Here is the version version 2.5.0. Mega_option101 will update the files when he gets a chance. We added the score validation to this version. Vmark front-end sends the result to www.vmark-live.com
. The XML web service accepts, parse and process the data. Data engine sends the link information vs. xml web service to the vmark front end. SZayat did a good job on documents and new GUI. I haven’t changed GUI due to limited spare hours that I have but we will do that when it reaches release stage.
1.Validation after the benchmark test.
- User runs the benchmark test.
- Click the save button to save the result. Application saves the result and asks whether you want to validate the score or not.
- If user wants so, type in the user name/description and a legit email account. Click the send button. If the transaction is completed, it will shows the validation ID and link to that web page.
2.Validation in the benchmark manager.
- Open the benchmark manager by clicking the side button.
- Highlight the result you want to send. Select the validation from the popup menu.
- If user wants so, type in the user name/description and a legit email account. Click the send button. If the transaction is completed, it will show the validation ID and link to that web page.
1. Validation screen.
2. Vlidation in the benchmark manager
3. Dynamic Web page to display information based on the vlidated ID.
4. If the email address is legit, you will receive an email fro varmk-live .com.
Edited by linskingdom - 9/16/08 at 12:46pm