Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Nintendo › I Don't Know What I'd Do without Geek Squad
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I Don't Know What I'd Do without Geek Squad - Page 4

post #31 of 48
You can't say that geek squad people are retarded, thats unfair. They know that what they do is ridiculous and that they are cheating people, they know exactly what they are doing. But its not their fault. Honestly its best buy trying to squueze every last penny out of their consumers in any way they can. The "geeks" know that their suggestions are pointless and just costing people extra money they dont need to spend but at the same time they gotta pay their rent too. Its totally wrong what best buy is doing with the whole geek squad thing but I dont think its fair to blame the employees themselves, they just do what they're told.
The Beast
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3ghz 24/7 XFX 750i XFX 8800gt Alpha Dog! 2gb OCZ SLI edition DDR2-800mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
RAID 0 setup for OS and 750gb/500gb storage drives DVD/CD RW w/ lightscribe Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Westinghouse 22w2! 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
some wireless deal with media keys Ultra 650w Ultra Aluminus Full Tower a cheapy 
Mouse Pad
mah desk 
  hide details  
Reply
The Beast
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3ghz 24/7 XFX 750i XFX 8800gt Alpha Dog! 2gb OCZ SLI edition DDR2-800mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
RAID 0 setup for OS and 750gb/500gb storage drives DVD/CD RW w/ lightscribe Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Westinghouse 22w2! 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
some wireless deal with media keys Ultra 650w Ultra Aluminus Full Tower a cheapy 
Mouse Pad
mah desk 
  hide details  
Reply
post #32 of 48
That is just embarassing
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
@RMA @RMA EVGA 8800GT @700/1755/2040 2GB OCZ Plat.Rev2 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Maxtor Diamondmax 200GB Vista XP Aspire 550W Thermaltake Shark 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
@RMA @RMA EVGA 8800GT @700/1755/2040 2GB OCZ Plat.Rev2 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Maxtor Diamondmax 200GB Vista XP Aspire 550W Thermaltake Shark 
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 48
You guys think I wasnt aware of the highway robbery I partook in when I charged a guy $1800 to format install 3 computers, setup his wireless router and get his xbox on the network. That was worth MAYBE... 500 - 600 bucks just for my time. And that is only because I am far more qualified than just your home/residential market techie.

I would say the top 35 - 40% of the geeksquad agents are by far not stupid... However, most consumers are. There is a sucker born every minute and best buy takes advantage of them...

I would say that some of the things you will here a geeksquad agent say are just "catch phrases" like the dreaded "DATA LOSS" (OOOOOoooouuuhhh..) or even "VIRUS PROTECTION" (thats another biggie) or even the old "COMPUTER MAINTENENCE". All of those things are viable services that can be offered for a fee. Thing is, bestbuy over charges for these things which in turn makes simple services a much harder sell which in turn makes a GS agent jaded by sales pitches which in turn causes the agent to find the easiest and quickest route to a finalized sale. If catch phrases will get people to sign on the dotted line faster, then, BY GOD, thats what I am gonna do. whew!! Its a vicious cycle.

This is business. People are trying to make a living... Nobody in the I.T. business is trying to do favors (Atleast they shouldnt be). Anyone in the same industry trying to run a business would do the same. Look at how everyone models after the geeksquad. Its funny!!

Whats that old saying? "Its immoral to let a sucker keep his money..." Think about it...

I also find it funny how people are like, "My friend is dumb for not letting me do it...!". Problem is buddy, if you screw up. You cant pay for it. Neither in parts or time lost. And not everyone has a computer buddy to fix crap for them.

Also why would any of you do this for free??? If you could roof houses or install plumbing, would you do it for free??? SCREW THAT!
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6600 Conroe @ 3.4 ASUS P5N32-E SLI XFX 9800GTX OCZ DDR2 PC7200 2x 1GB Gold Series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SATAII Seagate Perpendicular 250GB NEC DL DVD+/-R Vista Ultimate 19" WS HD HDCP Gateway 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt Apevia X-Discovery ATX Mid Diamondback Razor 
Mouse Pad
Geeksquad Special... 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6600 Conroe @ 3.4 ASUS P5N32-E SLI XFX 9800GTX OCZ DDR2 PC7200 2x 1GB Gold Series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SATAII Seagate Perpendicular 250GB NEC DL DVD+/-R Vista Ultimate 19" WS HD HDCP Gateway 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt Apevia X-Discovery ATX Mid Diamondback Razor 
Mouse Pad
Geeksquad Special... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #34 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalPhreak View Post
You guys think I wasnt aware of the highway robbery I partook in when I charged a guy $1800 to format install 3 computers, setup his wireless router and get his xbox on the network. That was worth MAYBE... 500 - 600 bucks just for my time. And that is only because I am far more qualified than just your home/residential market techie.

