Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Project] Stacker 810 'Firefight'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Project] Stacker 810 'Firefight' - Page 47

post #461 of 1083
Eurofix = God of modding
This is great man!

29,586 views to date

~B~
2010 MBP 15"
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
INTEL CORE i5 520M nVIDIA GEFORCE GT 330M 8GB DDR3 @ 1066MHz SEAGATE MOMENTUS XT 500GB 
Optical DriveMonitor
SUPERDRIVE 15.4" @ 1440x900 
  hide details  
Reply
2010 MBP 15"
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
INTEL CORE i5 520M nVIDIA GEFORCE GT 330M 8GB DDR3 @ 1066MHz SEAGATE MOMENTUS XT 500GB 
Optical DriveMonitor
SUPERDRIVE 15.4" @ 1440x900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #462 of 1083
glad to see some updates, great job
+rep for the wife (yours, not mine)
Chuckle2Tits
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 2.66 45nm D0 Foxconn BloodRage x58 EVGA GTX 285 6 GB Corsair Dom. DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1x300 GB WD Velociraptor Asus 16/48 DVD/CD ROM SATA Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech USB wired Silverstone Decathalon 850 PolymorphiX (PMX_v1s) ms optical, wired 
Mouse Pad
ancient piece of crap :P 
  hide details  
Reply
Chuckle2Tits
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 2.66 45nm D0 Foxconn BloodRage x58 EVGA GTX 285 6 GB Corsair Dom. DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1x300 GB WD Velociraptor Asus 16/48 DVD/CD ROM SATA Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech USB wired Silverstone Decathalon 850 PolymorphiX (PMX_v1s) ms optical, wired 
Mouse Pad
ancient piece of crap :P 
  hide details  
Reply
post #463 of 1083
please explain to me this nibbler to me

Looks great! Very creative use of old cooking pans
Sager NP5165
(7 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOptical Drive
I7 2630QM Nvidia Geforce GT 555 Hitachi BLU-RAY 
MonitorMonitorMouse
1080p Matte 95% Color Gamut Yamakasi Precision 2703 LED IPS Microsoft Sidewinder 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Opteron 170 DFI NF4 Ultra-D 8800GTS 4x1GB GSkill 500mhz HZs 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
160GB + 120GB LiteOn LiteScribe DVD burner Windows 7 Home Prem. Samsung 220WM 22" + LG f-Engine 17" (dual screen) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
HP Internet/Media Keyboard Ultra 600W AeroCool AeroEngine II. Rice for computers Logitech LX7 
Mouse Pad
Belkin with Gel Wrist Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
Sager NP5165
(7 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOptical Drive
I7 2630QM Nvidia Geforce GT 555 Hitachi BLU-RAY 
MonitorMonitorMouse
1080p Matte 95% Color Gamut Yamakasi Precision 2703 LED IPS Microsoft Sidewinder 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Opteron 170 DFI NF4 Ultra-D 8800GTS 4x1GB GSkill 500mhz HZs 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
160GB + 120GB LiteOn LiteScribe DVD burner Windows 7 Home Prem. Samsung 220WM 22" + LG f-Engine 17" (dual screen) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
HP Internet/Media Keyboard Ultra 600W AeroCool AeroEngine II. Rice for computers Logitech LX7 
Mouse Pad
Belkin with Gel Wrist Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #464 of 1083
Wow. Pans. Just wow. SWEEEET!
The Enterprise
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 5960X @ 4GHz - 1.17V Asus X99-E WS Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980Ti 6gb @ 1400Mhz Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti 6gb @ 1400Mhz 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator 32GB DDR4 (C15) @ 2666Mhz 1.2V Crucial MX200 500GB SSD 2TB Western Digital Black Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB HDD 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i GT Windows 8.1 Pro x64 LG 24" IPS 1080p @60Hz Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic XP3 1200w Platinum Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (black) Razer Deathadder 2013 Logitech Z-5500 
  hide details  
Reply
The Enterprise
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 5960X @ 4GHz - 1.17V Asus X99-E WS Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980Ti 6gb @ 1400Mhz Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti 6gb @ 1400Mhz 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator 32GB DDR4 (C15) @ 2666Mhz 1.2V Crucial MX200 500GB SSD 2TB Western Digital Black Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB HDD 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H110i GT Windows 8.1 Pro x64 LG 24" IPS 1080p @60Hz Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic XP3 1200w Platinum Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (black) Razer Deathadder 2013 Logitech Z-5500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #465 of 1083
Baking pan!

