Couple of quick updates:
Last Night Had some time at the PC trying to clear my head & came up with a semi-mockup within sketchup. There's still components I have to add as well as another section of the case with the PSU.
Needed something to occupy my time this morning, so I went into work where the case has been soaking in the stripper. Sad to see that the paint didn't fall off, but the pleasant smell of Oranges kept me going.
Here's the results of ~ 3 hours of work:
I've decided that I'm going to get some body filler & do it up right, so I won't take many pics until I get back to the beef of this. The last three exhibit the result of sanding with 150grit paper on an orbital sander. I also have some paint to remove from some hard-to-reach places... Acetone to the rescue soon enough
Oh yeah, Epoxy Paint Sucks!!