Overclock.net banner

My 9800gx2 Bench marks..

13K views 196 replies 63 participants last post by  killahd 
#1 ·
Unfortunatley the quad drivers are not out =( But pretty impressive enough I tested my system with just 1 Ultra at stock speeds in 3d Mark it came out to a not very impresive 14202. I then got home and ran my Evga 9800gx2 (all at stock speeds) and got 18800 in 3d Mark 06!! Not a bad increase at all.

I will submit screen shots shortly... Bummer about Quad Sli not being supported yet but i figured it wouldnt be anyways =(

By the way i'm running Vista 64 OS.

I should have my 790I in over the next few days with 4 gigs of 1800mhz DDR3 installed for a comparison of score/fps gains over the 780I.

By the way kinda strange my screen shot on my ultra came out perfect... my screen shot that i took with the 9800gx2 came with a bunch of horizontal black lines through it?? Any ideas on what thats all about??

#3 ·
18800 with 1 card and all stock under vista 64? Thats freakin awesome!

When overclocked with quad sli you'll likely be pushing 25-27k!

#5 ·
Pics or it didn't happen.

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pow3rtr1p
View Post

He's proven he has 3x ultras.. i'm not gonna doubt him.

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pow3rtr1p
View Post

He proved previously he had Ultras, so no need to doubt him on this.

I just want pics because I want to see one, lol.

#11 ·
Just OC'd it.... to the following specs 721/1849/1123 3dmark06 results 19,812. The card ran perfect and stable. =) I took the specs from another friend of mine that lives in Texas. He's in the process of testing as well.

This is feraking lame... i can see my screen np but again when i screen shot it and paste it to paint it looks like ****!! Hmmm oh well i'm gonna try and post both pics of the ultra bench and the single 9800gx2 bench. And for the guy that couldnt believe i went from 3 Ultra's to a 9800 gx2... keep in mind i went to 2 of them not 1 Lolz. Unfortunatley the Quad drivers are not up yet however. Any other suggestions guys on how to get rid of these gay black lines??

#14 ·
Your QX9650 is a big chunk of that score. Of course nvidia cards do better in games than synthetic 3DMark06, so even a lower score wouldn't mean all that much in real world games, which they excel in.

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby-Snack
View Post

By the way kinda strange my screen shot on my ultra came out perfect... my screen shot that i took with the 9800gx2 came with a bunch of horizontal black lines through it?? Any ideas on what thats all about??

According to I believe either FiringSquad or Tomshardware, the error with screenshots is driver related and nvidia is working on it.

#22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby-Snack
View Post

Just OC'd it.... to the following specs 721/1849/1123 3dmark06 results 19,812. The card ran perfect and stable. =) I took the specs from another friend of mine that lives in Texas. He's in the process of testing as well.

This is feraking lame... i can see my screen np but again when i screen shot it and paste it to paint it looks like ****!! Hmmm oh well i'm gonna try and post both pics of the ultra bench and the single 9800gx2 bench. And for the guy that couldnt believe i went from 3 Ultra's to a 9800 gx2... keep in mind i went to 2 of them not 1 Lolz. Unfortunatley the Quad drivers are not up yet however. Any other suggestions guys on how to get rid of these gay black lines??

yup i know that by your comment on quad sli drivers
would be awesome benching two of them.as for the black lines its probably due to drivers.
now get that beast to 20k..

#23 ·
Well you are going from 1 gpu to 2 so that increase is to be expected

Nice One!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.