I would say the top 35 - 40% of the geeksquad agents are by far not stupid... However, most consumers are. There is a sucker born every minute and best buy takes advantage of them...

I would say that some of the things you will here a geeksquad agent say are just "catch phrases" like the dreaded "DATA LOSS" (OOOOOoooouuuhhh..) or even "VIRUS PROTECTION" (thats another biggie) or even the old "COMPUTER MAINTENENCE". All of those things are viable services that can be offered for a fee. Thing is, bestbuy over charges for these things which in turn makes simple services a much harder sell which in turn makes a GS agent jaded by sales pitches which in turn causes the agent to find the easiest and quickest route to a finalized sale. If catch phrases will get people to sign on the dotted line faster, then, BY GOD, thats what I am gonna do. whew!! Its a vicious cycle.

This is business. People are trying to make a living... Nobody in the I.T. business is trying to do favors (Atleast they shouldnt be). Anyone in the same industry trying to run a business would do the same. Look at how everyone models after the geeksquad. Its funny!!

Whats that old saying? "Its immoral to let a sucker keep his money..." Think about it...

I also find it funny how people are like, "My friend is dumb for not letting me do it...!". Problem is buddy, if you screw up. You cant pay for it. Neither in parts or time lost. And not everyone has a computer buddy to fix crap for them.

Also why would any of you do this for free??? If you could roof houses or install plumbing, would you do it for free??? SCREW THAT!

i agreed with your last sentence.. i use to trouble shoot/repair and do other craps to a mess of people i know and don't know for free. Now, it has come to the point where i want some $$$$.. sitting there, assembling a computer and then install all the necessary software/programs can take up to 4 hrs.. omg....

anyways, about GS...i'm usually cool when they ask me if i need help, but if they try to sucker me into some stuff i dont need or want or gives me some pointless advice, i will have to put them in check...

i would never wanna be a GS because probably 1 out of 20 shoppers know their shiet and i would hate to be embarrass by them...
FX 8320 STOCK
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 stock Biostar TA970 ATi 4870 X2 16G GSkill Ripjaws ddr1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1 TB WD Black + 500 Seagate Sony DVD burner, Samsung CD burner windows 7 ultimate X64 IPS LG 23" LED+ 24" Samsung WS LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Multimedia 800W Visiontek Gold Full ATX MX518-2nd one :( 
Mouse Pad
12"x18" 
  hide details  
Reply
FX 8320 STOCK
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 stock Biostar TA970 ATi 4870 X2 16G GSkill Ripjaws ddr1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1 TB WD Black + 500 Seagate Sony DVD burner, Samsung CD burner windows 7 ultimate X64 IPS LG 23" LED+ 24" Samsung WS LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Multimedia 800W Visiontek Gold Full ATX MX518-2nd one :( 
Mouse Pad
12"x18" 
  hide details  
Reply
post #35 of 48
You can imagine for me that no shopper ever showed me up. I know what I am doing. I never gave bunk advice. But I may have sensationalized issues before just to keep them from hesistating to sign on the dotted line.

If you know your stuff, that wont happen.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6600 Conroe @ 3.4 ASUS P5N32-E SLI XFX 9800GTX OCZ DDR2 PC7200 2x 1GB Gold Series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SATAII Seagate Perpendicular 250GB NEC DL DVD+/-R Vista Ultimate 19" WS HD HDCP Gateway 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt Apevia X-Discovery ATX Mid Diamondback Razor 
Mouse Pad
Geeksquad Special... 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6600 Conroe @ 3.4 ASUS P5N32-E SLI XFX 9800GTX OCZ DDR2 PC7200 2x 1GB Gold Series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SATAII Seagate Perpendicular 250GB NEC DL DVD+/-R Vista Ultimate 19" WS HD HDCP Gateway 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt Apevia X-Discovery ATX Mid Diamondback Razor 
Mouse Pad
Geeksquad Special... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #36 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalPhreak View Post
Also why would any of you do this for free??? If you could roof houses or install plumbing, would you do it for free??? SCREW THAT!
Big difference between "free" and "highway robbery".

