Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Power Supplies › 12v rails: 1 vs. 2?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

12v rails: 1 vs. 2? - Page 7

post #61 of 67
Thread Starter 
What about my question now? If your PSU suddenly died, and you had no backups, no money, and a friend had two PSUs: the 550vx, and the ST50EF-Plus, and he offered you both of them for $40 each, but said you can only buy one or the other, which one would you pick?
post #62 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5CheeseLasagna View Post
What about my question now? If your PSU suddenly died, and you had no backups, no money, and a friend had two PSUs: the 550vx, and the ST50EF-Plus, and he offered you both of them for $40 each, but said you can only buy one or the other, which one would you pick?
I wanna know the answer too, I take gurus word on psu's as if they are the very words of God himself.


/end melodramatics
Laptop Goodness
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 T5450 1.67ghz PM965 8800m GTS 512mb 4gb PC5300 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250gb WD Scorpio DVD+/-RW/DL/RAM Drive Vista Premium 32bit 17" 1440x900 
PowerCase
AC Adaptor Sexy 
  hide details  
Reply
Laptop Goodness
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 T5450 1.67ghz PM965 8800m GTS 512mb 4gb PC5300 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250gb WD Scorpio DVD+/-RW/DL/RAM Drive Vista Premium 32bit 17" 1440x900 
PowerCase
AC Adaptor Sexy 
  hide details  
Reply
post #63 of 67
If I had to choose between those two, I'd take the Corsair.
post #64 of 67
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyGURU View Post
If I had to choose between those two, I'd take the Corsair.
Cool.
post #65 of 67
heh ok ive read parts of this thread but not all of it.. i am going to buy a power supply .. either the corsair cmpsu 550vxeu or the ocz 600sxs
my system i have an ati radeon x1900xt and amd dual core... athlon x2 4200... 3 gigs ddr2 667 memory...

dont plan to oc or anything... playing games is the only thing that really taxes my computer.. video card mainly..

which one should i get? i dont think theres a real difference, i think both are good... should i just go with the one i can get for the lowest price (i live in israel)

johnnyguru your very quick opinion would be nice here
post #66 of 67
My quick opinion is you necroposted with something off topic.
post #67 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakazulu89 View Post
heh ok ive read parts of this thread but not all of it.. i am going to buy a power supply .. either the corsair cmpsu 550vxeu or the ocz 600sxs
my system i have an ati radeon x1900xt and amd dual core... athlon x2 4200... 3 gigs ddr2 667 memory...

dont plan to oc or anything... playing games is the only thing that really taxes my computer.. video card mainly..

which one should i get? i dont think theres a real difference, i think both are good... should i just go with the one i can get for the lowest price (i live in israel)

johnnyguru your very quick opinion would be nice here

Create your own topic for you completely unrelated question....

Cosair 550VX is the better choice.
Once again...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 [4.28GHz, HT] Asus P6T + Broadcom NetXtreme II VisionTek HD5850 [900/1200] + Galaxy GT240 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaw X [1632 MHz] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Intel X25-M 160GB + 3xRAID0 500GB 7200.12 Window 7 Pro 64 Acer H243H + Samsung 226BW XARMOR-U9BL  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec Truepower New 750W Li Lian PC-V2100 [10x120mm fans] Logitech G9 X-Trac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Once again...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 [4.28GHz, HT] Asus P6T + Broadcom NetXtreme II VisionTek HD5850 [900/1200] + Galaxy GT240 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaw X [1632 MHz] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Intel X25-M 160GB + 3xRAID0 500GB 7200.12 Window 7 Pro 64 Acer H243H + Samsung 226BW XARMOR-U9BL  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec Truepower New 750W Li Lian PC-V2100 [10x120mm fans] Logitech G9 X-Trac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Power Supplies
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Power Supplies › 12v rails: 1 vs. 2?