Overclock.net › Forums › Consumer Electronics › Photography › [Official] OCN Camera Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] OCN Camera Thread - Page 77

post #761 of 29551
Im thinking of getting a D40 i found them for $350 and i figure if i get one that cheap i can get a good lens also. Are D40s good cams for Amature photographers?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I3 2120 GIGABYTE GA-Z77-D3H Nvidia Evga GTX 460 G-Skill Sniper 2x4g DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Hitatchi 500gb sata. Windows 7 x64. 22' Samsung SyncMaster 220wm SpecResearch KA-558. 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Xclio 500 watt. Coolermaster  Logitech MX510. Walmart Special 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I3 2120 GIGABYTE GA-Z77-D3H Nvidia Evga GTX 460 G-Skill Sniper 2x4g DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Hitatchi 500gb sata. Windows 7 x64. 22' Samsung SyncMaster 220wm SpecResearch KA-558. 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Xclio 500 watt. Coolermaster  Logitech MX510. Walmart Special 
  hide details  
Reply
post #762 of 29551
gone - or barrel distortion
Screaming Mantis
(15 items)
 
Raging Raven
(9 items)
 
Crying Wolf
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 3770 Gigabyte G1 Sniper 3 ASUS 7970 DUII Corsair Vengence LP 2 x 8 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 4 128GB x 2 ASUS Bluray drive Noctua DH-14 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS PA238Q x 2 ASUS PA238QR Logitech Illuminated Corsair HX1050 
CaseMouseAudio
Silverstone FT02 bw/w Razer Lachesis T.C Electronic Konnekt 24d with Grado SR225 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570  P8H77-I 560ti 16gb Viper 3 Mamba Black 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingPower
120GB 840 series 4 * 3TB WD RED antec 620 Seasonic S12II 520W 
Case
Fractal design node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
Q6600 B3 Asus P5K-C 8800 GTS 320 Seagate 7200.10 320GB, WD Caviar Green 2TB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG DVD DL writter 7 Ulitimate Asus VS248H (1920*1080) Logitech Illuminated 
PowerCaseMouse
PCP&C Silencer 750 Antec 900 Razor Lachesis 
  hide details  
Reply
Screaming Mantis
(15 items)
 
Raging Raven
(9 items)
 