Honestly, the HONEST consumer doesn't deserve the treatment that they get from the Geek Squad.

I do perform computer maintenance services... and I charge a fair price for the services rendered (which is usually 1/2 to 2/3 less than what the GS charges) Geek Squad is paying for more advertising... I'll give them that, but as far as "value for service", they honestly suck big time. I get more advertsing by "word of mouth" and I don't have the overhead of a GS, but even in that, the prices for what services you get are outrageous in many cases.

I'm not faulting the employees doing what they are told... however as a corporate entity, well... Best Buy has earned the ire of many.

Honestly, they should be ashamed of themselves... however, most corporate entities have no shame, therefore I guess it really doesn't matter. All I can do is educate my customers and prove my value over that of going to the GS for help.
Darkside of Fury
(13 items)
 
Fast and Furious
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 930 MSI X58 Pro-E XFX Radeon 5850 Black Edition 6GB Kingston HyperX 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 128GB Vertex 2 SSD Samsung 223L Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Asus 26" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Enermax Revolution 85+ CoolerMaster ATCS 840 Logitech G9 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Z77 MPower (MS-7751) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 G-Skill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 4 Lite-on DVD Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouse
CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1050 CoolerMaster 690 II Advanced Cyborg MMO 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Darkside of Fury
(13 items)
 
Fast and Furious
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 930 MSI X58 Pro-E XFX Radeon 5850 Black Edition 6GB Kingston HyperX 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 128GB Vertex 2 SSD Samsung 223L Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Asus 26" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Enermax Revolution 85+ CoolerMaster ATCS 840 Logitech G9 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Z77 MPower (MS-7751) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 G-Skill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 4 Lite-on DVD Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouse
CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1050 CoolerMaster 690 II Advanced Cyborg MMO 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFury View Post
Big difference between "free" and "highway robbery".

Honestly, the HONEST consumer doesn't deserve the treatment that they get from the Geek Squad.

I do perform computer maintenance services... and I charge a fair price for the services rendered (which is usually 1/2 to 2/3 less than what the GS charges) Geek Squad is paying for more advertising... I'll give them that, but as far as "value for service", they honestly suck big time. I get more advertsing by "word of mouth" and I don't have the overhead of a GS, but even in that, the prices for what services you get are outrageous in many cases.

I'm not faulting the employees doing what they are told... however as a corporate entity, well... Best Buy has earned the ire of many.

Honestly, they should be ashamed of themselves... however, most corporate entities have no shame, therefore I guess it really doesn't matter. All I can do is educate my customers and prove my value over that of going to the GS for help.
Part of the problem is their flat-rate policy. In this business, flat rates just simply dont work. The rates can sometimes be a good thing. Especially if you can do what you came to do in a half-hour or less what is supposed to take around 2 hours. What kills the geeksquads profits and causes them to rape every customer that falls into their laps is the dreaded 30-day warranty.

Call geeksquad greedy-whatever-you-wills but who offers a FLAT RATE and, on top of that, a 30-DAY warranty to back it?!?!?

Im not saying that geeksquad doesnt weasel their way out of warranty work at times but Ive had to do my fair share of totally free warranty work.

Id say I performed around $1200+ of warranty work a month. Hey... thats almost a whole paycheck for me at the time.

