They also said this was going to be realased with the new map. Correct me if I am wrong but that has been out. Not too bad of a map either. Sounds like they are sort of copying CoD4 with the achievements to gain better weapons; but this was done before cod4.
TF2 is so fun.
And god when this comes out its going to be 12 medics vs 12 medics.......
Also these achievements seem to not be a walk in the park like CoD4's are.
1. First Do No Harm: Play a full round without killing any enemies and score the highest on a team of 6 or more players.
2. Quadruple Bypass: Heal a teammate who's taking fire from 4 enemies at once.
3. Group Health: Work with 2 other medics to deploy 3 simultaneous uber-charges.
4. Surgical Prep: Have an uber-charge ready before the setup phase ends.
5. Trauma Queen: Deploy 3 uber-charges in less than 5 minutes, and assist in 5 kills during that time.
6. Double Blind Trial: Deploy an uber-charge within 8 seconds of a nearby enemy medic deploying his.
7. Play Doctor: In a team with no medics, be first to switch to medic after a teammate calls "Medic!" and then heal 500 health.
8. Triage: Deploy an uber-charge on a teammate less than a second before they're hit by a critical explosive.
9. Preventive Medicine: Block the enemy from capturing a control point with an uber-charged teammate.
10. Consultation: Assist a fellow medic in killing 5 enemies in a single life.
11. Does It Hurt When I Do This?: Kill 50 scouts with your syringe gun.
12. Peer Review: Kill 50 medics with your bone saw.
13. Big Pharma: Assist a heavy in killing 30 enemies where neither of you die.
14. You'll Feel A Little Prick: Assist in killing 4 enemies with single uber-charge on a scout.
15. Autoclave: Assist in burning 8 enemies with a single uber-charge on a pyro.
16. Blast Assist: Assist in exploding 5 enemies with a single uber-charge on a soldier.
17. Blunt Trauma: Assist in punching out 4 enemies with a single uber-charge on a heavy.
18. Medical Breakthrough: Assist in destroying 8 enemy engineer buildings with a single uber-charge on a Demoman.
19. Midwife Crisis: Heal an engineer as he repairs his sentry while it's under enemy fire.
20. Ubi Concordia, IBI Victoria: Assist in killing 5 enemies on an enemy control point, in a single life.
21. Grand Rounds: Heal 200 teammates after they've called for "Medic!"
22. Infernal Medicine: Extinguish 100 burning teammates.
23. Doctor Assisted Homicide: Assist in killing 20 nemesis.
24. Placebo Effect: Kill 5 enemies in a single life while having your uber-charge ready, but undeployed.
25. Sawbones: Hit enemies with your bonesaw 10 times in arrow without dying or missing.
26. Intern: Accumulate 7000 heal points in a single life.
27. Specialist: Accumulate 10000 heal points health in a single life.
28. Chief of Staff: Accumulate 10 million total heal points.
29. Hypocritical Oath: Kill an enemy spy that you have been healing.
30. Medical Prevention: Save a falling teammate from dying on impact.
31. Second Opinion: Uber-Charge 2 teammates at once.
32. Autopsy Report: Provide an enemy with a freezecam shot of you taunting above their ragdoll.
33. FYI I Am A Medic: Use your bonesaw to kill 5 enemy spies who have been calling for "Medic!"
34. Family Practice: Uber-charge ten of your steam community friends.
35. House Call: Join a game that one of your friends is in and then deploy and uber-charge on him.
36. Bedside Manner: Be healing a teammate as he achieves an achievement of his own.