Crying Wolf
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 3770 Gigabyte G1 Sniper 3 ASUS 7970 DUII Corsair Vengence LP 2 x 8 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 4 128GB x 2 ASUS Bluray drive Noctua DH-14 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS PA238Q x 2 ASUS PA238QR Logitech Illuminated Corsair HX1050 
CaseMouseAudio
Silverstone FT02 bw/w Razer Lachesis T.C Electronic Konnekt 24d with Grado SR225 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570  P8H77-I 560ti 16gb Viper 3 Mamba Black 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingPower
120GB 840 series 4 * 3TB WD RED antec 620 Seasonic S12II 520W 
Case
Fractal design node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
Q6600 B3 Asus P5K-C 8800 GTS 320 Seagate 7200.10 320GB, WD Caviar Green 2TB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG DVD DL writter 7 Ulitimate Asus VS248H (1920*1080) Logitech Illuminated 
PowerCaseMouse
PCP&C Silencer 750 Antec 900 Razor Lachesis 
  hide details  
Reply
post #763 of 29551
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [PWN]Schubie View Post
gone - or barrel distortion
A good point to make, but I actually observed it, which is why I decided to shoot it. Not bad for shooting through two panes of filthy and scratched window glass/plexiglass.
Brick Sh*thouse
(26 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2520M Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Intel i5 Motherboard 04W2109 Intel HD3000 Crucial 4x2 GB DDR3 PC1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 120GB SSD Nope Itty-Bitty Fans and Heatsinks Windows 10 Professional 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 12.5" 1366x768 IPS Lenovo Keyboard Lenovo 90W AC Adapter Lenovo X Series ThinkPad Chassis 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech M510 Desk Conexant 1 Watt Stereo Speakers Lenovo TrackPoint 
Other
Lenovo TouchPad 
  hide details  
Reply
Brick Sh*thouse
(26 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2520M Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Intel i5 Motherboard 04W2109 Intel HD3000 Crucial 4x2 GB DDR3 PC1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 120GB SSD Nope Itty-Bitty Fans and Heatsinks Windows 10 Professional 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 12.5" 1366x768 IPS Lenovo Keyboard Lenovo 90W AC Adapter Lenovo X Series ThinkPad Chassis 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech M510 Desk Conexant 1 Watt Stereo Speakers Lenovo TrackPoint 
Other
Lenovo TouchPad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #764 of 29551
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan747 View Post
Im thinking of getting a D40 i found them for $350 and i figure if i get one that cheap i can get a good lens also. Are D40s good cams for Amature photographers?
Sure, they're quality entry level DSLRs. What site are you seeing this camera at that price? There are a lot of bait 'n' switch companies out there, so be sure to check the site on www.resellerratings.com
Brick Sh*thouse
(26 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2520M Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Intel i5 Motherboard 04W2109 Intel HD3000 Crucial 4x2 GB DDR3 PC1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 120GB SSD Nope Itty-Bitty Fans and Heatsinks Windows 10 Professional 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 12.5" 1366x768 IPS Lenovo Keyboard Lenovo 90W AC Adapter Lenovo X Series ThinkPad Chassis 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech M510 Desk Conexant 1 Watt Stereo Speakers Lenovo TrackPoint 
Other
Lenovo TouchPad 
  hide details  
Reply
Brick Sh*thouse
(26 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2520M Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Intel i5 Motherboard 04W2109 Intel HD3000 Crucial 4x2 GB DDR3 PC1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 120GB SSD Nope Itty-Bitty Fans and Heatsinks Windows 10 Professional 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 12.5" 1366x768 IPS Lenovo Keyboard Lenovo 90W AC Adapter Lenovo X Series ThinkPad Chassis 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech M510 Desk Conexant 1 Watt Stereo Speakers Lenovo TrackPoint 
Other
Lenovo TouchPad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #765 of 29551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan747 View Post
Im thinking of getting a D40 i found them for $350 and i figure if i get one that cheap i can get a good lens also. Are D40s good cams for Amature photographers?
I have the D40, and quite honestly, it gets the job done. IMO you're better off buying an entry level SLR body, then build your lense collection if you like it, then buy another better body if you feel the need to. All the pics I posted in this thread were taken with my D40, and my Flickr has tons more pics.
Indigo Hammer
(5 items)
 
Blue Danube
(7 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsOSKeyboard
Core i5-4250U Intel HD5000 OS X 10.8.4 Filco Minila Air - MX Blue 
Audio
TCA Gizmo > Axiom Audio M2ti 
  hide details  
Reply
Indigo Hammer
(5 items)
 
Blue Danube
(7 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsOSKeyboard
Core i5-4250U Intel HD5000 OS X 10.8.4 Filco Minila Air - MX Blue 
Audio
TCA Gizmo > Axiom Audio M2ti 
  hide details  
Reply
post #766 of 29551
OK guys; I've been reading a heck of a lot of reviews for lenses lately and within my budget, I've found two that seem very good. Neither are Nikkor lenses, but the reviews and user feedback I've read (and pictures I've seen taken with them on the D300) show them to be excellent lenses, both for the money and in absolute terms.

With the D300, I've decided to go for the:

Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspheric IF.

This is f2.8 (with "good" boke) throughout the zoom range (like the Nikkor 17-55mm) and the lens resolves more detail (is sharper) than the Nikkor throughout as well, according to reviews I've seen. The other major benefit is that this lens is less than half the price of the 17-55mm Nikkor. In the USA, Tamron offer a 6 year warranty for this lens as standard and although I'm not sure I'll get the same in the UK, it does suggest that Tamron are confident about the build quality.

The downside is that this Tamron has a little more distortion at the wide end and shows a little more chromatic aberration than the Nikkor. These minor problems can be easily corrected with RAW processing and indeed, the CAs can be fixed in-camera on the D300 if I actually wanted to shoot JPEG, which I don't. I plan to get Capture NX2 with the D300 (cost around £130 in the UK), so fixing these issues will be no problem.

I intend to get a 62mm Hoya SHMC PRO1-D UV Filter for this lens too. This is a low profile filter and will function as an MC protector (seven coats) to help protect the lens front element, as well as dealing with UV.

The second lens I plan to buy is the:

Tokina AT-X PRO DX AF 11-16mm f/2.8.

