i have the lian-li a05b.
i highly recommend it over the antec 900. reasons,
1) being its small its very easy to put in tight spots.
2) while in tight spots it does not kill airflow since the rear is intake and front is exhaust
3)it fits all hsf's such as the TRUE,Tuniq
4) using 3 high cfm fans for intake,hsf,exhaust it creates a windtunnel effect giving killer temps
5) a tiny bit of modding gives you the perfect cable management and better airflow
6) i have a buddy who fits his EATX AMD 4x4 rig in this baby w/ two zalman 9500's
7) its a sleek brushed black aluminum.
8) its $70 shipped
9) its small as hell and fits 2x opticals,1x3.5 ext,4xhdd's int, and full standard or extended psu's
10) did i mention its only 10lbs and can hold a full w/c loop?
11) its only 26lbs with my full w/c loop and system inside!