Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Mah New Gear
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mah New Gear - Page 26

post #251 of 259
Looking good!! Thanks for the pic's..I just RMA'ed my double sided Tracers and they sent me back single sided, hide your sticks I'm after them.....I'm down to some 2x512 D9GKX, some high binned ProMos and whatever they put in these crappy new OCZ Flex..

And what did you do to your Stinger? I had to ask..
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600 4545Mhz*9 w/1.29V DFI DK P45 XFX 8800 GS D9GKX & D9GMH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
2x Seagate 160 Perp. RD-1 2x Asus Vista Premium Corsair HX 620 
Case
Open Bench 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600 4545Mhz*9 w/1.29V DFI DK P45 XFX 8800 GS D9GKX & D9GMH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
2x Seagate 160 Perp. RD-1 2x Asus Vista Premium Corsair HX 620 
Case
Open Bench 
  hide details  
Reply
post #252 of 259
wow, you're amazing. you've had so many problems lately.
Hephae
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Zotac 9300 mITX MSI 460GTX Cyclone 2x 2GB Team Xtreem 
Hard DriveOSKeyboardPower
500GB SG Momentus XT Win7 x64 Logitech Illuminated Seasonic X650 
CaseMouse
Hephae Razer Abyssus 
  hide details  
Reply
Hephae
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Zotac 9300 mITX MSI 460GTX Cyclone 2x 2GB Team Xtreem 
Hard DriveOSKeyboardPower
500GB SG Momentus XT Win7 x64 Logitech Illuminated Seasonic X650 
CaseMouse
Hephae Razer Abyssus 
  hide details  
Reply
post #253 of 259
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ira-k View Post
Looking good!! Thanks for the pic's..I just RMA'ed my double sided Tracers and they sent me back single sided, hide your sticks I'm after them.....I'm down to some 2x512 D9GKX, some high binned ProMos and whatever they put in these crappy new OCZ Flex..

And what did you do to your Stinger? I had to ask..
What are you talking about? These aren't double sided tracers *runs away with rig in arms*

Okay, so like the curious person I am, I opened it up to see the guts. It wasn't a regular v6, so I just had to see the internals. So to keep the screws from rolling away, I put them in the threads of the base. Now I was using an allen wrench (stupid mistake), and managed to separate the base a little from the rest of the block. And when i went to re-assemble, 3 screws wouldn't screw in normally (no idea how that happened). So I'm gonna ship it along with a tuniq to pay the repair bill (hopefully tomorrow, I keep forgetting).
Quote:
Originally Posted by nafljhy View Post
wow, you're amazing. you've had so many problems lately.
What? Besides the two leaks on the rampage and breaking my stinger, I haven't done much lately. And the dead maximus wasn't my fault, so that doesn't count. I guess breaking things is just a talent of mine.
Waka waka waka
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom X4 II 955 BE @ 3.84GHz Biostar TA790GX A3+ Powercolor 5770 1GB (935/1280) Patriot 2gb DDR3 1333mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB SATA Win7 Ultimate 32-bit Acer H233H IBM Model M 
PowerCaseMouse
Coolermaster 550w Mozart TX Razer Deathadder 1800dpi 
  hide details  
Reply
Waka waka waka
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom X4 II 955 BE @ 3.84GHz Biostar TA790GX A3+ Powercolor 5770 1GB (935/1280) Patriot 2gb DDR3 1333mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB SATA Win7 Ultimate 32-bit Acer H233H IBM Model M 
PowerCaseMouse
Coolermaster 550w Mozart TX Razer Deathadder 1800dpi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #254 of 259
Quote:
What are you talking about? These aren't double sided tracers *runs away with rig in arms*

Okay, so like the curious person I am, I opened it up to see the guts. It wasn't a regular v6, so I just had to see the internals. So to keep the screws from rolling away, I put them in the threads of the base. Now I was using an allen wrench (stupid mistake), and managed to separate the base a little from the rest of the block. And when i went to re-assemble, 3 screws wouldn't screw in normally (no idea how that happened). So I'm gonna ship it along with a tuniq to pay the repair bill (hopefully tomorrow, I keep forgetting).
Those double row lights gave you away..Run far,run fast, run now...

Oh OK, You stripped the threads then? I'm the same way I have to take everything apart to, always have been that way..
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600 4545Mhz*9 w/1.29V DFI DK P45 XFX 8800 GS D9GKX & D9GMH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
2x Seagate 160 Perp. RD-1 2x Asus Vista Premium Corsair HX 620 
Case
Open Bench 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600 4545Mhz*9 w/1.29V DFI DK P45 XFX 8800 GS D9GKX & D9GMH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
2x Seagate 160 Perp. RD-1 2x Asus Vista Premium Corsair HX 620 
Case
Open Bench 
  hide details  
Reply
post #255 of 259
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ira-k View Post
Those double row lights gave you away..Run far,run fast, run now...