Again, this has f2.8 throughout the limited zoom range. The closest equivalent in the Nikkor line-up is the 12-24mm F4. The extra aperture of the Tokina will be good for low light in conjunction with the fairly clean higher ISOs of the D300. Again, this lens resolves more detail (is sharper) than the Nikkor, especially at the smaller apertures f8-f11 etc where it will be used for daylight landscape etc, but also at the large apertures including f2.8. It's also wider (although only by 8.3%) than the Nikkor and is also about 50% less expensive.

The downside is a little more distortion at the wide end compared to the Nikkor and somewhat greater amount of CA as well. Again, these minor issues can be resolved easily using a good RAW processor (Capture NX2) which I will use for all shooting anyway. The Tokina also has a more limited zoom range of 1.45x VS the Nikkor's 2x. This can be remedied (most of the time) by walking forward a few feet if necessary.

I intend to get a 77mm Hoya SHMC PRO-1 Digital Circular Polariser for this lens, which is low profile (to avoid added vignetting) and "super" multi-coated to avoid negatively interfering with the lens. It's also pretty damn expensive at £155 in the UK.

Both these lenses together will take me from 11-50mm (16.5-75mm @ 35mm equiv.) which will cover around 65% of what I shoot currently, both with f2.8 throughout and both very sharp. Both lenses are third-party, but both are in the "pro" range of the third party's line-up. Both lenses have some minor (easilly fixed in Capture NX2) problems that their equivalent Nikkors have less of, but both are sharper than the equivalent and the wide-angle has a wider aperture throughout.

To be honest, after spending around £1000 on a camera (the D300) and around £300 on necessary extras, I'm going to be pretty strapped for cash for lenses, so I don't have much of an option (if I want both a standard zoom and wide-angle lens right away) but to opt for third party. These third party lenses have good user feedback, look really good on paper, and shots I’ve seen with them on the D300 look equally as good as the paper specifications, so these are currently my choices.

What do you guys think?

Highly-Annoyed
Edited by Highly-Annoyed - 6/21/08 at 8:53pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3.6GHz (400x9) Gigabyte EP45-DS3P HD4850 512MB 630/1000 4GB DDR2-800 OCZ Gold Rv.2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
700GB SATA300 Storage Sony: 1x DVDROM, 1x DVDRW XP Home SP3 17" LCD (Black/Silver) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Quietkey Spacesaver Corsair TX 750W Antec SLK3700-BQE (Black) Logitech RX250 USB 
Mouse Pad
Black Generic 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3.6GHz (400x9) Gigabyte EP45-DS3P HD4850 512MB 630/1000 4GB DDR2-800 OCZ Gold Rv.2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
700GB SATA300 Storage Sony: 1x DVDROM, 1x DVDRW XP Home SP3 17" LCD (Black/Silver) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Quietkey Spacesaver Corsair TX 750W Antec SLK3700-BQE (Black) Logitech RX250 USB 
Mouse Pad
Black Generic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #767 of 29551
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highly-Annoyed View Post
OK guys; I've been reading a heck of a lot of reviews for lenses lately and within my budget, I've found two that seem very good. Neither are Nikkor lenses, but the reviews and user feedback I've read (and pictures I've seen taken with them on the D300) show them to be excellent lenses, both for the money and in absolute terms.

With the D300, I've decided to go for the:

Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspheric IF.

This is f2.8 (with "good" boke) throughout the zoom range (like the Nikkor 17-55mm) and the lens resolves more detail (is sharper) than the Nikkor throughout as well, according to reviews I've seen. The other major benefit is that this lens is less than half the price of the 17-55mm Nikkor. In the USA, Tamron offer a 6 year warranty for this lens as standard and although I'm not sure I'll get the same in the UK, it does suggest that Tamron are confident about the build quality.

The downside is that this Tamron has a little more distortion at the wide end and shows a little more chromatic aberration than the Nikkor. These minor problems can be easily corrected with RAW processing and indeed, the CAs can be fixed in-camera on the D300 if I actually wanted to shoot JPEG, which I don't. I plan to get Capture NX2 with the D300 (cost around £130 in the UK), so fixing these issues will be no problem.

I intend to get a 62mm Hoya SHMC PRO1-D UV Filter for this lens too. This is a low profile filter and will function as an MC protector (seven coats) to help protect the lens front element, as well as dealing with UV.

The second lens I plan to buy is the:

Tokina AT-X PRO DX AF 11-16mm f/2.8.

