Its been a while. But i have some progress to report! Today i did some sanding and got the final side done. Havt got pics of that yet but will have them tommorrow when the pannel is all done. Today my correct handles finally came in aswell as the vinyl film. The handles are just so good. I cant get over how sexy they look!
Here is the vinyl film. I ordered twice as much as i needed. I didnt think i would have been able to fit it all onto the one sheet.
First step was to trace out the original design.
Next step was to transfer the design onto the vinyl film.
One down, 15 to go.
Finally all 16 are cut out.
Tomorrow the vinyl will be going over the old design. Also i will have the pics up of the pannel all finished. I will also get the handles attached and hopefully get the cleare acrylic coat in as well. After that all that is left is to put my old
parts back in there.