That's awesome.

+ for the Wifey-poo!



Quote:
Originally Posted by nategr8ns View Post
please explain to me this nibbler to me

Looks great! Very creative use of old cooking pans
Nibbler is a small tool that will cut metal sheeting... it is a slow process compared to power tools, ergo the name.

They are very handy.
Flux
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600K GA-P67A-UD7 GTX 580 2 x 2GB Corsair 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
C300 (OS), Velociraptor (storage) Lite-On W7 64-bit Pro Samsung 275T 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Black Widow Ult. Silverstone DA750 Lian Li T60 R.A.T. 7 
Mouse Pad
Q-Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
Flux
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600K GA-P67A-UD7 GTX 580 2 x 2GB Corsair 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
C300 (OS), Velociraptor (storage) Lite-On W7 64-bit Pro Samsung 275T 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Black Widow Ult. Silverstone DA750 Lian Li T60 R.A.T. 7 
Mouse Pad
Q-Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #466 of 1083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Chris View Post
Well EuroFix thanks for causing my insomnia. Seriously great work and I can not wait to see more.
Thanx man - happy to hear my project is good enough to keep awake beyond reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by UkGouki View Post
nice work and your wife needs a medal lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz6804 View Post
Yes... give her a medal for not needing the metal. (That's terrible, I apologize. Lack of sleep + busy day = terribad puns.)
good one blitz!
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #467 of 1083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankThis View Post
Eurofix = God of modding
This is great man!

29,586 views to date

~B~
Wow man, I humbly thank you. I say I need to wait until I reach 1000 reps before I can even start considering the God status

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleRustler View Post
glad to see some updates, great job
+rep for the wife (yours, not mine)
this conversation could so easily end up in a gutter but we better not go there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nategr8ns View Post
please explain to me this nibbler to me

Looks great! Very creative use of old cooking pans
Thanx, I'll never look at kitchen utensils the same way again

Bit hard to explain the nibbler. The nibbling tool acts like a very slow tin cutters but it makes approx 5mil wide cut through the metal. So it is usefull for cutting out reasonably complex shapes ie lettering. I might use it to cut out 'Firefight' in the side panels later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
Wow. Pans. Just wow. SWEEEET!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrillian View Post
Baking pan!

That's awesome.

+ for the Wifey-poo!





Nibbler is a small tool that will cut metal sheeting... it is a slow process compared to power tools, ergo the name.

They are very handy.
Thanks for visiting again
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #468 of 1083
not looked in here for a while,am glad I did now that thing is even more than ever.

well done to your wife for coming to the rescue with the baking pans,lol(you know that she only did it to get a new kitchen from you dont you

I really want to get my hands on one of those old stackers now
My System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2600K MAXIMUS V FORMULA EVGA 780 Classified 2x4gbB Mushkin Radioactive 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston Hyper X SSD Samsung HD204UI Samsung HD753LJ Samsung HD753LJ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 evo Heatkiller block-p.a. 120.3 rad Win 7 x64 Asus VE278 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech g15 Corsair TX850 Haf X G500 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2600K MAXIMUS V FORMULA EVGA 780 Classified 2x4gbB Mushkin Radioactive 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston Hyper X SSD Samsung HD204UI Samsung HD753LJ Samsung HD753LJ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 evo Heatkiller block-p.a. 120.3 rad Win 7 x64 Asus VE278 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech g15 Corsair TX850 Haf X G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #469 of 1083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepas View Post
not looked in here for a while,am glad I did now that thing is even more than ever.

well done to your wife for coming to the rescue with the baking pans,lol(you know that she only did it to get a new kitchen from you dont you

I really want to get my hands on one of those old stackers now
Well, thanx for having a look at my project again

@kitchen remark: funny you say that because we had new kitchen put in back in February - maybe the pans did not go with the new kitchen so I got them lol.
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #470 of 1083
Thread Starter 
Soon it will be time to replace the cheap and nasty 'place holder' fans with something of quality.

I bought 6 x 500rpm 120mm fans - 7.5db - cant hear it.

24CFM - not high but I am very certain that airflow and temps will not be an issue.


And this is because currently I am using Xigmatec HDT cooler and with hardly any decent airflow in my current temporary case, keeps my quad 6700 and approx 32 deg all cores and under load (Crysis)

I will be replacing it with a revised 'Scorpion' edition of the same cooler - it comes with a sexy LED fan

Edited by EuroFix - 10/2/08 at 7:19am
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Project] Stacker 810 'Firefight'