Again, this has f2.8 throughout the limited zoom range. The closest equivalent in the Nikkor line-up is the 12-24mm F4. The extra aperture of the Tokina will be good for low light in conjunction with the fairly clean higher ISOs of the D300. Again, this lens resolves more detail (is sharper) than the Nikkor, especially at the smaller apertures f8-f11 etc where it will be used for daylight landscape etc, but also at the large apertures including f2.8. It's also wider (although only by 8.3%) than the Nikkor and is also about 50% less expensive.

The downside is a little more distortion at the wide end compared to the Nikkor and somewhat greater amount of CA as well. Again, these minor issues can be resolved easily using a good RAW processor (Capture NX2) which I will use for all shooting anyway. The Tokina also has a more limited zoom range of 1.45x VS the Nikkor's 2x. This can be remedied (most of the time) by walking forward a few feet if necessary.

I intend to get a 77mm Hoya SHMC PRO-1 Digital Circular Polariser for this lens, which is low profile (to avoid added vignetting) and "super" multi-coated to avoid negatively interfering with the lens. It's also pretty damn expensive at £155 in the UK.

Both these lenses together will take me from 11-50mm (16.5-75mm @ 35mm equiv.) which will cover around 65% of what I shoot currently, both with f2.8 throughout and both very sharp. Both lenses are third-party, but both are in the "pro" range of the third party's line-up. Both lenses have some minor (easilly fixed in Capture NX2) problems that their equivalent Nikkors have less of, but both are sharper than the equivalent and the wide-angle has a wider aperture throughout.

To be honest, after spending around £1000 on a camera (the D300) and around £300 on necessary extras, I'm going to be pretty strapped for cash for lenses, so I don't have much of an option (if I want both a standard zoom and wide-angle lens right away) but to opt for third party. These third party lenses have good user feedback, look really good on paper, and shots I’ve seem with them on the D300 look equally as good as the paper specifications, so these are currently my choices.

What do you guys think?

Highly-Annoyed
I've seen/known people who use Tamron lenses, but I've never heard of Tokina (and that by no means indicates that it's not a significant brand name).

I understand the need for wide angle (my next purchase for sure), but you seem to be lacking in the telephoto department. There are great telephoto lenses out there that go pretty wide and still have a decent telephoto (the range on my zoom is perfect IMO - 28mm - 135mm). You might say that you do landscapes primarily and have no need for telephoto, but I definitely appreciate having a decent zoom even for those kinds of shots.

Lenses are things you buy for the long run - something to consider if buying third party. They may be perfectly ok for all I know, but if you have qualms, why not buy one good Nikkor lens and save for others?
Brick Sh*thouse
(26 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2520M Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Intel i5 Motherboard 04W2109 Intel HD3000 Crucial 4x2 GB DDR3 PC1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 120GB SSD Nope Itty-Bitty Fans and Heatsinks Windows 10 Professional 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 12.5" 1366x768 IPS Lenovo Keyboard Lenovo 90W AC Adapter Lenovo X Series ThinkPad Chassis 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech M510 Desk Conexant 1 Watt Stereo Speakers Lenovo TrackPoint 
Other
Lenovo TouchPad 
  hide details  
Reply
Brick Sh*thouse
(26 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2520M Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Intel i5 Motherboard 04W2109 Intel HD3000 Crucial 4x2 GB DDR3 PC1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 120GB SSD Nope Itty-Bitty Fans and Heatsinks Windows 10 Professional 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 12.5" 1366x768 IPS Lenovo Keyboard Lenovo 90W AC Adapter Lenovo X Series ThinkPad Chassis 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech M510 Desk Conexant 1 Watt Stereo Speakers Lenovo TrackPoint 
Other
Lenovo TouchPad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #768 of 29551
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneTomorrow View Post
I've seen/known people who use Tamron lenses, but I've never heard of Tokina (and that by no means indicates that it's not a significant brand name).

I understand the need for wide angle (my next purchase for sure), but you seem to be lacking in the telephoto department. There are great telephoto lenses out there that go pretty wide and still have a decent telephoto (the range on my zoom is perfect IMO - 28mm - 135mm). You might say that you do landscapes primarily and have no need for telephoto, but I definitely appreciate having a decent zoom even for those kinds of shots.