The I.T. firm I work for now could never survive on such policies. And if you undercharge to help the lowly residential customer... You are the reason I dont make more money. No one says the prices dont have to be fair but I dont think 160 bucks to come out to your home within 30 miles to setup your wireless router and get 2 of your laptops on the network is asking too much. The cost of fuel and all that flair costs a little money. Plus, there is somebody to run to if you are not satisfied. Mom and Pop shops arent so equipped to hand you your money back if you are not happy. Its also likely that the mom and pop will not see things your way.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6600 Conroe @ 3.4 ASUS P5N32-E SLI XFX 9800GTX OCZ DDR2 PC7200 2x 1GB Gold Series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SATAII Seagate Perpendicular 250GB NEC DL DVD+/-R Vista Ultimate 19" WS HD HDCP Gateway 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt Apevia X-Discovery ATX Mid Diamondback Razor 
Mouse Pad
Geeksquad Special... 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6600 Conroe @ 3.4 ASUS P5N32-E SLI XFX 9800GTX OCZ DDR2 PC7200 2x 1GB Gold Series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SATAII Seagate Perpendicular 250GB NEC DL DVD+/-R Vista Ultimate 19" WS HD HDCP Gateway 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt Apevia X-Discovery ATX Mid Diamondback Razor 
Mouse Pad
Geeksquad Special... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #38 of 48
Overpriced still
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
@RMA @RMA EVGA 8800GT @700/1755/2040 2GB OCZ Plat.Rev2 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Maxtor Diamondmax 200GB Vista XP Aspire 550W Thermaltake Shark 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
@RMA @RMA EVGA 8800GT @700/1755/2040 2GB OCZ Plat.Rev2 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Maxtor Diamondmax 200GB Vista XP Aspire 550W Thermaltake Shark 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalPhreak View Post
Part of the problem is their flat-rate policy. In this business, flat rates just simply dont work. The rates can sometimes be a good thing. Especially if you can do what you came to do in a half-hour or less what is supposed to take around 2 hours. What kills the geeksquads profits and causes them to rape every customer that falls into their laps is the dreaded 30-day warranty.

Call geeksquad greedy-whatever-you-wills but who offers a FLAT RATE and, on top of that, a 30-DAY warranty to back it?!?!?

Im not saying that geeksquad doesnt weasel their way out of warranty work at times but Ive had to do my fair share of totally free warranty work.

Id say I performed around $1200+ of warranty work a month. Hey... thats almost a whole paycheck for me at the time.

The I.T. firm I work for now could never survive on such policies. And if you undercharge to help the lowly residential customer... You are the reason I dont make more money. No one says the prices dont have to be fair but I dont think 160 bucks to come out to your home within 30 miles to setup your wireless router and get 2 of your laptops on the network is asking too much. The cost of fuel and all that flair costs a little money. Plus, there is somebody to run to if you are not satisfied. Mom and Pop shops arent so equipped to hand you your money back if you are not happy. Its also likely that the mom and pop will not see things your way.
I realize that you must defend your former employer... (at least it appears that you are defending them by the tone of your posts.)

But honestly, I'm just calling a spade a spade. Flat rate or not, some of the "additional services and goods" that are unnecesarily pushed onto consumer by Geek Squad staff still makes them not a recommended option in my book. My customers get a personal service guarantee and I'm prepared to back up my work (as I've done before with repairs that didn't work correctly). Either way, I still disagree with BB's policies on this and as a consumer I do choose not to use the GS service. Whether or not my prices are lower than GS's prices is probably of no concern to Best Buy... as they can find plenty of other "suckers" out there (you even mentioned that you think of these folks as "suckers" so with that mentality in a SERVICE environment, then you are just wrong off the bat in my book.)

Also, for certain services I do offer a "flat rate" as well. I price by the job, not necessarily by the time it takes to do it. Still, my "flat rate" is lower than GS's therefore those local customers who are aware of my services are in a "win-win" scenario. I give them honest (to the best of my ability) advice and I give them exactly what they need. I do not have a "profit motive" to sell additional hardware to them, therefore I care not that the GS doesn't like my ability to undercut their prices for "services rendered".

Just my personal opinion... no need to get offended or defensive over it.
Darkside of Fury
(13 items)
 
Fast and Furious
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 930 MSI X58 Pro-E XFX Radeon 5850 Black Edition 6GB Kingston HyperX 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 128GB Vertex 2 SSD Samsung 223L Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Asus 26" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Enermax Revolution 85+ CoolerMaster ATCS 840 Logitech G9 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Z77 MPower (MS-7751) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 G-Skill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 4 Lite-on DVD Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouse
CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1050 CoolerMaster 690 II Advanced Cyborg MMO 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Darkside of Fury
(13 items)
 
Fast and Furious
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 930 MSI X58 Pro-E XFX Radeon 5850 Black Edition 6GB Kingston HyperX 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 128GB Vertex 2 SSD Samsung 223L Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Asus 26" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Enermax Revolution 85+ CoolerMaster ATCS 840 Logitech G9 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Z77 MPower (MS-7751) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 G-Skill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 4 Lite-on DVD Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouse
CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1050 CoolerMaster 690 II Advanced Cyborg MMO 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFury View Post
I realize that you must defend your former employer... (at least it appears that you are defending them by the tone of your posts.)

