklyright
- › How to disable the open file security warning... by exzacklyright
- › Clean and Make a USB Bootable Flash Drive for... by exzacklyright
- › Do you Really Need Cell Phone Insurance by andyharris
- › Efficiency Trials by dava4444
- › How on EARTH Do I Build a Computer??... by dava4444