Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD - General › The Socket 939 Appreciation Club and Knowledgebase [Official]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Socket 939 Appreciation Club and Knowledgebase [Official] - Page 2789

post #27881 of 28751
Quote:
Originally Posted by delshay View Post

can't take what is said in forums, just like me. you wanted evidences and I provided it in photo. want it validated, not a problem, because I know what I have here is real.

But now identification markings will be remove with-in the SPD. Name it, I will put it in the SPD under a new name. This will not affect performance.

I tell you what, I do this right now, and show you in CPU-Z.

What should I put in there? anything you like just name it.

There's no need for you to validate it as others have already done better than you, so there's no reason for us not to believe that you can do 225 MHz 2-2-2-5. It just isn't as impressive as you make it out to be rolleyes.gif
post #27882 of 28751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oj010 View Post

There's no need for you to validate it as others have already done better than you, so there's no reason for us not to believe that you can do 225 MHz 2-2-2-5. It just isn't as impressive as you make it out to be rolleyes.gif

you got it all wrong, I can go faster. ask me to put any name in the SPD & I will upload a newer speed.

What would you like me to call this memory? you choose so that you know it is real..
Edited by delshay - 7/25/16 at 2:51am
post #27883 of 28751
Quote:
Originally Posted by delshay View Post

you got it all wrong, I can go faster. ask me to put any name in the SPD & I will upload a newer speed.

What would you like me to call this memory? you choose so that you know it is real..

Your name. Minimum 241 MHz 2-2-2-5 bench stable, not just validated.
post #27884 of 28751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oj010 View Post

Your name. Minimum 241 MHz 2-2-2-5 bench stable, not just validated.

posting deleted
Edited by delshay - 7/27/16 at 8:08pm
post #27885 of 28751
This is getting ridiculous.
Maybe I should post a screenie of my 2GB DDR400 registered non-ECC DIMM? Just to show that I can replace the SPD chip with an unprotected one and user Taiphoon Bruner?
Edited by seaFs - 7/25/16 at 3:46am
939 unleashed
(9 items)
 
The Beast
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon64 X2 4400+ Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe HD4890 Vapor-X 4x 2GB Qimonda CF-5 DDR500 registered CL3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
2x Samsung SP2004C Raid0 HDT-S1284 Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 Tagan TG-530-U01 Easycon 
Audio
Onboard 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Opteron 290 Opteron 290 SuperMicro H8DCE Quadro FX5600 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Quadro FX5600 4x 4GB reg ECC Seagate Savvio 10k.2 SAS LG DVD-RAM Lightscribe 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
IFX-14 IFX-14 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SeaSonic SS-850HT 
CaseOther
Corsair Carbide Air 540 ASR-3405 
  hide details  
Reply
939 unleashed
(9 items)
 
The Beast
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon64 X2 4400+ Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe HD4890 Vapor-X 4x 2GB Qimonda CF-5 DDR500 registered CL3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
2x Samsung SP2004C Raid0 HDT-S1284 Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 Tagan TG-530-U01 Easycon 
Audio
Onboard 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Opteron 290 Opteron 290 SuperMicro H8DCE Quadro FX5600 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Quadro FX5600 4x 4GB reg ECC Seagate Savvio 10k.2 SAS LG DVD-RAM Lightscribe 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
IFX-14 IFX-14 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SeaSonic SS-850HT 
CaseOther
Corsair Carbide Air 540 ASR-3405 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27886 of 28751


sorry you are only getting 2MHz increase, I don't reward Bad Behavior

@All ...you have one remaining photo upload remaining.
Edited by delshay - 7/27/16 at 8:19pm
post #27887 of 28751
So you've proven nothing. I asked for a minimum 241 MHz bench stable, not 229 MHz suicide stable. There's a massive difference between the two.
post #27888 of 28751
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaFs View Post

This is getting ridiculous.
Maybe I should post a screenie of my 2GB DDR400 registered non-ECC DIMM? Just to show that I can replace the SPD chip with an unprotected one and user Taiphoon Bruner?

Prove you have the skill. You never know, because one thing is for sure, you may need me.

Let me test you. How do you work out the checksum & what Bit is it. I would know if it is correct with-in five mins. ...just by changing the name, changed the checksum.
Edited by delshay - 7/25/16 at 4:27am
post #27889 of 28751
Quote:
Originally Posted by delshay View Post

Prove you have the skill. You never know, because one thing is for sure, you may need me.

Let me test you. How do you work out the checksum & what Bit is it. I would know if it is correct with-in five mins. ...just by changing the name, changed the checksum.

1. That's rich coming from you.
2. You are by far not the only person with the ability to use Taiphoon Burner. Have a look through the XtremeSystems archives, there were bunches of people using it to program custom SPD profiles. It's really nothing special.
post #27890 of 28751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oj010 View Post

1. That's rich coming from you.
2. You are by far not the only person with the ability to use Taiphoon Burner. Have a look through the XtremeSystems archives, there were bunches of people using it to program custom SPD profiles. It's really nothing special.

I was not testing your skill, but now that you have answered this test is also for you. Put your name into the SPD & post.

The Questions also applies to you. ..Test..
Edited by delshay - 7/25/16 at 5:03am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD - General
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD - General › The Socket 939 Appreciation Club and Knowledgebase [Official]