But honestly, I'm just calling a spade a spade. Flat rate or not, some of the "additional services and goods" that are unnecesarily pushed onto consumer by Geek Squad staff still makes them not a recommended option in my book. My customers get a personal service guarantee and I'm prepared to back up my work (as I've done before with repairs that didn't work correctly). Either way, I still disagree with BB's policies on this and as a consumer I do choose not to use the GS service. Whether or not my prices are lower than GS's prices is probably of no concern to Best Buy... as they can find plenty of other "suckers" out there (you even mentioned that you think of these folks as "suckers" so with that mentality in a SERVICE environment, then you are just wrong off the bat in my book.)

Also, for certain services I do offer a "flat rate" as well. I price by the job, not necessarily by the time it takes to do it. Still, my "flat rate" is lower than GS's therefore those local customers who are aware of my services are in a "win-win" scenario. I give them honest (to the best of my ability) advice and I give them exactly what they need. I do not have a "profit motive" to sell additional hardware to them, therefore I care not that the GS doesn't like my ability to undercut their prices for "services rendered".

Just my personal opinion... no need to get offended or defensive over it.
First of all... No one is offended or defensive. I was merely giving an informed opinion of what I truely think about the geeksquad in a otherwise grossly uninformed topic of convo. I worked for them. I saw all the flaws in their business first hand.

As for suckers... Well, I feel that my talents are priceless. hehe.. If I can get you to pay more for my services than the poor schmuck down the street then Im going to. That doesnt mean your not going to get the same if not better quality of service as the schmuck down the street. And if I do a good job of doing that and most customers are happy with their service. Then whats so wrong with that. Ill tell you... Absolutely nothing.

As far as I am concerned. Most consumers are suckers because they dont do their homework and are just too lazy to. They walk in and are expecting you to watch out for their economical well being. That aint me. As a person trying to make more money than just enough to get by, Im not here to babysit the consumer. If I can get you to purchase my more expensive fool-proof-guaranteed to-work-better-for-you-in-the-long-run solution instead of the bandaid solution (that most desparate tech shops will offer mind you) that will just get you by, then by god thats what I am going to do and I will profit well from it. There is nothing wrong with that. This is a dog-eat-dog world.

I offer solutions. Whether it be expensive or inexpensive or the best solutoin or not is a matter of opinion.

I can honestly say that in my 4+ years of experience as a tech/network/sys admin, I have never "lost" a customer. Nor has any customer of mine had anything but good things to say about the level of service I have provided. Geeksquad or no geeksquad...

It really just comes do to personal rapport. When you have that, people generally will pay any amount of money for someone they feel they can trust.

And for the record... Geeksquad isnt interested in selling any extra hardware. Simply because the margins are so thin. If they do try to sell you hardware, its only segway into selling you the services that can be offered along with it.

I dont really defend geeksquad the company. But I do defend the hard working techs that work for them (the field techs anyway). They really are a solid group of people. ...Atleast they were 2 years ago when I worked with them.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6600 Conroe @ 3.4 ASUS P5N32-E SLI XFX 9800GTX OCZ DDR2 PC7200 2x 1GB Gold Series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SATAII Seagate Perpendicular 250GB NEC DL DVD+/-R Vista Ultimate 19" WS HD HDCP Gateway 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt Apevia X-Discovery ATX Mid Diamondback Razor 
Mouse Pad
Geeksquad Special... 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6600 Conroe @ 3.4 ASUS P5N32-E SLI XFX 9800GTX OCZ DDR2 PC7200 2x 1GB Gold Series 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SATAII Seagate Perpendicular 250GB NEC DL DVD+/-R Vista Ultimate 19" WS HD HDCP Gateway 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Thermaltake Toughpower 750watt Apevia X-Discovery ATX Mid Diamondback Razor 
Mouse Pad
Geeksquad Special... 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nintendo
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Nintendo › I Don't Know What I'd Do without Geek Squad