Oh OK, You stripped the threads then? I'm the same way I have to take everything apart to, always have been that way..
I am running fast, I'm posting this from my cell phone. I'm currently running over the pacific ocean. And as for the stinger, the base is also separated a little, so it leaks.
Waka waka waka
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom X4 II 955 BE @ 3.84GHz Biostar TA790GX A3+ Powercolor 5770 1GB (935/1280) Patriot 2gb DDR3 1333mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB SATA Win7 Ultimate 32-bit Acer H233H IBM Model M 
PowerCaseMouse
Coolermaster 550w Mozart TX Razer Deathadder 1800dpi 
  hide details  
Reply
Waka waka waka
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom X4 II 955 BE @ 3.84GHz Biostar TA790GX A3+ Powercolor 5770 1GB (935/1280) Patriot 2gb DDR3 1333mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB SATA Win7 Ultimate 32-bit Acer H233H IBM Model M 
PowerCaseMouse
Coolermaster 550w Mozart TX Razer Deathadder 1800dpi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #256 of 259
Quote:
I am running fast, I'm posting this from my cell phone. I'm currently running over the pacific ocean. And as for the stinger, the base is also separated a little, so it leaks.
Watch out for sharks.....Oh your safe, I'm to old and tired and fat to chase you at night, but in the morning that is a different story...
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600 4545Mhz*9 w/1.29V DFI DK P45 XFX 8800 GS D9GKX & D9GMH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
2x Seagate 160 Perp. RD-1 2x Asus Vista Premium Corsair HX 620 
Case
Open Bench 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600 4545Mhz*9 w/1.29V DFI DK P45 XFX 8800 GS D9GKX & D9GMH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
2x Seagate 160 Perp. RD-1 2x Asus Vista Premium Corsair HX 620 
Case
Open Bench 
  hide details  
Reply
post #257 of 259
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ira-k View Post
Watch out for sharks.....Oh your safe, I'm to old and tired and fat to chase you at night, but in the morning that is a different story...
I run ~2-3m above the water, so sharks are not an issue. And by morning, I'll already be in Russia.
Waka waka waka
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom X4 II 955 BE @ 3.84GHz Biostar TA790GX A3+ Powercolor 5770 1GB (935/1280) Patriot 2gb DDR3 1333mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB SATA Win7 Ultimate 32-bit Acer H233H IBM Model M 
PowerCaseMouse
Coolermaster 550w Mozart TX Razer Deathadder 1800dpi 
  hide details  
Reply
Waka waka waka
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom X4 II 955 BE @ 3.84GHz Biostar TA790GX A3+ Powercolor 5770 1GB (935/1280) Patriot 2gb DDR3 1333mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB SATA Win7 Ultimate 32-bit Acer H233H IBM Model M 
PowerCaseMouse
Coolermaster 550w Mozart TX Razer Deathadder 1800dpi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #258 of 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by McStuff View Post
I run ~2-3m above the water, so sharks are not an issue. And by morning, I'll already be in Russia.
Dress for the cold of the Siberian night, as fast as your running you'll be by here in a few more hours..

Be afraid, be very afraid, I'm waiting and watching.....But in the mean time I think I'll get some sleep, with one eye open of course..
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600 4545Mhz*9 w/1.29V DFI DK P45 XFX 8800 GS D9GKX & D9GMH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
2x Seagate 160 Perp. RD-1 2x Asus Vista Premium Corsair HX 620 
Case
Open Bench 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600 4545Mhz*9 w/1.29V DFI DK P45 XFX 8800 GS D9GKX & D9GMH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
2x Seagate 160 Perp. RD-1 2x Asus Vista Premium Corsair HX 620 
Case
Open Bench 
  hide details  
Reply
post #259 of 259
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ira-k View Post
Dress for the cold of the Siberian night, as fast as your running you'll be by here in a few more hours..

Be afraid, be very afraid, I'm waiting and watching.....But in the mean time I think I'll get some sleep, with one eye open of course..
Why would I dress cold? I'm running, so I'm gonna be pretty hot. You better keep an eye out for your stingers and your TEC setup.
Waka waka waka
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom X4 II 955 BE @ 3.84GHz Biostar TA790GX A3+ Powercolor 5770 1GB (935/1280) Patriot 2gb DDR3 1333mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB SATA Win7 Ultimate 32-bit Acer H233H IBM Model M 
PowerCaseMouse
Coolermaster 550w Mozart TX Razer Deathadder 1800dpi 
  hide details  
Reply
Waka waka waka
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom X4 II 955 BE @ 3.84GHz Biostar TA790GX A3+ Powercolor 5770 1GB (935/1280) Patriot 2gb DDR3 1333mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 500GB SATA Win7 Ultimate 32-bit Acer H233H IBM Model M 
PowerCaseMouse
Coolermaster 550w Mozart TX Razer Deathadder 1800dpi 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Mah New Gear