Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Original Folding Teams › Team Fine Tuned (Team Disbanded/Closed)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Team Fine Tuned (Team Disbanded/Closed) - Page 9  

post #81 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsclincoln View Post
I think I got everything straight.
I like the name too.
So Id like to be on the team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wire View Post
I was just kinda crabby the other day about my comp not working. It turns out that it was one of the most simplest fixes so it looks like I'll stay on the team.
Good news. I just need to get my rig stable and I will be able to do more.
Po Tato
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-7600K @5GHz AVX-3 MSI Z270M Mortar MATX PNY GTX 1050Ti OC XLR8 HyperX DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 SSD WD Blue Cooler Master 240V Seidon AIO Win10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samung 2494HS Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Corsair RM 650x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Sensei Raw Steelseries 
  hide details  
Po Tato
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-7600K @5GHz AVX-3 MSI Z270M Mortar MATX PNY GTX 1050Ti OC XLR8 HyperX DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 SSD WD Blue Cooler Master 240V Seidon AIO Win10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samung 2494HS Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Corsair RM 650x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Sensei Raw Steelseries 
  hide details  
post #82 of 166
Thread Starter 
Rx7, are you there?
post #83 of 166
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Good news. I just need to get my rig stable and I will be able to do more.
What are you current clocks?


Rx7, are you still going to want to fold? If not, let us know please.
post #84 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by wire View Post
What are you current clocks?


Rx7, are you still going to want to fold? If not, let us know please.
I can't get my ram stable at this frequency. I might have to back down a notch, shame as I was at around 16 mins under Vista.
Po Tato
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-7600K @5GHz AVX-3 MSI Z270M Mortar MATX PNY GTX 1050Ti OC XLR8 HyperX DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 SSD WD Blue Cooler Master 240V Seidon AIO Win10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samung 2494HS Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Corsair RM 650x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Sensei Raw Steelseries 
  hide details  
Po Tato
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-7600K @5GHz AVX-3 MSI Z270M Mortar MATX PNY GTX 1050Ti OC XLR8 HyperX DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 SSD WD Blue Cooler Master 240V Seidon AIO Win10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samung 2494HS Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Corsair RM 650x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Sensei Raw Steelseries 
  hide details  
post #85 of 166
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
I can't get my ram stable at this frequency. I might have to back down a notch, shame as I was at around 16 mins under Vista.
So you're running 333x10? Wouldn't that be only be like 666 mhz on the ram for 1:1?

VMware never worked for you? What kind of problems did you run into?
post #86 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by wire View Post
So you're running 333x10? Wouldn't that be only be like 666 mhz on the ram for 1:1?

VMware never worked for you? What kind of problems did you run into?
I am using the 333MHz strap @ 5:8 ratio.

VMware never worked. Under XP x32 it failed on load and told me to use a 64 bit os and on Vista x64 it tells me the opposite. It also doesn't use signed drivers. I still have the installation files and serials if that helps. I even tried the v2 beta.
Po Tato
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-7600K @5GHz AVX-3 MSI Z270M Mortar MATX PNY GTX 1050Ti OC XLR8 HyperX DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 SSD WD Blue Cooler Master 240V Seidon AIO Win10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samung 2494HS Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Corsair RM 650x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Sensei Raw Steelseries 
  hide details  
Po Tato
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-7600K @5GHz AVX-3 MSI Z270M Mortar MATX PNY GTX 1050Ti OC XLR8 HyperX DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 SSD WD Blue Cooler Master 240V Seidon AIO Win10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samung 2494HS Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Corsair RM 650x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Sensei Raw Steelseries 
  hide details  
post #87 of 166
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
I am using the 333MHz strap @ 5:8 ratio.

VMware never worked. Under XP x32 it failed on load and told me to use a 64 bit os and on Vista x64 it tells me the opposite. It also doesn't use signed drivers. I still have the installation files and serials if that helps. I even tried the v2 beta.
Have you tried putting it at a 1:1 ratio or the closest thing to 800 mhz. I've found that tighter timings give me the best time per %.

To get mine to load, I need to disable driver signing before I load up Vista. You do that by hitting f8 right before the loading screen.
post #88 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by wire View Post
Have you tried putting it at a 1:1 ratio or the closest thing to 800 mhz. I've found that tighter timings give me the best time per %.

To get mine to load, I need to disable driver signing before I load up Vista. You do that by hitting f8 right before the loading screen.
ok I'll reinstall it and give it a go. Do I need to do that for the installation or just when I want to run VMware?

Going back to 1:1 ratio for now...
Po Tato
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-7600K @5GHz AVX-3 MSI Z270M Mortar MATX PNY GTX 1050Ti OC XLR8 HyperX DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 SSD WD Blue Cooler Master 240V Seidon AIO Win10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samung 2494HS Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Corsair RM 650x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Sensei Raw Steelseries 
  hide details  
Po Tato
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-7600K @5GHz AVX-3 MSI Z270M Mortar MATX PNY GTX 1050Ti OC XLR8 HyperX DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 SSD WD Blue Cooler Master 240V Seidon AIO Win10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samung 2494HS Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Corsair RM 650x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Sensei Raw Steelseries 
  hide details  
post #89 of 166
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
ok I'll reinstall it and give it a go. Do I need to do that for the installation or just when I want to run VMware?

Going back to 1:1 ratio for now...
You'll need that to run VMware otherwise you won't be able to connect to the local host.

When you change the advance settings in the cfg, make sure you put [no] for the advmethods flag otherwise you'll get less point WUs.
post #90 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by wire View Post
You'll need that to run VMware otherwise you won't be able to connect to the local host.

When you change the advance settings in the cfg, make sure you put [no] for the advmethods flag otherwise you'll get less point WUs.
Ok I haven't had time with vmware yet but I'm trying out the R600 F@H GPU client for now
Po Tato
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-7600K @5GHz AVX-3 MSI Z270M Mortar MATX PNY GTX 1050Ti OC XLR8 HyperX DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 SSD WD Blue Cooler Master 240V Seidon AIO Win10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samung 2494HS Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Corsair RM 650x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Sensei Raw Steelseries 
  hide details  
Po Tato
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-7600K @5GHz AVX-3 MSI Z270M Mortar MATX PNY GTX 1050Ti OC XLR8 HyperX DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston V300 SSD WD Blue Cooler Master 240V Seidon AIO Win10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samung 2494HS Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Corsair RM 650x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse Pad
Steelseries Sensei Raw Steelseries 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Original Folding Teams
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Original Folding Teams › Team Fine Tuned (Team Disbanded/Closed)