Lenses are things you buy for the long run - something to consider if buying third party. They may be perfectly ok for all I know, but if you have qualms, why not buy one good Nikkor lens and save for others?
Yeah, I thought of just getting one really good Nikkor. I was going to get the Nikkor 16-85mm, but although it's wicked-sharp, it's f3.5-5.6 and it's boke is supposed to be undesirable.

I also looked at the popular Nikkor 18-200mm, but again, it's f3.5-5.6 and it's distortions (although well controlled for such a large zoom range) are quite prominent, especially so at the short end, where I'd use it most.

In addition, I thought of foregoing almost all of the extras (like Capture NX2, and every filter) and just getting a single lens in the Nikkor 17-55mm f2.8, but the truth is, that based on what I've read, the slightly shorter 17-50mm f2.8 Tamron is sharper throughout the zoom range and with RAW editing (that I'd be doing anyway) the little extra distortions and CAs compared to the Nikkor can be fixed easily. One thing you can't fix with software though, is increasing the detail captured in an image, that needs to be done with the hardware and the Tamron is better at it than the Nikkor based on everything I've read. Also as I said, Tamron are offering (at least in the USA) a 6 year standard warranty, which says to me that they're confident their lens will last.

I've spent about two weeks reading (into the small hours) reviews, user feedback and looking at photos taken with various lenses on the D300 and I've tried various permutations of lens purchase within my budget and the two lenses I've listed fit best for what I shoot most (currently) and the money I've got to spend initially.

I figure that in six months to a year's time, I'll be able to get more and potentially better lenses, but if I'm going to get the D300 (which I am) for the mean-time I'm going to have to make some compromises in terms of how many lenses I can get, for what price.

Later on, I intend to get the Nikkor 70-300mm VR, which, although it's only got apertures of f4.5-5.6, is supposed to be very good for the money and on a crop frame sensor gives a 35mm equiv. of 105-450mm, which will be more than adequate for me as I'm not into wildlife photography much and rarely need to zoom past 135mm (around 200mm @ 35mm equiv.). The Nikkor 70-200mm f2.8 VR is also a contender .

The only other lenses I plan to get would be a prime lens (perhaps the Nikkor 50mm f1.4) and a macro lens, which currently I plan to be the Nikkor 105mm f2.8 VRII Micro, unless a better, equivalently priced alternative shows up in the lens market. This will leave a gap between 50mm and 70mm, but I'll probably fill it as time progresses.

Thanks for taking the time to read my posts! They're fairly long and I was a bit concerned nobody would read them and comment!

Further comments are welcome!

Highly-Annoyed
Edited by Highly-Annoyed - 6/22/08 at 12:42am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3.6GHz (400x9) Gigabyte EP45-DS3P HD4850 512MB 630/1000 4GB DDR2-800 OCZ Gold Rv.2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
700GB SATA300 Storage Sony: 1x DVDROM, 1x DVDRW XP Home SP3 17" LCD (Black/Silver) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Quietkey Spacesaver Corsair TX 750W Antec SLK3700-BQE (Black) Logitech RX250 USB 
Mouse Pad
Black Generic 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3.6GHz (400x9) Gigabyte EP45-DS3P HD4850 512MB 630/1000 4GB DDR2-800 OCZ Gold Rv.2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
700GB SATA300 Storage Sony: 1x DVDROM, 1x DVDRW XP Home SP3 17" LCD (Black/Silver) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Quietkey Spacesaver Corsair TX 750W Antec SLK3700-BQE (Black) Logitech RX250 USB 
Mouse Pad
Black Generic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #769 of 29551
sdsds

Edited by ecoyd1 - 3/24/14 at 10:06am
post #770 of 29551
i had to macro my quad, so i thought might as well do it now before i lap it
sword cutlass
(13 items)
 
  
CPURAMHard DriveOS
q6600  2gb ddr2 crutial Balistix  1x hitachi 500gb ubuntu 12.04 
MonitorKeyboardPower
22inch acer Microsoft 3000 v2 antec 500watts 
  hide details  
Reply
sword cutlass
(13 items)
 
  
CPURAMHard DriveOS
q6600  2gb ddr2 crutial Balistix  1x hitachi 500gb ubuntu 12.04 
MonitorKeyboardPower
22inch acer Microsoft 3000 v2 antec 500watts 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Photography
Overclock.net › Forums › Consumer Electronics › Photography › [Official] OCN Camera Thread